I believe he stated that ebay already said it's not covered.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum at Paris Market Week 2016 - Capsule, Tranoi, Man Shows Last post on 1/15/16 at 9:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 6:51 am in Classic Menswear
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) Last post on 1/21/17 at 5:14pm in Classic Menswear
- The official list of online stores Last post on 12/7/16 at 2:35pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Onward Kashiyama brand, Magee of donegal navy donegal tweed Jacket size 34/36Short, perfect for... Last post on 1/20/17 at 6:03am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?
Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Miami Shopping: 3 Great StoresLast edited: 3/22/16
- What are denim "slub"? What is selvedge? Common denim...Last edited: 3/23/16
- Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 1705post #25562 of 3122312/30/15 at 1:20pmQuote:
I just tried going through the automated system to report an item not as described - that's where it said it's not covered. I have not tried calling them yet, wanted to see the best approach before giving them a ring.post #25563 of 3122312/30/15 at 1:29pmQuote:
Gooseguy doesn't have a good ring to it? I was in 4th grade when I came up with that one.post #25564 of 3122312/30/15 at 1:45pmQuote:
Automated system is an algorithm that always outputs 'FUCK YOU' no matter what you input.post #25565 of 3122312/30/15 at 2:14pmpost #25566 of 3122312/30/15 at 2:21pmQuote:
Totally agree. I just changed my username because it was related to my real name. I'm going to change again it before I get going full steam because I want something better for SEO. (If you search for my eBay username/store name, I want to be the first thing that shows up.)post #25567 of 3122312/30/15 at 2:49pm
First, thanks to everyone for the quick responses, truly appreciate the help!
Going through filing a dispute on Paypal - turns out that per Paypal I'll have to escalate to a claim because "Your seller is currently unable to respond to this dispute. By escalating your dispute to a claim, you are asking PayPal to review the case and decide the outcome." which is reassuring... Hoping this works out in my favor, would suck to be out an extra $225.post #25568 of 3122312/30/15 at 6:35pmpost #25569 of 3122312/30/15 at 8:07pmpost #25570 of 3122312/30/15 at 8:17pmpost #25571 of 3122312/30/15 at 8:22pmpost #25572 of 3122312/31/15 at 3:46pmpost #25573 of 3122312/31/15 at 3:48pm
Same, but with far less haha. Good luck!
Edit: Scratch that, just got a neutral feedback as I typed that. Guy bought something on the 23rd and I didn't ship until the 28th. Apparently Christmas isn't a valid excuse.post #25574 of 3122312/31/15 at 6:11pmwow, congrats Spoo.
Oh here's a question for you guys. So I sold 4 perfume samples, buyer says 2 were empty, I don't believe him but refund him for the 2 anyway. Problem is he's already left negative feedback. Can he change it?
He added a reply/comment to say 'cool' but that doesn't really help me since it's filed as a negative. Assuming he actually wants to change it, how can he? (is this really simple and I'm missing it?)
Thanks y'all.post #25575 of 3122312/31/15 at 6:25pm
@Fueco Do you have any idea why I'd have received 2 offers for around $100 for this jacket almost immediately?
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...
- › Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store 27 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 1 minute ago
- › Vintage Dress shoe appreciation, tips, maintenance and advice 6 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 9 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 15 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 17 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...