Thanks! I will take a look as soon as I get a chance. You're right, @TheNeedMachine, I had the problem of not being able to go back more than 60 days.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum at Paris Market Week 2016 - Capsule, Tranoi, Man Shows Last post on 1/15/16 at 9:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 8:42 pm in Classic Menswear
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) Last post on 12/3/16 at 11:52am in Classic Menswear
- The official list of online stores Last post on Yesterday at 2:35 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?
Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Miami Shopping: 3 Great StoresLast edited: 3/22/16
- What are denim "slub"? What is selvedge? Common denim...Last edited: 3/23/16
- Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 1703post #25531 of 3047012/28/15 at 2:45amThread Starterpost #25532 of 3047012/28/15 at 5:16ampost #25533 of 3047012/28/15 at 9:58amQuote:
Mine have consistently gone up just after Christmas every year. I assume this is people spending their Christmas money. I have some to spend this year. Looking for an iPhone 6s Plus with at least 64g, any color. Probably won't buy it on eBay though.
My sales generally collapse after the first of the year, then pick up until around tax time, and then crash at that point, and then pick up again later.
This year, with the east coast not really having winter yet, I am hoping my sales of winter clothing will pick up from that part of the country after the beginning of the year or whenever they actually do get winter.
I had 20+ sales this morning, which is phenomenal for me. Truly phenomenal. Over $600 in sales, with 35 minutes left on a bunch of listings. This makes me very happy. :)post #25534 of 3047012/28/15 at 10:21ampost #25535 of 3047012/28/15 at 10:56ampost #25536 of 3047012/28/15 at 8:38pmpost #25537 of 3047012/28/15 at 11:59pmpost #25538 of 3047012/29/15 at 4:00amQuote:
I know that this doesn't help your current dilemma. But, I always keep a supply of 15 x 10 x 6 boxes from U-Line on hand. They will accommodate most any regular size shoe box.post #25539 of 3047012/29/15 at 4:48ampost #25540 of 3047012/29/15 at 9:06amQuote:
Whenever I have shipped bulk quantities of ties (100 or more), I usually shipped them in a 16 x 16 x 16 box. I would line the box with a large plastic bag. Then, I would individually roll each tie and place them in a layer. I would place a few pieces of tissue paper on top of the completed layer and repeat the process. It is a little time consuming but I have done it numerous times and have yet to have a problem. Whomever you are shipping to will appreciate your efforts. The only other option that I could recommend would be to utilize a Regional Rate C box. It would work. Unfortunately, eBay shipping does not recognize the RRC box. You would have to ship it through the USPS website.post #25541 of 3047012/29/15 at 9:50ampost #25542 of 3047012/29/15 at 9:59amQuote:
Dang... I already got an offer on something, and it's not a lowball.
EDIT: ... and, first sale of something I thrifted.
Edited by Van Veen - 12/29/15 at 10:14ampost #25543 of 3047012/29/15 at 10:26ampost #25544 of 3047012/29/15 at 10:48ampost #25545 of 3047012/29/15 at 11:00amQuote:
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 2 minutes ago
- › FS: NEW George Cleverley "Alan" Brogued Wholecut in Black Calf, UK... 3 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 5 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 7 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 8 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 15 minutes ago
- › 5th Annual Thrift Thread Gift Exchange Unveiling 16 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 17 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...