True, beacon heritage is way, way better than the mainline stuff but all i seem to find is barbour international waxes and terrible quilted coats. I'm not familiar with Robert Graham myself but will probably hate it now that you've said it, i'll go and check.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum at Paris Market Week 2016 - Capsule, Tranoi, Man Shows Last post on 1/15/16 at 9:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 10:15 pm in Classic Menswear
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) Last post on 12/3/16 at 11:52am in Classic Menswear
- The official list of online stores Last post on 9/21/16 at 2:20pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?
Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Miami Shopping: 3 Great StoresLast edited: 3/22/16
- What are denim "slub"? What is selvedge? Common denim...Last edited: 3/23/16
- Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 1702post #25516 of 3046512/25/15 at 2:02pmpost #25517 of 3046512/25/15 at 5:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by eddiegreen
Are there any brands you hate dealing with but always kop anyhow because you know they'll sell?
All Saints and Barbour are the main two that bug me, just knowing that they're such bad quality, overpriced items i feel like a pusherman who'd say 'well if i don't sell them someone else will'.
Any brands you can add that make you feel slightly dirty?
Wouldn't say I hate doing it, mid tier goodness as well as high priced crap has its reasons for existing, and since I'm not pulling Kiton every time I shop, I'm happy to make a buck off it all. What we resell makes people happy, look at your feedback, people will rave about that skeet just as much, if not more, than the guy that bought that RLPL suit off you.post #25518 of 3046512/25/15 at 9:43pmQuote:Originally Posted by txwoodworker
Wouldn't say I hate doing it, mid tier goodness as well as high priced crap has its reasons for existing, and since I'm not pulling Kiton every time I shop, I'm happy to make a buck off it all. What we resell makes people happy, look at your feedback, people will rave about that skeet just as much, if not more, than the guy that bought that RLPL suit off you.
I don't feel bad selling anything that someone else will appreciate(within reason).post #25519 of 3046512/26/15 at 10:31ampost #25520 of 3046512/26/15 at 7:50pmpost #25521 of 3046512/26/15 at 8:02pmQuote:
Add his ID. Separate individual IDs with a comma and space
Members on your blocked list can't bid on or buy any of your items unless you remove them from the list. By default, blocked members are still able to contact you about your listings. You can change this setting by going to:
http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?BuyerBlockPreferences . Scroll to the bottom, and check 'don't allow blocked buyers to contact me'
Of course, he may still be able to reply to previous communications (if you have ever replied to him in the past.)post #25522 of 3046512/26/15 at 8:04pmpost #25523 of 3046512/27/15 at 12:30amQuote:
Thanks, just blocked him and understood how it worked.
Who can be so idiot to try to bother buying a 4000$ for 125$ several times?
Maybe one of you guys who knows me, lol?post #25524 of 3046512/27/15 at 3:32pmThread Starterpost #25525 of 3046512/27/15 at 4:17pmQuote:
Outright works really well.
I will no longer have international shipping on ebay..... what a pain in the ass it is. Of course for SF members, but that's it.post #25526 of 3046512/27/15 at 4:48pmQuote:
I use Account -> Sales Reports to see an overview by month or quarter.
If you view your sold listings, it shows them individually but only goes back a couple months.
Otherwise, sort/refine transactions on Paypal site.post #25527 of 3046512/27/15 at 7:07pmpost #25528 of 3046512/27/15 at 7:33pmQuote:
It's kind of scary isn't it? Do you download your statements monthly? I worry that one day I won't get in outright, especially since I haven't been able to from time to time. They are changing their customer service in Jan. Apparently they won't offer help with log in problems...(that's how I read it anyway. I hope I read incorrectly). I will be screwed if they would ever stop doing business.post #25529 of 3046512/27/15 at 8:15pm
I'm sure someone would fill in the void. If it weren't for that, I would probably track some other way. You can download your account activity from PayPal and do everything on spreadsheets. I have a GoDaddy account with my other company, so I just added my ebay account over there. There's no support through ebay anymore, or there won't be soon, either way, service is continuing through GoDaddy.post #25530 of 3046512/28/15 at 1:26am
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 3 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 10 seconds ago
- › Drake's 52 42 M Wool Blazer Sportcoat in Gun Club Pattern 25 seconds ago
- › Eidos Napoli 42 seconds ago
- › Epaulet/Southwick SC, Harris Tweed, 40R 2 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 3 minutes ago
- › New Tie - What to wear with it? 5 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 7 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...