i get into this unexplaninable rage when I can't go edit my ebay items; yet the ebay page itself works perfectly fine.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum at Paris Market Week 2016 - Capsule, Tranoi, Man Shows Last post on 1/15/16 at 9:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 5:22 am in Classic Menswear
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) Last post on 9/3/16 at 1:03pm in Classic Menswear
- The official list of online stores Last post on 9/21/16 at 2:20pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?
Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Miami Shopping: 3 Great StoresLast edited: 3/22/16
- What are denim "slub"? What is selvedge? Common denim...Last edited: 3/23/16
- Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 1656post #24827 of 3001711/25/15 at 6:42amQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
FYI, received message from the same buyer that a BB tie I sold them was fake.
Name to block?
PS - also how are you fighting this? just had a "not real pair of ferragamo shoes" case opened for SALVATORE FERRAGAMO Black Classic Cap Toe Formal Luxury Mens Dress Shoes - 8 E
Edited by Brianpore - 11/25/15 at 8:30ampost #24828 of 3001711/25/15 at 7:15ampost #24829 of 3001711/25/15 at 7:17ampost #24830 of 3001711/25/15 at 7:24ampost #24831 of 3001711/25/15 at 8:10amQuote:Originally Posted by dadjeans
I'm running a hybrid model where I subsidize Canada Post shipping rates to offer $9.99 shipping on most items to US customers. For me this has meant building an extra ~$3 USD and handling costs into my pricing for four months now and I've come out substantially ahead. Providing free shipping or subsidizing rates so that they seem reasonable to US customers is definitely worth testing. Seeing as shipping costs are included in eBay Final Value Fees, you're also not incurring extra costs when you test new models.
Also, do you have a link to your auctions? You post some incredible stuff on the thrift thread and I'd love to check out your listings.
Things are slow this week. looking to pick it up.
here is my store. stay tuned.
and Thanks, hoping to get the niche market. selling the hard to get stuff for the specific types.
sad you got me on a slow time. last haul is going to my thriftmasee.
-another thing, i only sell perfect items, because i am worried about returns and stuff. hence the low volume.post #24832 of 3001711/25/15 at 8:23ampost #24833 of 3001711/25/15 at 8:35ampost #24834 of 3001711/25/15 at 8:37ampost #24835 of 3001711/25/15 at 8:44ampost #24836 of 3001711/25/15 at 8:49ampost #24837 of 3001711/25/15 at 8:55ampost #24838 of 3001711/25/15 at 9:15ampost #24839 of 3001711/25/15 at 5:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by My Main Man
I have similar issues when I sell Patagonia. I just sold a Patagonia cashmere sweater with a very very tiny light stain on the sleeve. (about 1/4 of a pencil eraser) Started the auction at $14.99 + shipping. I got 5 or more messages throughout the week telling me my asking price was absurd for a stained sweater. One guy said "As you are aware, the bleached spot on this otherwise beautiful sweater deems it as virtually worthless. I can offer no more than $10 shipped. You are able to send an offer and invoice directly through the message system now so no need to relist it with a buy it now option. I'll expect the invoice shortly."
I'd have sent him an invoice for double the list price.post #24840 of 3001711/25/15 at 6:13pm
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...
- › nice leather strap watch gift for fiance 3 minutes ago
- › THE EUROPEAN THRIFT BUY /SELL / TRADE / WANT THREAD 7 minutes ago
- › What are the rules on wearing odd trousers that have... 8 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 8 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 15 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 25 minutes ago
- › Custom made Casuals website 26 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 33 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 37 minutes ago
- › New Brioni SC - to keep or not to keep? (pics) 47 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...