You could do GSP with it, but not Priority International. For that, you need the 3 printed out sheets that need to be in the little clear envelope.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum at Paris Market Week 2016 - Capsule, Tranoi, Man Shows Last post on 1/15/16 at 9:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 8:42 pm in Classic Menswear
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) Last post on 3/10/17 at 6:17am in Classic Menswear
- The official list of online stores Last post on 12/7/16 at 2:35pm in Streetwear and Denim
- SOLD! Onward Kashiyama brand, Magee of donegal navy donegal tweed Jacket size 34/36Short, perfect... Last post on 2/24/17 at 5:12pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?
Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Miami Shopping: 3 Great StoresLast edited: 3/22/16
- What are denim "slub"? What is selvedge? Common denim...Last edited: 3/23/16
- Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 1654post #24797 of 3245611/24/15 at 9:51am
WHY are all of the Loheads such cheap asses? seriously, I almost hate picking up rare RL stuff because dealing with them is so annoying. Between lowballing, millions of messages asking if I'll go lower, millions of other messages telling me why it's not worth what I have it listed for, the messages being illiterate, scamming, etc.post #24798 of 3245611/24/15 at 10:00amQuote:Originally Posted by Ds13
WHY are all of the Loheads such cheap asses? seriously, I almost hate picking up rare RL stuff because dealing with them is so annoying. Between lowballing, millions of messages asking if I'll go lower, millions of other messages telling me why it's not worth what I have it listed for, the messages being illiterate, scamming, etc.
I have similar issues when I sell Patagonia. I just sold a Patagonia cashmere sweater with a very very tiny light stain on the sleeve. (about 1/4 of a pencil eraser) Started the auction at $14.99 + shipping. I got 5 or more messages throughout the week telling me my asking price was absurd for a stained sweater. One guy said "As you are aware, the bleached spot on this otherwise beautiful sweater deems it as virtually worthless. I can offer no more than $10 shipped. You are able to send an offer and invoice directly through the message system now so no need to relist it with a buy it now option. I'll expect the invoice shortly."post #24799 of 3245611/24/15 at 10:03ampost #24800 of 3245611/24/15 at 11:42ampost #24801 of 3245611/24/15 at 11:51ampost #24802 of 3245611/24/15 at 12:10pmQuote:Originally Posted by My Main Man
For the $5 I spent on this, would buy again.
Exactly... For the quality of their stuff, and how some fleeces resell, you'd think a cashmere sweater would for for considerably more than that. Different market though. The average Patagoniac isn't into cashmere.post #24803 of 3245611/24/15 at 12:43pmpost #24804 of 3245611/24/15 at 1:28pm
The Polo thing is a combination of a couple factors.
First you have older guys that have been collecting for awhile. They are hurt that the sweaters they used to buy for $100 now go for multiple times that. A lot of them like to prove how OG they are by trying to school you with their knowledge about items, pricing, etc.
Then there are the younger guys, which the older guys generally hate because they help drive up the prices. The younger dudes usually come from the sneaker head scene where low-balling is commonplace. They want the vintage Polo too so they can dress like an extra from the Wu-Tang C.R.E.A.M video, which they probably weren't even born yet when it came out.
People get so caught up in the scene that it is easy to forget it is just clothing.post #24805 of 3245611/24/15 at 1:33pmQuote:Originally Posted by txwoodworker
Two giant thumbs up to that. Laser for international express, label printer for everything else. Can't imagine having to deal with ink, ever.
+1 - Exactly what I have setup. Dymo 450 is amazing. No clue how I lived without it. I said the same thing about shooting with flashes vs hotlights. You don't know how good something is until you switch. Would never go back.post #24806 of 3245611/24/15 at 1:40pmpost #24807 of 3245611/24/15 at 1:47pmpost #24808 of 3245611/24/15 at 1:54pmQuote:Originally Posted by My Main Man
Damn. I have passed up a million Patagonia. I thought they were one of those things that were a little pricey when new but didn't sell for crap on ebay.
Of course, I only recently learned that North Face can make real money on ebay, too!Quote:
What a tool. Does anyone even fake Brooks Brothers ties? This sounds like the very definition of Buyer's Remorse.post #24809 of 3245611/24/15 at 2:36pmpost #24810 of 3245611/24/15 at 2:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by My Main Man
I have similar issues when I sell Patagonia. I just sold a Patagonia cashmere sweater with a very very tiny light stain on the sleeve. (about 1/4 of a pencil eraser) Started the auction at $14.99 + shipping. I got 5 or more messages throughout the week telling me my asking price was absurd for a stained sweater. One guy said "As you are aware, the bleached spot on this otherwise beautiful sweater deems it as virtually worthless. I can offer no more than $10 shipped. You are able to send an offer and invoice directly through the message system now so no need to relist it with a buy it now option. I'll expect the invoice shortly."
Doesn't that just piss you off when someone sends a message just to tell you the price is too high? And they are always asses about it. I have gotten a few of those before. I have seen TONS of listings in which I thought the price was insane. But, who has the time to email someone to complain about how high an ebay item is? If its too high, then don't buy!
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...
- › Cars We Drive! 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 5 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 23 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 30 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 34 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 35 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › Croquis sartoriaux / Sartorial sketches 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
- › Cigars 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...