Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum at Paris Market Week 2016 - Capsule, Tranoi, Man Shows Last post on 1/15/16 at 9:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 5:22 am in Classic Menswear
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) Last post on 9/3/16 at 1:03pm in Classic Menswear
- The official list of online stores Last post on 9/21/16 at 2:20pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?
Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Miami Shopping: 3 Great StoresLast edited: 3/22/16
- What are denim "slub"? What is selvedge? Common denim...Last edited: 3/23/16
- Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 1610post #24136 of 3001710/29/15 at 5:35pmpost #24137 of 3001710/29/15 at 6:17pmAgree with Fueco. I've found several (2 or 3 at least) jackets with original tags in the pockets and since I did not have a story from the donor I could not assume them to be NWOT.
If the suit still had the stitching across the shoulders, all pockets and vents still basted shut, pants unhemmed, then probably NWOT.post #24138 of 3001710/29/15 at 6:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by glam922
I've only started to sell a few stuff on ebay recently and I've already got something along those lines.
Shirt is light yellow and he's claiming the shirt is white & it's missing collar stays (well it's a used shirt so...) to ask for refund + shipping on me.
What's the best course of action to deal with this? -.-
I assume you had taken decent photos? If the shirt looks light yellow in good photographs then I don't think the buyer has a case. In regards to the missing collar stays, I assumed you did not state it included them so he does not have a case.
Just politely explain that it is light yellow, as shown in the photos, and that you did not state collar stays were included.
If he gets abusive, remain polite in messages, I think ebay looks favourably on that.post #24139 of 3001710/29/15 at 6:38pmpost #24140 of 3001710/29/15 at 7:02pmpost #24141 of 3001710/29/15 at 7:50pmQuote:
Yeah, I'm not even able to view my own active listings at the moment.
Yeah, scheduled maintenance perfectly timed... Reminds me of being stuck in the Manchester (England) airport with a late flight. The gate attendant told me it was for routine maintenance.
Yeah, I missed my connecting flight in Chicago, and got home 10+ hours late, well after midnight, and had to go to work at 8:00. Thanks BMI...post #24142 of 3001710/29/15 at 8:54pm
Why is it that every time lately that I need to call Ebay, they are unavailable?
I had a buyer initiate a return, and specifically state in the return that she used the item in question, and is now claiming it as defective. All I want to do is talk to a living, breathing, CS rep so they can cancel the return. And what do I get? "Please contact us during normal business hours, 5AM to 10PM Pacific Time (guess what, chumps, it's currently 8:53 PM Pacific, so why are you doing your routine maintenance right now??post #24143 of 3001710/30/15 at 4:07ampost #24144 of 3001710/30/15 at 6:19ampost #24145 of 3001710/30/15 at 6:26ampost #24146 of 3001710/30/15 at 6:30ampost #24147 of 3001710/30/15 at 9:04ampost #24148 of 3001710/30/15 at 9:26ampost #24149 of 3001710/30/15 at 9:57am
She probably won't be on your radar, but a complete bitch from what I can tell. Forcing a return on a non-defective product and unwilling to work with me by simply waking into a bike shop and getting new cleats for the mountain bike shoes I sold her.
Edit: I finally got her to admit that the shoes were too tight. Now if Ebay would just answer the fucking phone.post #24150 of 3001710/30/15 at 10:49am
I have a very nice LP suit. But, I can't figure out what color it is. It looks black when placed next to Navy. But, it looks Navy when placed next to black. When I hold it outside in the Sun, it might have a navy color, but if I look at it twice, it could be navy or black.
It is double breasted and has black buttons if that makes a difference.
Is there a way to definitely tell what color it is?
It has a stripe (not really thin and close together like a pinstripe) and not really BOLD and widely spaced like a Chalk Stripe. So, that is the other thing I am struggling with in terms of description.
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...
- › 3 Pair Allen Edmonds in 9D 3 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones Bradford 8E SHELL CORDOVAN 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 12 minutes ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 20 minutes ago
- › Shades of Grey - Help picking grey suit 26 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 29 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 30 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...