i think the owner. there's not really a maker tag, i know they changed makers several times from St. Andrews to Attolini, i was just curious what i'm looking at. probably not for this thread but i figured the knowledge would be here. thx!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum at Paris Market Week 2016 - Capsule, Tranoi, Man Shows Last post on 1/15/16 at 9:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 3:06 pm in Classic Menswear
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) Last post on 9/3/16 at 1:03pm in Classic Menswear
- The official list of online stores Last post on 9/21/16 at 2:20pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?
Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Miami Shopping: 3 Great StoresLast edited: 3/22/16
- What are denim "slub"? What is selvedge? Common denim...Last edited: 3/23/16
- Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 1602post #24016 of 2997910/22/15 at 8:36pmpost #24017 of 2997910/23/15 at 5:02ampost #24018 of 2997910/23/15 at 6:48amQuote:
I've had really good luck getting through to eBay the last three or four times I've had to do it--pretty much an instant connection. I well recall the days when you had to hold for an hour or more, but that, for me at least, has been years.post #24019 of 2997910/23/15 at 7:02amQuote:
I wonder if they rank your call based on your selling activity - mine's not that high. I held for two hours and finally hung up.post #24020 of 2997910/23/15 at 7:19ampost #24021 of 2997910/23/15 at 7:52ampost #24022 of 2997910/23/15 at 11:58amQuote:
Just realized its been 6 weeks since I logged on so responding to an old thing, but why not just use the ebay tool to automatically open cases on non-payment? Set and Forgetpost #24023 of 2997910/23/15 at 3:13pmpost #24024 of 2997910/23/15 at 10:17pm
I reclaimed my floor space tonight. Super happy that my workspace feels good to work in again.
Cheap Shelving from Home Depot, $49:
I was able to reorganize my photo setup as well. Added an umbrella, found some shorter power cables. I bought the paint to paint the wall white in the background so I can take down the paper I have tacked up.
Little by little I'm making headway.post #24025 of 2997910/24/15 at 2:10ampost #24026 of 2997910/24/15 at 4:09ampost #24027 of 2997910/24/15 at 5:32ampost #24028 of 2997910/24/15 at 6:05amI once bought a Ralph Lauren Blue Label on eBay, new without tags. RLBL is evidently a slim cut, but I didn't know it at the time. I asked the seller for a basic return and refund (return shipping at my expense since the seller wasn't at fault), and mentioned that the tags which were removed must have said slim fit (most of the tags I've seen have been good about declaring the cut or line). The seller thought I was accusing him of removing the inside labels (brand label, size label, and who knows what else) and putting fake ones in place! He was fairly agitated at me over my 'accusation,' all over a silly misunderstanding of terminology.post #24029 of 2997910/24/15 at 6:40amQuote:
I've had them since around 2007. I love portrait photography. Now I take pictures of clothing as well. Still trying to get it right. They are not perfect pics but they are getting better...
The umbrella is this one: http://www.paulcbuff.com/u48twb.php
Both Bees still going strong, on the original bulbs. Probably taken 10K pictures with them over the years at least.Quote:Originally Posted by ReubenR
Nope. A plastic bag w/ shoes inside. hah!
Edited by classicthrifter - 10/24/15 at 6:56ampost #24030 of 2997910/24/15 at 10:44am
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...
- › Viberg Boots 16 seconds ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 1 minute ago
- › Official: STAR WARS THREAD. These are the droids you're looking... 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 5 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 9 minutes ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 12 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...