Totally agree, which is why you have to do everything you can to avoid it--and why it is so aggravating when it happens and you don't deserve it.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum at Paris Market Week 2016 - Capsule, Tranoi, Man Shows Last post on 1/15/16 at 9:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 10:30 am in Classic Menswear
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) Last post on 3/10/17 at 6:17am in Classic Menswear
- The official list of online stores Last post on 12/7/16 at 2:35pm in Streetwear and Denim
- SOLD! Onward Kashiyama brand, Magee of donegal navy donegal tweed Jacket size 34/36Short, perfect... Last post on 2/24/17 at 5:12pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?
Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Miami Shopping: 3 Great StoresLast edited: 3/22/16
- What are denim "slub"? What is selvedge? Common denim...Last edited: 3/23/16
- Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 1590post #23836 of 3240810/14/15 at 2:02pmpost #23837 of 3240810/14/15 at 2:08pmpost #23838 of 3240810/14/15 at 7:34pmpost #23839 of 3240810/15/15 at 6:03ampost #23840 of 3240810/15/15 at 7:17ampost #23841 of 3240810/15/15 at 8:37am
Waiting for USPS to give me a call back but wondering if anyone has ever had something like this happen.
I sold a coat a couple weeks ago. Buyer messages me saying that he didn't get the coat and was wondering if it was returned. I tracked the package on eBay and got this message: "DELIVERED PARCEL LOCKER". I assumed that meant it got dropped off at the post office, so I called them and they said that it was probably an apartment complex and the package is somewhere on their grounds. I check usps.com and get this message: "Your item was forwarded to a different address at 5:17 pm on October 7, 2015 in INVERNESS, FL. This was because of forwarding instructions or because the address or ZIP Code on the label was incorrect."
I checked the zip code and that seems fine. No idea what the forwarding instructions could be. Hopefully the USPS rep will be able to help when they call back. Any ideas?
Basically, eBay's tracking says delivered, usps.com tracking says "alert" and then says it's not delivered. Super weird.post #23842 of 3240810/15/15 at 9:39ampost #23843 of 3240810/15/15 at 9:46am
Had one of those a few months ago, on my biggest sale too. It stayed as 'undeliverable as addressed' for a couple of days, then 'forwarded to new address', then 'delivered' a few days later. The buyer didn't contact me so I imagine all went well. The paypal address must've not been current.post #23844 of 3240810/15/15 at 9:58ampost #23845 of 3240810/15/15 at 10:01amQuote:
I don't. Printing the label off of ebay/paypal accomplishes the same thing since they can verify the address you shipped to.post #23846 of 3240810/15/15 at 10:04ampost #23847 of 3240810/15/15 at 10:13ampost #23848 of 3240810/15/15 at 10:28amQuote:
Buy the label thru ebay. It automatically uploads the tracking #, and you should get a discount on postage. Buying thru ebay gives irrefutable proof of shipping.
And the discounts can be sizable - up to 40% +/- depending on what's being shipped.post #23849 of 3240810/15/15 at 10:36ampost #23850 of 3240810/15/15 at 10:56am
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 2 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Eidos Napoli 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 7 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Brown Calf Jumper Boot - Size 10 UK 7 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 8 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 8 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...