This only works if you're selling things that fit you. If you're a 36 waist and you post a fit pic of you wearing size 28 pants, it's going to look like weird fetish porn that I don't understand or something.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum at Paris Market Week 2016 - Capsule, Tranoi, Man Shows Last post on 1/15/16 at 9:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 5:26 pm in Classic Menswear
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) Last post on Today at 8:11 am in Classic Menswear
- The official list of online stores Last post on 12/7/16 at 2:35pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Price Drop! Onward Kashiyama brand, Magee of donegal navy donegal tweed Jacket size 34/36Short,... Last post on Yesterday at 5:12 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?
Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Miami Shopping: 3 Great StoresLast edited: 3/22/16
- What are denim "slub"? What is selvedge? Common denim...Last edited: 3/23/16
- Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 1588post #23806 of 3191210/13/15 at 8:12ampost #23807 of 3191210/13/15 at 10:44ampost #23808 of 3191210/13/15 at 10:46ampost #23809 of 3191210/13/15 at 11:10amQuote:
Just say no. They're asking you to commit customs fraud in order to save them a few bucks on import duties. Keep a screenshot of the message and you'll be protected from negative feedback.post #23810 of 3191210/13/15 at 12:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by dadjeans
Just say no. They're asking you to commit customs fraud in order to save them a few bucks on import duties. Keep a screenshot of the message and you'll be protected from negative feedback.
Actually, go ahead and report the buyer now, tell them "No" and ship. The buyer report button is in the messages interface. The buyer will not be notified that they've been reported.post #23811 of 3191210/13/15 at 3:07pmpost #23812 of 3191210/13/15 at 5:34pmpost #23813 of 3191210/13/15 at 6:09pmQuote:
Shouldn't you wait until that unpaid item case is closed before telling us that the user is worth blocking?post #23814 of 3191210/13/15 at 6:21pmpost #23815 of 3191210/13/15 at 6:25pmQuote:
When did the auction end?
I routinely have people pay on Friday or Saturday after I open an unpaid item reminder on Wednesday. I have it set up so that I relist items that aren't paid on Sunday, unless the buyer sends a reasonable sounding message stating that they will pay on Monday, or whenever. Getting freaked out because someone hasn't paid for two or three days after the auction ends will get you nowhere in this business.post #23816 of 3191210/13/15 at 6:45pmNot getting freaked out, I'm just of the mindset that there are a lot of people on eBay that do pay shortly after the auction closes and I'd rather that they bid on things I list, vs. the people that need to be hounded for money.
That said, I have very little experience with the latter and having to deal with unpaid cases. My only experience was that the buyer basically ignored the whole thing and never paid.post #23817 of 3191210/13/15 at 6:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by turkey_sandwich
Not getting freaked out, I'm just of the mindset that there are a lot of people on eBay that do pay shortly after the auction closes and I'd rather that they bid on things I list, vs. the people that need to be hounded for money.
That said, I have very little experience with the latter and having to deal with unpaid cases. My only experience was that the buyer basically ignored the whole thing and never paid.
The more you list/sell, the more you'll discover it's not really a big deal.
I just relist after a week, and block the people who never contact me. It keeps me sane, and keeps the emotion out of the business side of things.post #23818 of 3191210/13/15 at 6:57pm
Wondering what's going on with this one: bought a couple shirts from an eBay seller on 10/3, with a stated 2-day handling time. They bought a UPS label 5 days later on 10/8. That's it....hasn't entered the UPS system yet, so still not shipped an additional 5 days after the label was purchased. I guess technically it's been 6 business days, vs. 10 calendar days, but dang. Guess I'll wait a few days before filing a not received case, unless there's something else I should do...post #23819 of 3191210/13/15 at 8:11pmpost #23820 of 3191210/13/15 at 9:08pm
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...
- › Taylor Stitch Jack Oxford in Brushed Army Green, size 42 52 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 55 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › Swims Galoshes size L (fits US 8-9) Brand New in Black 2 minutes ago
- › Meermin Brogue Captoes in Brown (worn once) UK7.5 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 8 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 10 minutes ago
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...