Until recently, I was shipping rolled in a 2x3x5 box. Had two come back from the same buyer. He claimed they were not as discribed, but never gave an explaination of what he meant. Both were in Excellent shape when sent, but returned a bit creased and required pressing. I assume this is what he was referring to. Now I use a small flat rate priority box with it loosely folded. No feedback on the new method yet.
See Brianpore for other options...which may or may not be considered federal crime.
No idea what your talking about
I did a gif of how I ship ties before, can't find it now, but will look harder for it. I have never had a complait and had many of compliments on my shipping method.
- Fold it in thirds, but make sure the fat end is folded in first so the tip does not get creased
- Wrap it in tissue paper so no pulls
- Put it in a bad to water proof it - choose whatever kind of bad you want that it fits in without bending or creasing
- Put is in a more ridgid envelope type thing - your choice what you want to use, between 2 pieces of cardboard would work also.
- Put in another bag (this step is optional)
- Put in a white thing plastic security mailer envelope (which I use to ship everything that goes 1st class mail)