Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) Last post on Today at 10:07 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 9:10 am in Classic Menswear
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 6:55 am in Classic Menswear
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) Last post on 7/4/15 at 10:31am in Classic Menswear
- The official list of online stores Last post on 6/18/15 at 2:38pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest?Last edited: 5/10/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 132
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1967 of 217341/19/13 at 6:13pmpost #1968 of 217341/19/13 at 6:18pmpost #1969 of 217341/19/13 at 6:52pmQuote:
I was quoted $25 to ship one tie in an extra-small box (4"x4") from Toronto to Alabama. That was just standard shipping w/ tracking. And then they charged me $4 for the box!post #1970 of 217341/19/13 at 7:28pmWith this increase, does USPS stay competative amongst FedEx and ups?
Damn how do u guys who offer free shipping handle this spike?
Regional rate box B is like 14 usd now. And flat rate medium stayed at 10.85...these sizes are somewhat comparable to each other...I just don't get it.
EDIT: I just checked prices again tonight, 24hrs from last check in, and prices decreased a tad.
Regional rate box A went for 8.65 last night down to 7.95...
And regional box B went from almost 14, down to 12.74...post #1971 of 217341/19/13 at 7:43pmpost #1972 of 217341/19/13 at 8:05pmpost #1973 of 217341/19/13 at 10:32pmSo with Sunday night football messing up auction results on Sunday evenings, what days do you guys typically move to this time of year, if you do change it up? I had decent luck with Saturday evenings last year but am pondering Monday evenings this year. Sunday around noon to 1 also crossed my mind but I figured people have pre-game parties and will be preparing. Thoughts?post #1974 of 217341/20/13 at 6:47pmpost #1975 of 217341/20/13 at 6:54pmQuote:Originally Posted by Nataku
So with Sunday night football messing up auction results on Sunday evenings, what days do you guys typically move to this time of year, if you do change it up? I had decent luck with Saturday evenings last year but am pondering Monday evenings this year. Sunday around noon to 1 also crossed my mind but I figured people have pre-game parties and will be preparing. Thoughts?
I think if you are selling "fashion" your cross pollenation is low. If you sell manly man stuff, should be better for you actually.post #1976 of 217341/21/13 at 7:00ampost #1977 of 217341/21/13 at 7:09ampost #1978 of 217341/21/13 at 8:31ampost #1979 of 217341/21/13 at 7:07pmQuote:
I agree though. I often browse during commercial breaks. I would guess the increase in alcohol consumption would aid in impulse purchases, too.post #1980 of 217341/21/13 at 7:21pmIs this the thread where we post ebay lulz?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/GUCCI-BY-TOM-FORD-BLACK-PONY-COUTURE-MENS-50-JACKET-1999-MADE-IN-ITALY-/181066989449?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item2a286eff89Quote:I PAID $24,000 euro IN 1999.Quote:GOOD LUCK BIDDING. BE PREPARED TO PAY WITHIN 10 MINUTES OF BEING NOTIFIED OF WINNING BID.
- Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Rome / Naples Advice 12 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Vanson x Epaulet 'Rocket' Cowhide Leather Moto Cafe Racer Black 38R... 3 minutes ago
- › Your SW&D Essentials? (CM's Free For All Help Thread) 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...