Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum at Paris Market Week 2016 - Capsule, Tranoi, Man Shows Last post on 1/15/16 at 9:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 4:15 pm in Classic Menswear
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) Last post on 7/7/16 at 7:31am in Classic Menswear
- The official list of online stores Last post on 6/1/16 at 8:43am in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?
Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Miami Shopping: 3 Great StoresLast edited: 3/22/16
- What are denim "slub"? What is selvedge? Common denim...Last edited: 3/23/16
- Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 132post #1967 of 287941/19/13 at 6:13pmpost #1968 of 287941/19/13 at 6:18pmpost #1969 of 287941/19/13 at 6:52pmQuote:
I was quoted $25 to ship one tie in an extra-small box (4"x4") from Toronto to Alabama. That was just standard shipping w/ tracking. And then they charged me $4 for the box!post #1970 of 287941/19/13 at 7:28pmWith this increase, does USPS stay competative amongst FedEx and ups?
Damn how do u guys who offer free shipping handle this spike?
Regional rate box B is like 14 usd now. And flat rate medium stayed at 10.85...these sizes are somewhat comparable to each other...I just don't get it.
EDIT: I just checked prices again tonight, 24hrs from last check in, and prices decreased a tad.
Regional rate box A went for 8.65 last night down to 7.95...
And regional box B went from almost 14, down to 12.74...post #1971 of 287941/19/13 at 7:43pmpost #1972 of 287941/19/13 at 8:05pmpost #1973 of 287941/19/13 at 10:32pmSo with Sunday night football messing up auction results on Sunday evenings, what days do you guys typically move to this time of year, if you do change it up? I had decent luck with Saturday evenings last year but am pondering Monday evenings this year. Sunday around noon to 1 also crossed my mind but I figured people have pre-game parties and will be preparing. Thoughts?post #1974 of 287941/20/13 at 6:47pmpost #1975 of 287941/20/13 at 6:54pmQuote:Originally Posted by Nataku
So with Sunday night football messing up auction results on Sunday evenings, what days do you guys typically move to this time of year, if you do change it up? I had decent luck with Saturday evenings last year but am pondering Monday evenings this year. Sunday around noon to 1 also crossed my mind but I figured people have pre-game parties and will be preparing. Thoughts?
I think if you are selling "fashion" your cross pollenation is low. If you sell manly man stuff, should be better for you actually.post #1976 of 287941/21/13 at 7:00ampost #1977 of 287941/21/13 at 7:09ampost #1978 of 287941/21/13 at 8:31ampost #1979 of 287941/21/13 at 7:07pmQuote:
I agree though. I often browse during commercial breaks. I would guess the increase in alcohol consumption would aid in impulse purchases, too.post #1980 of 287941/21/13 at 7:21pmIs this the thread where we post ebay lulz?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/GUCCI-BY-TOM-FORD-BLACK-PONY-COUTURE-MENS-50-JACKET-1999-MADE-IN-ITALY-/181066989449?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item2a286eff89Quote:I PAID $24,000 euro IN 1999.Quote:GOOD LUCK BIDDING. BE PREPARED TO PAY WITHIN 10 MINUTES OF BEING NOTIFIED OF WINNING BID.
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 5 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 16 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 23 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 25 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 25 minutes ago
- › Nice wine leather bath slippers 28 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 33 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding