Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum at Paris Market Week 2016 - Capsule, Tranoi, Man Shows Last post on 1/15/16 at 9:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 3:11 pm in Classic Menswear
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) Last post on 3/10/17 at 6:17am in Classic Menswear
- The official list of online stores Last post on 12/7/16 at 2:35pm in Streetwear and Denim
- SOLD! Onward Kashiyama brand, Magee of donegal navy donegal tweed Jacket size 34/36Short, perfect... Last post on 2/24/17 at 5:12pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?
Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Miami Shopping: 3 Great StoresLast edited: 3/22/16
- What are denim "slub"? What is selvedge? Common denim...Last edited: 3/23/16
- Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 132post #1967 of 324411/19/13 at 6:13pmpost #1968 of 324411/19/13 at 6:18pmpost #1969 of 324411/19/13 at 6:52pmQuote:
I was quoted $25 to ship one tie in an extra-small box (4"x4") from Toronto to Alabama. That was just standard shipping w/ tracking. And then they charged me $4 for the box!post #1970 of 324411/19/13 at 7:28pmWith this increase, does USPS stay competative amongst FedEx and ups?
Damn how do u guys who offer free shipping handle this spike?
Regional rate box B is like 14 usd now. And flat rate medium stayed at 10.85...these sizes are somewhat comparable to each other...I just don't get it.
EDIT: I just checked prices again tonight, 24hrs from last check in, and prices decreased a tad.
Regional rate box A went for 8.65 last night down to 7.95...
And regional box B went from almost 14, down to 12.74...post #1971 of 324411/19/13 at 7:43pmpost #1972 of 324411/19/13 at 8:05pmpost #1973 of 324411/19/13 at 10:32pmSo with Sunday night football messing up auction results on Sunday evenings, what days do you guys typically move to this time of year, if you do change it up? I had decent luck with Saturday evenings last year but am pondering Monday evenings this year. Sunday around noon to 1 also crossed my mind but I figured people have pre-game parties and will be preparing. Thoughts?post #1974 of 324411/20/13 at 6:47pmpost #1975 of 324411/20/13 at 6:54pmQuote:Originally Posted by Nataku
So with Sunday night football messing up auction results on Sunday evenings, what days do you guys typically move to this time of year, if you do change it up? I had decent luck with Saturday evenings last year but am pondering Monday evenings this year. Sunday around noon to 1 also crossed my mind but I figured people have pre-game parties and will be preparing. Thoughts?
I think if you are selling "fashion" your cross pollenation is low. If you sell manly man stuff, should be better for you actually.post #1976 of 324411/21/13 at 7:00ampost #1977 of 324411/21/13 at 7:09ampost #1978 of 324411/21/13 at 8:31ampost #1979 of 324411/21/13 at 7:07pmQuote:
I agree though. I often browse during commercial breaks. I would guess the increase in alcohol consumption would aid in impulse purchases, too.post #1980 of 324411/21/13 at 7:21pmIs this the thread where we post ebay lulz?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/GUCCI-BY-TOM-FORD-BLACK-PONY-COUTURE-MENS-50-JACKET-1999-MADE-IN-ITALY-/181066989449?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item2a286eff89Quote:I PAID $24,000 euro IN 1999.Quote:GOOD LUCK BIDDING. BE PREPARED TO PAY WITHIN 10 MINUTES OF BEING NOTIFIED OF WINNING BID.
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...
- › The Look goes on... 1 minute ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 1 minute ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 3 minutes ago
- › Men's Hats: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions... 5 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones Cigar boot and blucher 10E 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 5 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 6 minutes ago
- › ATTN ADMINS / MODS -- FORUM FEATURE NOT WORKING 9 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 12 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...