Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) Last post on Today at 12:09 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 12:02 pm in Classic Menswear
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 10:31 am in Classic Menswear
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) Last post on 7/27/15 at 1:03pm in Classic Menswear
- The official list of online stores Last post on 6/18/15 at 2:38pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest?Last edited: 5/10/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 132
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1967 of 222131/19/13 at 6:13pmpost #1968 of 222131/19/13 at 6:18pmpost #1969 of 222131/19/13 at 6:52pmQuote:
I was quoted $25 to ship one tie in an extra-small box (4"x4") from Toronto to Alabama. That was just standard shipping w/ tracking. And then they charged me $4 for the box!post #1970 of 222131/19/13 at 7:28pmWith this increase, does USPS stay competative amongst FedEx and ups?
Damn how do u guys who offer free shipping handle this spike?
Regional rate box B is like 14 usd now. And flat rate medium stayed at 10.85...these sizes are somewhat comparable to each other...I just don't get it.
EDIT: I just checked prices again tonight, 24hrs from last check in, and prices decreased a tad.
Regional rate box A went for 8.65 last night down to 7.95...
And regional box B went from almost 14, down to 12.74...post #1971 of 222131/19/13 at 7:43pmpost #1972 of 222131/19/13 at 8:05pmpost #1973 of 222131/19/13 at 10:32pmSo with Sunday night football messing up auction results on Sunday evenings, what days do you guys typically move to this time of year, if you do change it up? I had decent luck with Saturday evenings last year but am pondering Monday evenings this year. Sunday around noon to 1 also crossed my mind but I figured people have pre-game parties and will be preparing. Thoughts?post #1974 of 222131/20/13 at 6:47pmpost #1975 of 222131/20/13 at 6:54pmQuote:Originally Posted by Nataku
So with Sunday night football messing up auction results on Sunday evenings, what days do you guys typically move to this time of year, if you do change it up? I had decent luck with Saturday evenings last year but am pondering Monday evenings this year. Sunday around noon to 1 also crossed my mind but I figured people have pre-game parties and will be preparing. Thoughts?
I think if you are selling "fashion" your cross pollenation is low. If you sell manly man stuff, should be better for you actually.post #1976 of 222131/21/13 at 7:00ampost #1977 of 222131/21/13 at 7:09ampost #1978 of 222131/21/13 at 8:31ampost #1979 of 222131/21/13 at 7:07pmQuote:
I agree though. I often browse during commercial breaks. I would guess the increase in alcohol consumption would aid in impulse purchases, too.post #1980 of 222131/21/13 at 7:21pmIs this the thread where we post ebay lulz?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/GUCCI-BY-TOM-FORD-BLACK-PONY-COUTURE-MENS-50-JACKET-1999-MADE-IN-ITALY-/181066989449?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item2a286eff89Quote:I PAID $24,000 euro IN 1999.Quote:GOOD LUCK BIDDING. BE PREPARED TO PAY WITHIN 10 MINUTES OF BEING NOTIFIED OF WINNING BID.
- Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 9 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 4 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Harris Tweed Pocket Squares Something New ? 6 minutes ago
- › plain biscuits suck. 8 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...