Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 5:46 am in Classic Menswear
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 1:19 am in Classic Menswear
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) Last post on Yesterday at 1:38 pm in Classic Menswear
- The official list of online stores Last post on 4/22/15 at 6:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of Tokyo’s Best Stores
Last edited: 4/13/15
- How to Buy Direct from JapanLast edited: 4/13/15
- The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and JapanLast edited: 4/13/15
- A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s Clobber in It Happened...Last edited: 3/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 132
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1967 of 207211/19/13 at 6:13pmpost #1968 of 207211/19/13 at 6:18pmpost #1969 of 207211/19/13 at 6:52pmQuote:
I was quoted $25 to ship one tie in an extra-small box (4"x4") from Toronto to Alabama. That was just standard shipping w/ tracking. And then they charged me $4 for the box!post #1970 of 207211/19/13 at 7:28pmWith this increase, does USPS stay competative amongst FedEx and ups?
Damn how do u guys who offer free shipping handle this spike?
Regional rate box B is like 14 usd now. And flat rate medium stayed at 10.85...these sizes are somewhat comparable to each other...I just don't get it.
EDIT: I just checked prices again tonight, 24hrs from last check in, and prices decreased a tad.
Regional rate box A went for 8.65 last night down to 7.95...
And regional box B went from almost 14, down to 12.74...post #1971 of 207211/19/13 at 7:43pmpost #1972 of 207211/19/13 at 8:05pmpost #1973 of 207211/19/13 at 10:32pmSo with Sunday night football messing up auction results on Sunday evenings, what days do you guys typically move to this time of year, if you do change it up? I had decent luck with Saturday evenings last year but am pondering Monday evenings this year. Sunday around noon to 1 also crossed my mind but I figured people have pre-game parties and will be preparing. Thoughts?post #1974 of 207211/20/13 at 6:47pmpost #1975 of 207211/20/13 at 6:54pmQuote:Originally Posted by Nataku
So with Sunday night football messing up auction results on Sunday evenings, what days do you guys typically move to this time of year, if you do change it up? I had decent luck with Saturday evenings last year but am pondering Monday evenings this year. Sunday around noon to 1 also crossed my mind but I figured people have pre-game parties and will be preparing. Thoughts?
I think if you are selling "fashion" your cross pollenation is low. If you sell manly man stuff, should be better for you actually.post #1976 of 207211/21/13 at 7:00ampost #1977 of 207211/21/13 at 7:09ampost #1978 of 207211/21/13 at 8:31ampost #1979 of 207211/21/13 at 7:07pmQuote:
I agree though. I often browse during commercial breaks. I would guess the increase in alcohol consumption would aid in impulse purchases, too.post #1980 of 207211/21/13 at 7:21pmIs this the thread where we post ebay lulz?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/GUCCI-BY-TOM-FORD-BLACK-PONY-COUTURE-MENS-50-JACKET-1999-MADE-IN-ITALY-/181066989449?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item2a286eff89Quote:I PAID $24,000 euro IN 1999.Quote:GOOD LUCK BIDDING. BE PREPARED TO PAY WITHIN 10 MINUTES OF BEING NOTIFIED OF WINNING BID.
- Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions
- How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 24 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 2 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 3 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 4 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 5 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...