You should be able to end it (unless it is in the last 12 hours), but you will have to pay the FVF based on the highest bid.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) Last post on Today at 4:34 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 5:02 am in Classic Menswear
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 7:07 pm in Classic Menswear
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) Last post on 7/4/15 at 10:31am in Classic Menswear
- The official list of online stores Last post on 6/18/15 at 2:38pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest?Last edited: 5/10/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 122post #1816 of 217231/7/13 at 3:29pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1817 of 217231/7/13 at 3:35pmQuote:
This is what I get when I try to end it. I got this by looking at the list of all active selling, then check the checkbox next to the listing I want to end, and hit the "End" button. Is there another way to end a listing? Right now there are no bids. Assuming I'm able to close it, will I still have to pay a fee?post #1818 of 217231/7/13 at 3:43pmpost #1819 of 217231/7/13 at 4:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by tubs
This is what I get when I try to end it. I got this by looking at the list of all active selling, then check the checkbox next to the listing I want to end, and hit the "End" button. Is there another way to end a listing? Right now there are no bids. Assuming I'm able to close it, will I still have to pay a fee?
Weird, I have seen that before I think, but when I tried again it went through. That is the same place I end my auctions.
You said you already cancelled her bid, right? It there less than 12 hours remaining in the auction? If you are able to close it with no bids, the only fee you pay is your original listing fee (which is already paid).Quote:
Yep, PR is considered part of the CONUS according to USPS. I actually had a package shipped from PA, go through PR on the way to TX.post #1820 of 217231/7/13 at 6:03pmpost #1821 of 217231/7/13 at 6:59pmpost #1822 of 217231/7/13 at 7:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by capnwes
Last week I had a seller charge me $30 for one day shipping, and then ship it priority (3 day) for $6. I asked him for a refund of the difference and he said I was not being fair. He said didn't ship it one day shipping because of the weather!!!??? He said that I got a good deal on the stuff and shouldn't be complaining. No doubt I got a good deal, but I deserve to get what I paid for, right?
He has now offered me $10 back "ASAP". I wonder when that will be.
See if there is anyway to get ebay or Paypal involved. He did not deliver as promised. And please give him negative feedback.post #1823 of 217231/8/13 at 6:57amQuote:
They really can't close it. They need to give the buyer the opportunity to back out by lying and saying they bid the wrong amount. That just pisses me off when a buyer bids the minimum amount and then says they bid the wrong amount.Quote:
The best I could do was flag it for selling practices. Still haven't received my $10 refund, not counting on it. Feedback selection is still pending. Call me a nice guy, but I really hate to leave neg feedback for anyone....at least not without giving them a chance.post #1824 of 217231/8/13 at 7:42ampost #1825 of 217231/8/13 at 8:01ampost #1826 of 217231/8/13 at 10:01ampost #1827 of 217231/8/13 at 10:14ampost #1828 of 217231/8/13 at 11:45ampost #1829 of 217231/8/13 at 5:05pmpost #1830 of 217231/8/13 at 5:44pm
Last week I sold few items on Ebay and I accidentally shipped an item that was not paid by the buyer. I sent an email asking for payment, the buyer responded saying that he'll get to it, now it's been two days since the item was delivered and I still haven't got the money. What are my options?
- Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 25 seconds ago
- › Sunglasses MEGATHREAD - all sunglass questions here please 1 minute ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › A Thread for Sunglasses (High End and Rarities Welcome) 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 8 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Pay to vote... 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 11 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...