You should be able to end it (unless it is in the last 12 hours), but you will have to pay the FVF based on the highest bid.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum at Paris Market Week 2016 - Capsule, Tranoi, Man Shows Last post on 1/15/16 at 9:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 10:19 am in Classic Menswear
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) Last post on 7/7/16 at 7:31am in Classic Menswear
- The official list of online stores Last post on 6/1/16 at 8:43am in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?
Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Miami Shopping: 3 Great StoresLast edited: 3/22/16
- What are denim "slub"? What is selvedge? Common denim...Last edited: 3/23/16
- Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 122post #1816 of 288841/7/13 at 3:29pmpost #1817 of 288841/7/13 at 3:35pmQuote:
This is what I get when I try to end it. I got this by looking at the list of all active selling, then check the checkbox next to the listing I want to end, and hit the "End" button. Is there another way to end a listing? Right now there are no bids. Assuming I'm able to close it, will I still have to pay a fee?post #1818 of 288841/7/13 at 3:43pmpost #1819 of 288841/7/13 at 4:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by tubs
This is what I get when I try to end it. I got this by looking at the list of all active selling, then check the checkbox next to the listing I want to end, and hit the "End" button. Is there another way to end a listing? Right now there are no bids. Assuming I'm able to close it, will I still have to pay a fee?
Weird, I have seen that before I think, but when I tried again it went through. That is the same place I end my auctions.
You said you already cancelled her bid, right? It there less than 12 hours remaining in the auction? If you are able to close it with no bids, the only fee you pay is your original listing fee (which is already paid).Quote:
Yep, PR is considered part of the CONUS according to USPS. I actually had a package shipped from PA, go through PR on the way to TX.post #1820 of 288841/7/13 at 6:03pmpost #1821 of 288841/7/13 at 6:59pmpost #1822 of 288841/7/13 at 7:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by capnwes
Last week I had a seller charge me $30 for one day shipping, and then ship it priority (3 day) for $6. I asked him for a refund of the difference and he said I was not being fair. He said didn't ship it one day shipping because of the weather!!!??? He said that I got a good deal on the stuff and shouldn't be complaining. No doubt I got a good deal, but I deserve to get what I paid for, right?
He has now offered me $10 back "ASAP". I wonder when that will be.
See if there is anyway to get ebay or Paypal involved. He did not deliver as promised. And please give him negative feedback.post #1823 of 288841/8/13 at 6:57amQuote:
They really can't close it. They need to give the buyer the opportunity to back out by lying and saying they bid the wrong amount. That just pisses me off when a buyer bids the minimum amount and then says they bid the wrong amount.Quote:
The best I could do was flag it for selling practices. Still haven't received my $10 refund, not counting on it. Feedback selection is still pending. Call me a nice guy, but I really hate to leave neg feedback for anyone....at least not without giving them a chance.post #1824 of 288841/8/13 at 7:42ampost #1825 of 288841/8/13 at 8:01ampost #1826 of 288841/8/13 at 10:01ampost #1827 of 288841/8/13 at 10:14ampost #1828 of 288841/8/13 at 11:45ampost #1829 of 288841/8/13 at 5:05pmpost #1830 of 288841/8/13 at 5:44pm
Last week I sold few items on Ebay and I accidentally shipped an item that was not paid by the buyer. I sent an email asking for payment, the buyer responded saying that he'll get to it, now it's been two days since the item was delivered and I still haven't got the money. What are my options?
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 10 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 40 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 5 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Technical Outerwear 11 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 15 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 18 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding