You should be able to end it (unless it is in the last 12 hours), but you will have to pay the FVF based on the highest bid.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum at Paris Market Week 2016 - Capsule, Tranoi, Man Shows Last post on 1/15/16 at 9:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 1:38 pm in Classic Menswear
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) Last post on 1/31/16 at 3:02am in Classic Menswear
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Finding affordable menswear? (chicago) Last post on 2/7/16 at 1:54pm in Classic Menswear
I accidentally spilled a drop of fish oil onto a pair of boots....
Last edited: 1/29/16
- What are the causes of leather cracking? Opinion and RebuttalLast edited: 1/28/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015Last edited: 12/26/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 122post #1816 of 265311/7/13 at 3:29pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1817 of 265311/7/13 at 3:35pmQuote:
This is what I get when I try to end it. I got this by looking at the list of all active selling, then check the checkbox next to the listing I want to end, and hit the "End" button. Is there another way to end a listing? Right now there are no bids. Assuming I'm able to close it, will I still have to pay a fee?post #1818 of 265311/7/13 at 3:43pmpost #1819 of 265311/7/13 at 4:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by tubs
This is what I get when I try to end it. I got this by looking at the list of all active selling, then check the checkbox next to the listing I want to end, and hit the "End" button. Is there another way to end a listing? Right now there are no bids. Assuming I'm able to close it, will I still have to pay a fee?
Weird, I have seen that before I think, but when I tried again it went through. That is the same place I end my auctions.
You said you already cancelled her bid, right? It there less than 12 hours remaining in the auction? If you are able to close it with no bids, the only fee you pay is your original listing fee (which is already paid).Quote:
Yep, PR is considered part of the CONUS according to USPS. I actually had a package shipped from PA, go through PR on the way to TX.post #1820 of 265311/7/13 at 6:03pmpost #1821 of 265311/7/13 at 6:59pmpost #1822 of 265311/7/13 at 7:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by capnwes
Last week I had a seller charge me $30 for one day shipping, and then ship it priority (3 day) for $6. I asked him for a refund of the difference and he said I was not being fair. He said didn't ship it one day shipping because of the weather!!!??? He said that I got a good deal on the stuff and shouldn't be complaining. No doubt I got a good deal, but I deserve to get what I paid for, right?
He has now offered me $10 back "ASAP". I wonder when that will be.
See if there is anyway to get ebay or Paypal involved. He did not deliver as promised. And please give him negative feedback.post #1823 of 265311/8/13 at 6:57amQuote:
They really can't close it. They need to give the buyer the opportunity to back out by lying and saying they bid the wrong amount. That just pisses me off when a buyer bids the minimum amount and then says they bid the wrong amount.Quote:
The best I could do was flag it for selling practices. Still haven't received my $10 refund, not counting on it. Feedback selection is still pending. Call me a nice guy, but I really hate to leave neg feedback for anyone....at least not without giving them a chance.post #1824 of 265311/8/13 at 7:42ampost #1825 of 265311/8/13 at 8:01ampost #1826 of 265311/8/13 at 10:01ampost #1827 of 265311/8/13 at 10:14ampost #1828 of 265311/8/13 at 11:45ampost #1829 of 265311/8/13 at 5:05pmpost #1830 of 265311/8/13 at 5:44pm
Last week I sold few items on Ebay and I accidentally shipped an item that was not paid by the buyer. I sent an email asking for payment, the buyer responded saying that he'll get to it, now it's been two days since the item was delivered and I still haven't got the money. What are my options?
- Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions
Styleforum Top Picks
- What are the causes of leather cracking? Opinion and Rebuttal
- › Cars We Drive! 54 seconds ago
- › Un-polishing matte leather 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 4 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 9 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...