You should be able to end it (unless it is in the last 12 hours), but you will have to pay the FVF based on the highest bid.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum at Paris Market Week 2016 - Capsule, Tranoi, Man Shows Last post on 1/15/16 at 9:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 1/16/17 at 4:36pm in Classic Menswear
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) Last post on 1/16/17 at 6:37pm in Classic Menswear
- The official list of online stores Last post on 12/7/16 at 2:35pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?
Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Miami Shopping: 3 Great StoresLast edited: 3/22/16
- What are denim "slub"? What is selvedge? Common denim...Last edited: 3/23/16
- Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 122post #1816 of 310631/7/13 at 3:29pmpost #1817 of 310631/7/13 at 3:35pmQuote:
This is what I get when I try to end it. I got this by looking at the list of all active selling, then check the checkbox next to the listing I want to end, and hit the "End" button. Is there another way to end a listing? Right now there are no bids. Assuming I'm able to close it, will I still have to pay a fee?post #1818 of 310631/7/13 at 3:43pmpost #1819 of 310631/7/13 at 4:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by tubs
This is what I get when I try to end it. I got this by looking at the list of all active selling, then check the checkbox next to the listing I want to end, and hit the "End" button. Is there another way to end a listing? Right now there are no bids. Assuming I'm able to close it, will I still have to pay a fee?
Weird, I have seen that before I think, but when I tried again it went through. That is the same place I end my auctions.
You said you already cancelled her bid, right? It there less than 12 hours remaining in the auction? If you are able to close it with no bids, the only fee you pay is your original listing fee (which is already paid).Quote:
Yep, PR is considered part of the CONUS according to USPS. I actually had a package shipped from PA, go through PR on the way to TX.post #1820 of 310631/7/13 at 6:03pmpost #1821 of 310631/7/13 at 6:59pmpost #1822 of 310631/7/13 at 7:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by capnwes
Last week I had a seller charge me $30 for one day shipping, and then ship it priority (3 day) for $6. I asked him for a refund of the difference and he said I was not being fair. He said didn't ship it one day shipping because of the weather!!!??? He said that I got a good deal on the stuff and shouldn't be complaining. No doubt I got a good deal, but I deserve to get what I paid for, right?
He has now offered me $10 back "ASAP". I wonder when that will be.
See if there is anyway to get ebay or Paypal involved. He did not deliver as promised. And please give him negative feedback.post #1823 of 310631/8/13 at 6:57amQuote:
They really can't close it. They need to give the buyer the opportunity to back out by lying and saying they bid the wrong amount. That just pisses me off when a buyer bids the minimum amount and then says they bid the wrong amount.Quote:
The best I could do was flag it for selling practices. Still haven't received my $10 refund, not counting on it. Feedback selection is still pending. Call me a nice guy, but I really hate to leave neg feedback for anyone....at least not without giving them a chance.post #1824 of 310631/8/13 at 7:42ampost #1825 of 310631/8/13 at 8:01ampost #1826 of 310631/8/13 at 10:01ampost #1827 of 310631/8/13 at 10:14ampost #1828 of 310631/8/13 at 11:45ampost #1829 of 310631/8/13 at 5:05pmpost #1830 of 310631/8/13 at 5:44pm
Last week I sold few items on Ebay and I accidentally shipped an item that was not paid by the buyer. I sent an email asking for payment, the buyer responded saying that he'll get to it, now it's been two days since the item was delivered and I still haven't got the money. What are my options?
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...
- › Sole Welting 49 seconds ago
- › The Official Los Angeles Shopping + Dining Thread 1 minute ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL!!!! Foreigners Tell Others How To Run Their Country Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Paris under attack again 5 minutes ago
- › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › NFL 2016-17 Thread 7 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...