Sorry - no experience with Canadian shipping - ignore anything I said.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum at Paris Market Week 2016 - Capsule, Tranoi, Man Shows Last post on 1/15/16 at 9:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 3:34 am in Classic Menswear
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) Last post on 1/31/16 at 3:02am in Classic Menswear
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Finding affordable menswear? (chicago) Last post on 2/7/16 at 1:54pm in Classic Menswear
I accidentally spilled a drop of fish oil onto a pair of boots....
Last edited: 1/29/16
- What are the causes of leather cracking? Opinion and RebuttalLast edited: 1/28/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015Last edited: 12/26/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 988post #14806 of 265648/4/14 at 8:09pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #14807 of 265648/4/14 at 8:19pmpost #14808 of 265648/4/14 at 8:32pmQuote:
PM sentpost #14809 of 265648/4/14 at 11:23pmHere are the heavy hitters...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
L-R: AF Nikkor 300mm f/4; 80-200 f/2.8 D, 20-35mm f/2.8 D
L-R: Fisheye 10.5mm f/2.8 G; 80-400mm VR 4.5-5.6 D, AF-S 17-55 f/2.8 G, 35-70 2.8 D; 12-24 f/4 G DX
L-R: 2X Teleconverter, 1.4x teleconverter, 20mm f/2.8, 28mm f/2.8, 50mm f/1.4
Edited by Fueco - 8/4/14 at 11:40pmpost #14810 of 265648/5/14 at 5:47amQuote:
Yep you can void through PayPal (you have 24 or 48 hours I think?). If you're over 500 grams, you're already in the 17$ Expedited shipping right? 560 or 650 would be a few cents differentpost #14811 of 265648/5/14 at 6:02ampost #14812 of 265648/5/14 at 8:22ampost #14813 of 265648/5/14 at 8:27amQuote:
It confuses me why 1st class is tracked but priority is not. Interesting on the Padded FRE.post #14814 of 265648/5/14 at 8:29ampost #14815 of 265648/5/14 at 9:41ampost #14816 of 265648/5/14 at 10:25amQuote:
I wouldn't have a problem listing them as NWOT/Altered, but I assume there are others here who would disagree with me.post #14817 of 265648/5/14 at 10:37amQuote:
If you have altered them than don't list as NWOT. I buy a manufacturer by size (Corneliani Polo pants 36/34 fits like bespoke on me). I don't read any description info for NWT or NWOT since it should be exactly as the manufacturer made them. So if I bought something and it didn't fit, I would win a case against you (if you altered it). So my recommendation is pre-owned then maybe in title NEVER WORNpost #14818 of 265648/5/14 at 10:48amQuote:Originally Posted by Shoeluv
If you have altered them than don't list as NWOT. I buy a manufacturer by size (Corneliani Polo pants 36/34 fits like bespoke on me). I don't read any description info for NWT or NWOT since it should be exactly as the manufacturer made them. So if I bought something and it didn't fit, I would win a case against you (if you altered it). So my recommendation is pre-owned then maybe in title NEVER WORN
Actually....... I'm not so sure about that as I've won cases with this exact issue be it NWT vs NWOT. As long as it's called out correctly....example "NWOT (or NWT), store display (etc), never worn, hemmed to a 30" inseam" and the inseam actually measures 30" I'll win the case as buyers remorse for non-fitment of a clothing item. Not saying that you should try to deceive people items I know are NWOT get listed as such.
This item is NWT (but same idea)...the pants would have came unhemmed from the store, but they were hemmed to a 31" inseam. I still sold it NWT.post #14819 of 265648/5/14 at 11:28ampost #14820 of 265648/5/14 at 12:11pm
I don't mind prospective buyers messaging me for reduced price/free shipping, but it's hilarious when they say 'If you do this, I'll pay RIGHT NOW', as if it's some sort of leverage or a favor to me. We don't have hyperinflation in this country yet (no thanks to Obamer!), so go ahead and pay me three days later.
- Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions
Styleforum Top Picks
- What are the causes of leather cracking? Opinion and Rebuttal
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 4 seconds ago
- › thoughts on (asking for) price adjustments. 57 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Spectator Porn 4 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › No Man Walks Alone MTO and Pre-Orders Thread (Central Thread for... 8 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 8 minutes ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...