Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum at Paris Market Week 2016 - Capsule, Tranoi, Man Shows Last post on 1/15/16 at 9:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 2:52 pm in Classic Menswear
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) Last post on 9/3/16 at 1:03pm in Classic Menswear
- The official list of online stores Last post on 9/21/16 at 2:20pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?
Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Miami Shopping: 3 Great StoresLast edited: 3/22/16
- What are denim "slub"? What is selvedge? Common denim...Last edited: 3/23/16
- Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 932post #13966 of 296537/5/14 at 5:00pmpost #13967 of 296537/5/14 at 5:40pmpost #13968 of 296537/5/14 at 5:54pmQuote:Originally Posted by richnet12
Even better deal with a lense included...
Hmmmm, after reading all of the 1 star reviews of this store on Yelp I think I will pass.
Also read thispost #13969 of 296537/5/14 at 7:06pmpost #13970 of 296537/5/14 at 7:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by richnet12
Even better deal with a lense included...
Well, its been 41 days, but I think you can leave feedback up to 90 days...He hasn't threatened me with "negative feedback" but says "am now prompted to give you feedback...but feel bad about this" is that a threat I can use against him?post #13971 of 296537/5/14 at 7:15pmIf you buy online, make sure it has a USA warranty (if you live in the USA). If it doesn't Nikon USA will NOT honor the warranty. As a matter of fact, they won't even repair it for a fee! If it says international warranty, that is not a USA warranty. Also check resellerratings.com if you have concerns about the sellerpost #13972 of 296537/5/14 at 7:44pm
Holy cow...just got back from a cookout and Braves game with family, who asked if I might help unload some stuff for them on eBay. First thing was a bag of 90% silver Mercury dimes with $500 face value (5,000 dimes) - bag weighed like 20 pounds. Unsearched, so might be some good ones in there. Next was several rolls of silver dollars, appeared to be mint uncirculated. Several ounce bars and one 10-oz bar. Several bags of circulated loose silver coins. Several US mint commemorative silver sets. Was told about, but did not see, gold & platinum coins & bullion as well. As much fun as it would have been to have 1-cent auctions on all that stuff, told them to shop it around at coin stores - no reason to pay the 13% or whatever in eBay and PayPal fees, plus shipping, insurance etc...or better yet, hang onto it - no financial emergency is forcing the sale. Was cool to look at and play with though! But now I'm thinking about making a market rate offer on the bag o' dimes, hoping to find a few that would pay for the entire lot...post #13973 of 296537/6/14 at 6:45ampost #13974 of 296537/6/14 at 7:09amQuote:Originally Posted by Snoogz
I thinking of writing back with something like:
I'm really sorry the shoes you purchased do not fit your foot. It sounds like you are an 11uk in sizing, which you brought to my attention. I am confused as to why you purchased shoes listed as UK 12. Especially since you are a UK11! The shoe size was in the listing multiple times throughout, even the measurements were given to help you make a sound decision. And on top of all that, I always urge buyers to send a message with any questions they may have prior to purchase. I would have thought you being a UK11 and contemplating a UK12 is something that warrants a question, but instead looks like you were very confident in purchasing shoes that are not your size. It has now been over 7 weeks since purchase, why now are we talking about the shoes not fitting, and you not purchasing the correct size? What are you looking for to solve your problem?
Will this hurt me more then help me?
I think your pic's will save the day, however something isn't quite right with the measurements. the inside dimension is dead on for a US12.post #13975 of 296537/6/14 at 9:20amQuote:Originally Posted by jebarne
In which case, I would send it Express.
Yea no question. Send Express with full insurance.post #13976 of 296537/6/14 at 10:33ampost #13977 of 296537/6/14 at 11:39am
How to deal with this issue...Sold things that ended last sunday, buyers took a day or two to pay, 2 returns initiated Friday, neither shows as shipping yet....
I leave on vacation on Saturday for a week, and I usually have the post office hold my mail for the week, am I ok not to initiate a refund if they are not here this week and wait until I'm back another week and get all my mail?post #13978 of 296537/6/14 at 1:26pm
You should be fine. Are you using the "hassle free return" system through eBay? If so, eBay usually gives you up to 7 days from when the item shows return delivered, for you to make the refund. If the packages are shown "delivered" the Monday after you leave, you should (call eBay, double check) have till the following Monday to initial the return. And any day after that works in your favor as it will extend the refund deadline.post #13979 of 296537/6/14 at 6:47pmpost #13980 of 296537/6/14 at 6:51pm
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...
- › WTF over-zealous police? 42 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 5 minutes ago
- › Versace Collection Sportscoat - Black (50IT / 40R) 5 minutes ago
- › Please advice on the fit of this suit 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 8 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 11 minutes ago
- › I'm steamed: Half-canvassed Jos A Bank suit is fused and bubbling 14 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 15 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...