Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) Last post on Today at 1:49 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 1:16 pm in Classic Menswear
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 8:28 am in Classic Menswear
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) Last post on Yesterday at 4:17 pm in Classic Menswear
- The official list of online stores Last post on Yesterday at 1:12 pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest?Last edited: 5/10/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 932post #13966 of 222667/5/14 at 5:00pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13967 of 222667/5/14 at 5:40pmpost #13968 of 222667/5/14 at 5:54pmQuote:Originally Posted by richnet12
Even better deal with a lense included...
Hmmmm, after reading all of the 1 star reviews of this store on Yelp I think I will pass.
Also read thispost #13969 of 222667/5/14 at 7:06pmpost #13970 of 222667/5/14 at 7:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by richnet12
Even better deal with a lense included...
Well, its been 41 days, but I think you can leave feedback up to 90 days...He hasn't threatened me with "negative feedback" but says "am now prompted to give you feedback...but feel bad about this" is that a threat I can use against him?post #13971 of 222667/5/14 at 7:15pmIf you buy online, make sure it has a USA warranty (if you live in the USA). If it doesn't Nikon USA will NOT honor the warranty. As a matter of fact, they won't even repair it for a fee! If it says international warranty, that is not a USA warranty. Also check resellerratings.com if you have concerns about the sellerpost #13972 of 222667/5/14 at 7:44pm
Holy cow...just got back from a cookout and Braves game with family, who asked if I might help unload some stuff for them on eBay. First thing was a bag of 90% silver Mercury dimes with $500 face value (5,000 dimes) - bag weighed like 20 pounds. Unsearched, so might be some good ones in there. Next was several rolls of silver dollars, appeared to be mint uncirculated. Several ounce bars and one 10-oz bar. Several bags of circulated loose silver coins. Several US mint commemorative silver sets. Was told about, but did not see, gold & platinum coins & bullion as well. As much fun as it would have been to have 1-cent auctions on all that stuff, told them to shop it around at coin stores - no reason to pay the 13% or whatever in eBay and PayPal fees, plus shipping, insurance etc...or better yet, hang onto it - no financial emergency is forcing the sale. Was cool to look at and play with though! But now I'm thinking about making a market rate offer on the bag o' dimes, hoping to find a few that would pay for the entire lot...post #13973 of 222667/6/14 at 6:45ampost #13974 of 222667/6/14 at 7:09amQuote:Originally Posted by Snoogz
I thinking of writing back with something like:
I'm really sorry the shoes you purchased do not fit your foot. It sounds like you are an 11uk in sizing, which you brought to my attention. I am confused as to why you purchased shoes listed as UK 12. Especially since you are a UK11! The shoe size was in the listing multiple times throughout, even the measurements were given to help you make a sound decision. And on top of all that, I always urge buyers to send a message with any questions they may have prior to purchase. I would have thought you being a UK11 and contemplating a UK12 is something that warrants a question, but instead looks like you were very confident in purchasing shoes that are not your size. It has now been over 7 weeks since purchase, why now are we talking about the shoes not fitting, and you not purchasing the correct size? What are you looking for to solve your problem?
Will this hurt me more then help me?
I think your pic's will save the day, however something isn't quite right with the measurements. the inside dimension is dead on for a US12.post #13975 of 222667/6/14 at 9:20amQuote:Originally Posted by jebarne
In which case, I would send it Express.
Yea no question. Send Express with full insurance.post #13976 of 222667/6/14 at 10:33ampost #13977 of 222667/6/14 at 11:39am
How to deal with this issue...Sold things that ended last sunday, buyers took a day or two to pay, 2 returns initiated Friday, neither shows as shipping yet....
I leave on vacation on Saturday for a week, and I usually have the post office hold my mail for the week, am I ok not to initiate a refund if they are not here this week and wait until I'm back another week and get all my mail?post #13978 of 222667/6/14 at 1:26pm
You should be fine. Are you using the "hassle free return" system through eBay? If so, eBay usually gives you up to 7 days from when the item shows return delivered, for you to make the refund. If the packages are shown "delivered" the Monday after you leave, you should (call eBay, double check) have till the following Monday to initial the return. And any day after that works in your favor as it will extend the refund deadline.post #13979 of 222667/6/14 at 6:47pm
- Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › The Official VINTAGE T SHIRT KNOWLEDGE THREAD. 7 seconds ago
- › 8 Things You Might Not Know About H&M 46 seconds ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 1 minute ago
- › Things you just don't get 2 minutes ago
- › Ledbury - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 7 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 7 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...