Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum at Paris Market Week 2016 - Capsule, Tranoi, Man Shows Last post on 1/15/16 at 9:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 3:34 am in Classic Menswear
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) Last post on 1/31/16 at 3:02am in Classic Menswear
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Finding affordable menswear? (chicago) Last post on 2/7/16 at 1:54pm in Classic Menswear
I accidentally spilled a drop of fish oil onto a pair of boots....
Last edited: 1/29/16
- What are the causes of leather cracking? Opinion and RebuttalLast edited: 1/28/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015Last edited: 12/26/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 932post #13966 of 265747/5/14 at 5:00pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13967 of 265747/5/14 at 5:40pmpost #13968 of 265747/5/14 at 5:54pmQuote:Originally Posted by richnet12
Even better deal with a lense included...
Hmmmm, after reading all of the 1 star reviews of this store on Yelp I think I will pass.
Also read thispost #13969 of 265747/5/14 at 7:06pmpost #13970 of 265747/5/14 at 7:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by richnet12
Even better deal with a lense included...
Well, its been 41 days, but I think you can leave feedback up to 90 days...He hasn't threatened me with "negative feedback" but says "am now prompted to give you feedback...but feel bad about this" is that a threat I can use against him?post #13971 of 265747/5/14 at 7:15pmIf you buy online, make sure it has a USA warranty (if you live in the USA). If it doesn't Nikon USA will NOT honor the warranty. As a matter of fact, they won't even repair it for a fee! If it says international warranty, that is not a USA warranty. Also check resellerratings.com if you have concerns about the sellerpost #13972 of 265747/5/14 at 7:44pm
Holy cow...just got back from a cookout and Braves game with family, who asked if I might help unload some stuff for them on eBay. First thing was a bag of 90% silver Mercury dimes with $500 face value (5,000 dimes) - bag weighed like 20 pounds. Unsearched, so might be some good ones in there. Next was several rolls of silver dollars, appeared to be mint uncirculated. Several ounce bars and one 10-oz bar. Several bags of circulated loose silver coins. Several US mint commemorative silver sets. Was told about, but did not see, gold & platinum coins & bullion as well. As much fun as it would have been to have 1-cent auctions on all that stuff, told them to shop it around at coin stores - no reason to pay the 13% or whatever in eBay and PayPal fees, plus shipping, insurance etc...or better yet, hang onto it - no financial emergency is forcing the sale. Was cool to look at and play with though! But now I'm thinking about making a market rate offer on the bag o' dimes, hoping to find a few that would pay for the entire lot...post #13973 of 265747/6/14 at 6:45ampost #13974 of 265747/6/14 at 7:09amQuote:Originally Posted by Snoogz
I thinking of writing back with something like:
I'm really sorry the shoes you purchased do not fit your foot. It sounds like you are an 11uk in sizing, which you brought to my attention. I am confused as to why you purchased shoes listed as UK 12. Especially since you are a UK11! The shoe size was in the listing multiple times throughout, even the measurements were given to help you make a sound decision. And on top of all that, I always urge buyers to send a message with any questions they may have prior to purchase. I would have thought you being a UK11 and contemplating a UK12 is something that warrants a question, but instead looks like you were very confident in purchasing shoes that are not your size. It has now been over 7 weeks since purchase, why now are we talking about the shoes not fitting, and you not purchasing the correct size? What are you looking for to solve your problem?
Will this hurt me more then help me?
I think your pic's will save the day, however something isn't quite right with the measurements. the inside dimension is dead on for a US12.post #13975 of 265747/6/14 at 9:20amQuote:Originally Posted by jebarne
In which case, I would send it Express.
Yea no question. Send Express with full insurance.post #13976 of 265747/6/14 at 10:33ampost #13977 of 265747/6/14 at 11:39am
How to deal with this issue...Sold things that ended last sunday, buyers took a day or two to pay, 2 returns initiated Friday, neither shows as shipping yet....
I leave on vacation on Saturday for a week, and I usually have the post office hold my mail for the week, am I ok not to initiate a refund if they are not here this week and wait until I'm back another week and get all my mail?post #13978 of 265747/6/14 at 1:26pm
You should be fine. Are you using the "hassle free return" system through eBay? If so, eBay usually gives you up to 7 days from when the item shows return delivered, for you to make the refund. If the packages are shown "delivered" the Monday after you leave, you should (call eBay, double check) have till the following Monday to initial the return. And any day after that works in your favor as it will extend the refund deadline.post #13979 of 265747/6/14 at 6:47pm
- Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions
Styleforum Top Picks
- What are the causes of leather cracking? Opinion and Rebuttal
- › Official Sales Alert thread 14 seconds ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 18 seconds ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 2 minutes ago
- › Articles of Style shop? 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 6 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 7 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...