Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 6:57 am in Classic Menswear
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 7:24 pm in Classic Menswear
- Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) Last post on Yesterday at 1:52 pm in Classic Menswear
- The official list of online stores Last post on 3/4/15 at 2:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF MAR 23, 2015 Last post on 3/29/15 at 2:17pm in Streetwear and Denim
A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s Clobber in It Happened...
Last edited: 3/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions - Page 793
Styleforum Top Picks
+1000 Unless you were a foot model or hand model please keep all extremities outside of the picture frame.
A retired gentleman I know was cleaning out his closet and offered me a handful of suits, sport coats, ties, and slacks. While they are pretty much no-name brands (J.G. Hook below), this sport coat is pretty damn cool, I wish it fit. Does this style have a name? I know the blue/red windowpane, I mean the white random accents over the gray background. Salt and pepper?
Few more pics, no idea why the first is turned sideways (Click to show)
There are really no meaningful tags, lol. There is the maker's label, and then a single half inch tag that says L. Sleeves are long, but may have been tailored that way. Full pics here:
hahahahah I beg to differ:
hahahahah I beg to differ:
I saw an arthritic (swollen joints) hand with red patchy skin wearing a 7 karat diamond on a platinum band. Of course it is going to sell for huge money, doesn't mean the hand belongs there. I also don't think the sample you are showing does the money clip any justice. If I was selling that money clip, instead of having a dude holding it in his palm (could be Andre the Giant or Mini-Me) I would have put a Michigan Bankroll (hundred dollar bill surrounding a bunch of ones) inside the clip thus showing it's size against a known sample.
Again not saying it won't sell, but personal preference is not to have any body parts showing.
Got a question on an item last night after I went to bed. Didn't answer b/c I got up, went to work and didn't have time to look at the item. Just the same question and he/she puts in the message "SECOND REQUEST". Seriously!?! There's still nearly a week until the auction end, so I think they can sit tight for a while. Probably just better off to go ahead and block! Some people.
- Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 6 minutes ago
- › Unipair - Gentlemen's Shoe Boutique - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 7 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 15 minutes ago
- › Where is luxury fashion coming from? 17 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 20 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 28 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 35 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 38 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 42 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...