or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › J.Crew Fall/Winter 2012
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

J.Crew Fall/Winter 2012 - Page 49

post #721 of 1020
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Argentino View Post

The solid ones are a bit shorter too - more consistent with last year's offerings. The patterned ones are slightly longer and have a bit more in the body.

 

Thanks.  I'm fine with the shorter length, but that's a bit too slim for me.  Too bad as I'd grab a couple of them too.

post #722 of 1020
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAUGRANA View Post

Thanks.  I'm fine with the shorter length, but that's a bit too slim for me.  Too bad as I'd grab a couple of them too.

I love their oxford shirts - just didn't find any of the patterns attractive enough this year.

I am enjoying the soft-wash shirts more and more though. Feel like those have gotten better over the last few seasons. Picked up these ones recently:

and
post #723 of 1020
I can't find that green gingham anywhere, I want that shirt bad. I haven't able to find it in store or online.
post #724 of 1020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newstyle View Post

I can't find that green gingham anywhere, I want that shirt bad. I haven't able to find it in store or online.

It's hard to find online - can't figure out why it's not grouped with their other Secret Wash Shirts.
post #725 of 1020

What are you guys' thoughts on J. Crew's cashmere sweaters? They feel pretty thin, but very soft. Some of them are going for $99.99 + 30% off at my local store, and I'm debating whether or not to pick up a few at that price.

post #726 of 1020

Does anybody have this one or this one? I'm 5 ft 9" wich one is better for me?

post #727 of 1020
Agree re the washed shirts. They are my go-to shirt for wear and for purchases--I can walk into a J. Crew store almost anytime and grab one I like. They're comfortable, and casual enough yet very versatile. I wear them with chinos and jeans, and with a blazer, sometimes with dressier trousers.
post #728 of 1020
How is the sleeve length on the secret wash shirts? I would probably wear a medium, but need ~35" sleeves.
post #729 of 1020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hof View Post

How is the sleeve length on the secret wash shirts? I would probably wear a medium, but need ~35" sleeves.

FWIW, I'm an XL in WvG, BoO, etc, with more broad shoulders and longer arms. I do a M at JCrew just fine. They're pretty long for what they're supposed to be tagged.
post #730 of 1020
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Argentino View Post

It's hard to find online - can't figure out why it's not grouped with their other Secret Wash Shirts.

Found it in the sale section, they must have just put it up.
post #731 of 1020
Quote:
Originally Posted by antidotes View Post

Does anybody have this one or this one? I'm 5 ft 9" wich one is better for me?

Get the bayswater peacoat. I have it and I love it. It's sturdy and warm, definitely spring for the thinsulate version. I'm 5'8" and I have an XS.
post #732 of 1020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newstyle View Post

Found it in the sale section, they must have just put it up.

WHAT? Price adjustment time. Just bought that yesterday.

Also, I included the link in my original text - sorry, should have made it more obvious.
post #733 of 1020
I'm on the fence about purchasing the W/B Buffalo check CPO shirt. I really want a heavy overshirt and I really dig the buffalo check, does anyone here have experience with it? I think one person had it and thought the wool was too rough. I snoozed on the last sale, think they'll have another soon?
post #734 of 1020

Looking for the Hillside Madras in Small from a couple seasons back (Spring 10 I believe).

post #735 of 1020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newstyle View Post

I'm on the fence about purchasing the W/B Buffalo check CPO shirt. I really want a heavy overshirt and I really dig the buffalo check, does anyone here have experience with it? I think one person had it and thought the wool was too rough. I snoozed on the last sale, think they'll have another soon?

They continued their 30% off sale through Monday, but only in stores. Redphone it.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › J.Crew Fall/Winter 2012