or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › J.Crew Fall/Winter 2012
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

J.Crew Fall/Winter 2012 - Page 23

post #331 of 1020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer View Post


So you're a true 33/34?

Yeah pretty much. I originally bought 33s but found that if i tightened my belt they would bunch up at the waist. Plus, the 33s were a bit saggy in the crotch/thigh area; the 32s are much better in that respect (although they are still very comfortable and not tight by any means). Do note that the inseam runs short. My unwashed 32" inseam measures around 31". 

post #332 of 1020
I bought the W&B camo sweater a while back and stated I would post up pics when I wear it. I wore it for the first time today:

http://wisith.tumblr.com/post/34869939829/casual-friday-the-tie-was-hiding-under-the-camo
post #333 of 1020
What are the jeans, wj4? They look good.
post #334 of 1020
^Also J. Crew. The 484 line, they're quite slim. Leg openings are around 7".
post #335 of 1020
Cheers. I'll have to pick up a pair.
post #336 of 1020
sigh th 25% off doesn't work on collabs as it did last year, much to my dismay.
post #337 of 1020

Does anyone know if any of the many coming promotions work with collabs or suiting?

post #338 of 1020
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadrach View Post

sigh th 25% off doesn't work on collabs as it did last year, much to my dismay.

Just picked up some staple OCBDs tonight - there's an extra 25% off? Code please? I'll return/rebuy that stuff quickly...
post #339 of 1020
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Argentino View Post


Just picked up some staple OCBDs tonight - there's an extra 25% off? Code please? I'll return/rebuy that stuff quickly...

It's advertised their website, and the sale is online only. Code is OURTREAT and gets 25% off $150 or more.

 

I too was hoping to sneak in a collab item on the sale, but no such luck. It looks like they changed their system. Last year they removed some of the collab items from the site during sales, this year the system recognizes that they are excluded from sales. Was able to get indy boots for $360 last year and was hoping to score the cordovan cap toe boots this year, but not gonna happen at retail.

post #340 of 1020

Even so, can't complain about 25% off. I was going to wait until a 30% off after Thanksgiving to pull the trigger, but picked up a few things this morning. Saved close to $100 all told (including shipping).

post #341 of 1020
Got the code to work on the olive green London Undercover umbrella. If you're trying to get a collab item, at least give it a try with the code.
post #342 of 1020
I checked out the Fairview Mall location today. Between this location and the Eaton Centre, I think I prefer the Eaton Centre if only since you don't have to cut across a women's section to get to the men's section. The men's section was pretty much empty, and considering how busy the rest of the mall was, I'm not sure that's a good sign. Saw the Mayfair topcoat, but only in black. Honestly I think this is probably only a store I'd check out on deep discount.
post #343 of 1020
j crew redwings excluded from all promo codes. WTF Jcrew!!!
post #344 of 1020
I totally want one but I work on a military base overseas and would look silly warning camo out in the town with army guys in BDUs
post #345 of 1020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coopa View Post

It's advertised their website, and the sale is online only. Code is OURTREAT and gets 25% off $150 or more.

I too was hoping to sneak in a collab item on the sale, but no such luck. It looks like they changed their system. Last year they removed some of the collab items from the site during sales, this year the system recognizes that they are excluded from sales. Was able to get indy boots for $360 last year and was hoping to score the cordovan cap toe boots this year, but not gonna happen at retail.

I got lucky last sale and was able to pick up a belstaff roadmaster for under 350. They were out of my size for more than 5 months then it went on sale with one in my size all of the sudden, with an additional 30%!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › J.Crew Fall/Winter 2012