Related Forum Threads
- Shirts - Borrelli, Fray, Sartorio, Truzzi, VdR Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:52pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Linen BARBA & BORRELLI SHIRTS (PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING WORLDWIDE) Last post on 2/1/14 at 2:57pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- THE BEST RTW SHIRTS: Borrelli, Mattabisch, Barba, Sartoria Partenopea, Finamore, Vincenzo di... Last post on 2/1/14 at 3:53pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- 15% OFF!!!!! MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! -... Last post on Yesterday at 6:54 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NWT Shirts! Barba, Buonamassa, Borrelli, Truzzi, VdR, etc. from $100! Last post on 8/17/13 at 7:06am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Borrelli Shirts on Vente-Privee for $98 eachpost #1 of 247/20/12 at 8:20amThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2 of 247/20/12 at 9:07ampost #3 of 247/20/12 at 9:14ampost #4 of 247/20/12 at 10:00ampost #5 of 247/20/12 at 11:03ampost #6 of 247/20/12 at 1:25pmpost #7 of 247/20/12 at 1:39pmpost #8 of 247/20/12 at 7:12pm
This is the first time I am buying Borrelli shirt. I had a question about the fit of the shirt. I have read that Borrelli are generally slim fit which is what I want but how does fit differ from classic to luxury vintage to jersey shirts? I bought luxury vintage and jersey shirt for now but interested in buying more.post #9 of 247/20/12 at 9:29pmWondering about fit also. Looking at the pictures, it looks like jersey is the slimmest (there is more tapering at the waist) but it's hard to tell. Ordered 1 in white in small, figure it's worth a testdrive.
These measurements were from a random ebay auction for a borelli small jersey shirt:
Across Back: 16"
Sleeve Length: 32.5"
Overall Length: 27.75"post #10 of 247/20/12 at 9:53pmThe shirts shown in Vente Privee have square bottoms and are very slim.
They look like some kind of a diffusion line, i.e. cheaper line. Here's a page
from Virtual Clotheshorse that shows classical Borelli and other brand shirts.
Several pictures from a blog in Finnish:
Not what they're peddling on Vente Privee.post #11 of 247/21/12 at 4:32pmpost #12 of 247/21/12 at 7:46pmExcluding the knit shirts, they appear to be Borrelli's boutique line. I.e. First rate, high-end. Albeit the descriptions of some shirts do not match the photos so it's hard to say for sure. Specifically, the white stripe motif displays photos for a solid white. I ordered a few––so time will tell whether they are as described or displayed.
Edited by Fine Lifestyle - 7/21/12 at 8:00pmpost #13 of 248/24/12 at 5:14pmThread StarterI got mine today and they are spectacular. Had I known they would be this good I would have gotten way more.
Lots of handwork, all chunk MOP buttons, beautifully wrapped and boxed, little booklets. They look like full mainline to me!
Fit is the same as other Borrelli I have. Slim arms, medium body, fitting an athletic shape wonderfully.
Go Vente-Privee! This was an incredible deal. I paid 98 each including shipping with my Amex card.post #14 of 2412/3/12 at 8:52am
- Borrelli Shirts on Vente-Privee for $98 each
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Levis Selvedge Denim 21 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 40 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 53 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 3 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to... 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › The Grad Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...