Related Forum Threads
- DROPS! Shirts: Borrelli, S. Piccolo, Vincenzo di Ruggiero, Muscariello... Last post on 2/18/15 at 10:35am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:29 pm in Classic Menswear
- Shirts - Borrelli, Fray, Sartorio, Truzzi, VdR Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:52pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Linen BARBA & BORRELLI SHIRTS (PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING WORLDWIDE) Last post on 2/1/14 at 2:57pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- THE BEST RTW SHIRTS: Borrelli, Mattabisch, Barba, Sartoria Partenopea, Finamore, Vincenzo di... Last post on 2/1/14 at 3:53pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Borrelli Shirts on Vente-Privee for $98 eachpost #1 of 247/20/12 at 8:20amThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2 of 247/20/12 at 9:07ampost #3 of 247/20/12 at 9:14ampost #4 of 247/20/12 at 10:00ampost #5 of 247/20/12 at 11:03ampost #6 of 247/20/12 at 1:25pmpost #7 of 247/20/12 at 1:39pmpost #8 of 247/20/12 at 7:12pm
This is the first time I am buying Borrelli shirt. I had a question about the fit of the shirt. I have read that Borrelli are generally slim fit which is what I want but how does fit differ from classic to luxury vintage to jersey shirts? I bought luxury vintage and jersey shirt for now but interested in buying more.post #9 of 247/20/12 at 9:29pmWondering about fit also. Looking at the pictures, it looks like jersey is the slimmest (there is more tapering at the waist) but it's hard to tell. Ordered 1 in white in small, figure it's worth a testdrive.
These measurements were from a random ebay auction for a borelli small jersey shirt:
Across Back: 16"
Sleeve Length: 32.5"
Overall Length: 27.75"post #10 of 247/20/12 at 9:53pmThe shirts shown in Vente Privee have square bottoms and are very slim.
They look like some kind of a diffusion line, i.e. cheaper line. Here's a page
from Virtual Clotheshorse that shows classical Borelli and other brand shirts.
Several pictures from a blog in Finnish:
Not what they're peddling on Vente Privee.post #11 of 247/21/12 at 4:32pmpost #12 of 247/21/12 at 7:46pmExcluding the knit shirts, they appear to be Borrelli's boutique line. I.e. First rate, high-end. Albeit the descriptions of some shirts do not match the photos so it's hard to say for sure. Specifically, the white stripe motif displays photos for a solid white. I ordered a few––so time will tell whether they are as described or displayed.
Edited by Fine Lifestyle - 7/21/12 at 8:00pmpost #13 of 248/24/12 at 5:14pmThread StarterI got mine today and they are spectacular. Had I known they would be this good I would have gotten way more.
Lots of handwork, all chunk MOP buttons, beautifully wrapped and boxed, little booklets. They look like full mainline to me!
Fit is the same as other Borrelli I have. Slim arms, medium body, fitting an athletic shape wonderfully.
Go Vente-Privee! This was an incredible deal. I paid 98 each including shipping with my Amex card.post #14 of 2412/3/12 at 8:52am
- Borrelli Shirts on Vente-Privee for $98 each
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
- › Massdrop x Styleforum x Panta Madder Tie GMTO (official collaboration) 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Great nyc men's shops of the past 3 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 4 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 12 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 12 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 14 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015