CP or MMM Gats would work
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
Tips of keeping a pair of premium sneakers nice
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Dressy sneakers, if such a thing exists - Page 4post #46 of 597/30/12 at 12:50ampost #47 of 597/30/12 at 3:08amQuote:Originally Posted by Bradford
How about these new ones from New Balance? They look pretty cool... http://www.valetmag.com/style/products/2012/valet-advocates-new-balance-574-sneaker-071912.php?index1_top_lead
+1. I think there are few choices that (i) can be dressed down or up (I´ve seen these paired with sportcoats in Europe), (ii) are comfortable, (iii) are reasonably durable, (iv) are readily available, (v) fit in with your age, and (vi) won´t cost you big bucks.
Even so, these are more comfortable with good third-party inserts such as PowerStep).post #48 of 597/30/12 at 3:40ampost #49 of 598/3/12 at 9:28pmpost #50 of 598/3/12 at 9:47pmpost #51 of 5912/2/12 at 8:49pmpost #52 of 598/20/14 at 12:03ampost #53 of 598/20/14 at 12:40amQuote:Originally Posted by sailawayforever
I'm going to be traveling for about a year or more, and unfortunately can't carry more than one pair of shoes—that is, I only have space on my feet to wear them, since there's no space in my backpack.
I'm looking for a pair of sneakers that is somewhat dressy, or at least looks more stylish on the street than some regular set of sneakers.
- I want to be able to walk around for a while in them, so they have to be comfortable and somewhat durable.
- I want to be able to look pretty good while wearing them, so they can't be just a regular old pair o' Nikes.
Does such a mythical thing exist?
If such a pair of shoes was designed and issued, I would buy one...post #54 of 599/28/14 at 4:27ampost #55 of 599/28/14 at 4:50amQuote:Originally Posted by HenryIII
Quote:Originally Posted by Jeremy Weibo
If you want low tops, something like this.. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Hi Jeremy, apologies for bumping this thread, but what brand are the blue sneakers you posted above?
These blue ones (well actually both) are from a friend of mine who plays around designing shoes and sneakers. Posted them here hopefully to get some feedback to suggest to him as he is preparing to get serious with his brand and all. What do you think of them?post #56 of 599/28/14 at 10:45ampost #57 of 599/28/14 at 3:11pm
One pair of shoes? Do not do it. Try to figure out how to get at least 2 pair and stock on on good socks.
I was on the road for about 1 month hitting up different countries around the globe. Originally I thought that bringing one pair of shoes was a good idea and so I did it. After a month wearing A&E Strands, I confess: That was the most ridiculous idea ever and I won't recommend it to anybody. Basically, I started hating the shoes after the second week. Now I always travel with a reserve pair of clean Converse or Vans or something along the same lines.
Another thing: Stock up on good quality socks. Wool may sound warm, but it is quite refreshing during warm weather as it takes moisture away from the feet. Having access to Epson salt won't hurt as well, so you can soak your feet.post #58 of 599/28/14 at 5:21pmpost #59 of 599/30/14 at 3:09am
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 40 seconds ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Official Terrorist Bombing and Other Acts of Inhumanity Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 7 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 8 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 8 minutes ago
- › MMM gats neoprene triple black 13 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 15 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 15 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding