CP or MMM Gats would work
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Dressy sneakers, if such a thing exists - Page 4post #46 of 597/30/12 at 12:50am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #47 of 597/30/12 at 3:08amQuote:Originally Posted by Bradford
How about these new ones from New Balance? They look pretty cool... http://www.valetmag.com/style/products/2012/valet-advocates-new-balance-574-sneaker-071912.php?index1_top_lead
+1. I think there are few choices that (i) can be dressed down or up (I´ve seen these paired with sportcoats in Europe), (ii) are comfortable, (iii) are reasonably durable, (iv) are readily available, (v) fit in with your age, and (vi) won´t cost you big bucks.
Even so, these are more comfortable with good third-party inserts such as PowerStep).post #48 of 597/30/12 at 3:40ampost #49 of 598/3/12 at 9:28pmpost #50 of 598/3/12 at 9:47pmpost #51 of 5912/2/12 at 8:49pmpost #52 of 598/20/14 at 12:03ampost #53 of 598/20/14 at 12:40amQuote:Originally Posted by sailawayforever
I'm going to be traveling for about a year or more, and unfortunately can't carry more than one pair of shoes—that is, I only have space on my feet to wear them, since there's no space in my backpack.
I'm looking for a pair of sneakers that is somewhat dressy, or at least looks more stylish on the street than some regular set of sneakers.
- I want to be able to walk around for a while in them, so they have to be comfortable and somewhat durable.
- I want to be able to look pretty good while wearing them, so they can't be just a regular old pair o' Nikes.
Does such a mythical thing exist?
If such a pair of shoes was designed and issued, I would buy one...post #54 of 599/28/14 at 4:27ampost #55 of 599/28/14 at 4:50amQuote:Originally Posted by HenryIII
Quote:Originally Posted by Jeremy Weibo
If you want low tops, something like this.. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Hi Jeremy, apologies for bumping this thread, but what brand are the blue sneakers you posted above?
These blue ones (well actually both) are from a friend of mine who plays around designing shoes and sneakers. Posted them here hopefully to get some feedback to suggest to him as he is preparing to get serious with his brand and all. What do you think of them?post #56 of 599/28/14 at 10:45ampost #57 of 599/28/14 at 3:11pm
One pair of shoes? Do not do it. Try to figure out how to get at least 2 pair and stock on on good socks.
I was on the road for about 1 month hitting up different countries around the globe. Originally I thought that bringing one pair of shoes was a good idea and so I did it. After a month wearing A&E Strands, I confess: That was the most ridiculous idea ever and I won't recommend it to anybody. Basically, I started hating the shoes after the second week. Now I always travel with a reserve pair of clean Converse or Vans or something along the same lines.
Another thing: Stock up on good quality socks. Wool may sound warm, but it is quite refreshing during warm weather as it takes moisture away from the feet. Having access to Epson salt won't hurt as well, so you can soak your feet.post #58 of 599/28/14 at 5:21pmpost #59 of 599/30/14 at 3:09am
- Dressy sneakers, if such a thing exists
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 28 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 50 seconds ago
- › Powerful Authentic Victory Ring for Pastors, Celebrities 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 4 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › New Thom Browne Brooks Brothers Black Fleece cotton boating tennis... 6 minutes ago
- › FS: 38R Sport Coat Closet Cleaning - RLPL, RL, Brian Hamilton 8 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 8 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015