CP or MMM Gats would work
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede athletic sneakers, 42 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
Tips of keeping a pair of premium sneakers nice
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Dressy sneakers, if such a thing exists - Page 4post #46 of 597/30/12 at 12:50ampost #47 of 597/30/12 at 3:08amQuote:Originally Posted by Bradford
How about these new ones from New Balance? They look pretty cool... http://www.valetmag.com/style/products/2012/valet-advocates-new-balance-574-sneaker-071912.php?index1_top_lead
+1. I think there are few choices that (i) can be dressed down or up (I´ve seen these paired with sportcoats in Europe), (ii) are comfortable, (iii) are reasonably durable, (iv) are readily available, (v) fit in with your age, and (vi) won´t cost you big bucks.
Even so, these are more comfortable with good third-party inserts such as PowerStep).post #48 of 597/30/12 at 3:40ampost #49 of 598/3/12 at 9:28pmpost #50 of 598/3/12 at 9:47pmpost #51 of 5912/2/12 at 8:49pmpost #52 of 598/20/14 at 12:03ampost #53 of 598/20/14 at 12:40amQuote:Originally Posted by sailawayforever
I'm going to be traveling for about a year or more, and unfortunately can't carry more than one pair of shoes—that is, I only have space on my feet to wear them, since there's no space in my backpack.
I'm looking for a pair of sneakers that is somewhat dressy, or at least looks more stylish on the street than some regular set of sneakers.
- I want to be able to walk around for a while in them, so they have to be comfortable and somewhat durable.
- I want to be able to look pretty good while wearing them, so they can't be just a regular old pair o' Nikes.
Does such a mythical thing exist?
If such a pair of shoes was designed and issued, I would buy one...post #54 of 599/28/14 at 4:27ampost #55 of 599/28/14 at 4:50amQuote:Originally Posted by HenryIII
Quote:Originally Posted by Jeremy Weibo
If you want low tops, something like this.. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Hi Jeremy, apologies for bumping this thread, but what brand are the blue sneakers you posted above?
These blue ones (well actually both) are from a friend of mine who plays around designing shoes and sneakers. Posted them here hopefully to get some feedback to suggest to him as he is preparing to get serious with his brand and all. What do you think of them?post #56 of 599/28/14 at 10:45ampost #57 of 599/28/14 at 3:11pm
One pair of shoes? Do not do it. Try to figure out how to get at least 2 pair and stock on on good socks.
I was on the road for about 1 month hitting up different countries around the globe. Originally I thought that bringing one pair of shoes was a good idea and so I did it. After a month wearing A&E Strands, I confess: That was the most ridiculous idea ever and I won't recommend it to anybody. Basically, I started hating the shoes after the second week. Now I always travel with a reserve pair of clean Converse or Vans or something along the same lines.
Another thing: Stock up on good quality socks. Wool may sound warm, but it is quite refreshing during warm weather as it takes moisture away from the feet. Having access to Epson salt won't hurt as well, so you can soak your feet.post #58 of 599/28/14 at 5:21pmpost #59 of 599/30/14 at 3:09am
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › A1923, IS and Guidi footwear 5 minutes ago
- › The Rise and Rise of Donald J Trump 5 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 8 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 10 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 10 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 10 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 14 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 15 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway