With new customers we perform a "prima prova," meaning the suit comes from Naples for the first fitting, is sent back to our tailor in Naples to finish according to the adjustments required to create a suit with the perfect fit by our customers desires. If the first alteration doesn't satisfy both the customer and the tailor we follow up with different stages of alterations. While measuring we take into consideration the different aspects of the body. There's not just one way to measure, the final blueprint is the customer’s decision. While they're telling us what kind of alterations they want done to their shirts and suits they are trusting that we will continue to have the final product in tip top Neapolitan shape.
Related Forum Threads
- Off the rack or custom made suits and shirts? Last post on 8/19/12 at 2:53am in Classic Menswear
- ***Official Franco Ercoles Bespoke Thread (Brooklyn/Manhattan)*** Last post on 7/8/14 at 5:07pm in Classic Menswear
- All you need to know about Pitti Uomo -- @dirnelli adds to SF's coverage of Pitti 86 Last post on 6/30/14 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:00 pm in Classic Menswear
- Paul Stuart expands and relocates their shoe department Last post on Yesterday at 7:50 am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Anyone planning to attend Bellucci Napoli event next week (or can provide details on this NYC shop)? - Page 2
Styleforum Top Pickspost #17 of 187/30/12 at 1:43pmpost #18 of 187/30/12 at 1:50pmQuote:
Last Thursday was our first Bespoke & Wine event. Our guests experienced an evening of bespoke tailoring with wine tasting. We have found great connections between wine and bespoke clothing. We are willing to tell the story during the next event of the series, which is this Thursday. A presentation on how we create bespoke clothing will be performed by our master tailor Simone Olibet.
- Anyone planning to attend Bellucci Napoli event next week (or can provide details on this NYC shop)?
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Carol Christian Poell footwear: drip sneakers, red tornado boots 1 second ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 11 seconds ago
- › TOJ 2010DR Olive Calf ~sz46 2 minutes ago
- › Can't find jeans in my size...is it worth buying a size up and... 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › NWOT Tender Co. Beaverteen Guard Jacket in Wattle Dyed Brown M 7 minutes ago
- › H&M x Margiela Collaboration 11 minutes ago
- › FS: P.Johnson Dove Grey Twill Shirt 39 19 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 21 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 22 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)