With new customers we perform a "prima prova," meaning the suit comes from Naples for the first fitting, is sent back to our tailor in Naples to finish according to the adjustments required to create a suit with the perfect fit by our customers desires. If the first alteration doesn't satisfy both the customer and the tailor we follow up with different stages of alterations. While measuring we take into consideration the different aspects of the body. There's not just one way to measure, the final blueprint is the customer’s decision. While they're telling us what kind of alterations they want done to their shirts and suits they are trusting that we will continue to have the final product in tip top Neapolitan shape.
Related Forum Threads
- Off the rack or custom made suits and shirts? Last post on 8/19/12 at 2:53am in Classic Menswear
- ***Official Franco Ercoles Bespoke Thread (Brooklyn/Manhattan)*** Last post on 10/14/14 at 8:51am in Classic Menswear
- All you need to know about Pitti Uomo -- @dirnelli adds to SF's coverage of Pitti 86 Last post on 6/30/14 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:20 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread Last post on Today at 5:19 pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Anyone planning to attend Bellucci Napoli event next week (or can provide details on this NYC shop)? - Page 2
Styleforum Top Pickspost #17 of 187/30/12 at 1:43pmpost #18 of 187/30/12 at 1:50pmQuote:
Last Thursday was our first Bespoke & Wine event. Our guests experienced an evening of bespoke tailoring with wine tasting. We have found great connections between wine and bespoke clothing. We are willing to tell the story during the next event of the series, which is this Thursday. A presentation on how we create bespoke clothing will be performed by our master tailor Simone Olibet.
- Anyone planning to attend Bellucci Napoli event next week (or can provide details on this NYC shop)?
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › The Super Heavy-Weight Denim Thread! (21oz and up) 1 minute ago
- › 100k pull-ups in 2014 2 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 5 minutes ago
- › NMWA x Formosa Sportcoat: Let's Get Another One Rolling! 5 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...