Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Another pair of excellent condition, used shoes Ralph Lauren Purple Label 10.5/11d 888last Dark... Last post on 1/29/16 at 6:17pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- RARE Edward Green Asprey 202 Last Monk Boot uk11.5E US12D Box Burgundy Delapre Last post on 7/5/15 at 1:04am in Buying and Selling
- Edward Green Chestnut Chelseas 202 Last 10.5/11e 202 SECONDS Last post on 2/7/15 at 2:18pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- BNIB Edward Green Cardiff Size 9.5/10D 888 Hazel. Retail $1350 Last post on 1/12/15 at 7:33am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Edward Green/ Drake's Pop -Up Sale - Page 2
Short story. Mine and my wife's families both live there, they want to see the grandkids, we only lived in NY for two years after getting married, now it's time to settle down.
I need to remember to take a camera to the sale to show everyone what they missed!!
I have never heard of 9G shoes... interesting.
Welcome to my world! This is about all that will fit me from C&J
operation haggis, biscuits, tea-time, cucumber sandwich, big ben, black cab, fish&chips etc., etc., you name it.
fwiw, unfortunately you folks cannot evaluate the uniqueness of the legacy of these shoes. nvm.
no derailment intended. there's its own thread.
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 5 seconds ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 54 seconds ago
- › East Sicily Tailors 1 minute ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › #ForBrian : RIP @hbkshin / StyleForum's Help Needed To Aid The... 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 minutes ago
- › Brexit 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding