or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 64

post #946 of 8466
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


i have been trying to keep track of that too. it seems they are listed either in the upcoming auction, or the one after.

This seems to be the case.  I think things like the Hackett and more special items were held on to since Spoo is doing the 10% donation on this weeks auctions, he wanted to save up some more special items for the occasion so a few of the items were delayed a week.  Just a guess however.

post #947 of 8466

When will they be listed? Looks amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post


Barberas are both awesomesauce and 40R. 
post #948 of 8466
Packing my stuff up to send to Spoo tomorrow. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #949 of 8466
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

...Here you go!...
Thanks. It looks like someone was determined to take it at any price! I wonder what his top end was? Congrats!
post #950 of 8466
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digmenow View Post

Thanks. It looks like someone was determined to take it at any price! I wonder what his top end was? Congrats!
that's a bargain price actually.
post #951 of 8466
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

that's a bargain price actually.
No doubt but the bid sniping makes me wonder how high he would have gone.
post #952 of 8466
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

that's a bargain price actually.

+1

Even used, 90% off was a great deal.

Like Spoo would say, bid with confidence nod[1].gif
post #953 of 8466
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NORE View Post

Spoo, when you post those pics is that what is to be placed on your auctions on the following Thursday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

i have been trying to keep track of that too. it seems they are listed either in the upcoming auction, or the one after.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhors2 View Post

This seems to be the case.  I think things like the Hackett and more special items were held on to since Spoo is doing the 10% donation on this weeks auctions, he wanted to save up some more special items for the occasion so a few of the items were delayed a week.  Just a guess however.

When I post the pics, it just means thats the set I finish processing for that upload. Could be this week, could be in a few weeks. The assortment for each week is selected to compliment eachother, and not to compete with anything already up, so some items could be held back for a few weeks while live auctions complete.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anden View Post

When will they be listed? Looks amazing.

They are amazing. Both likely good to launch this Thursday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiSpiegel View Post

Packing my stuff up to send to Spoo tomorrow. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

that's a bargain price actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiSpiegel View Post

+1
Even used, 90% off was a great deal.
Like Spoo would say, bid with confidence nod[1].gif

+2 it was a good price for the shirt, the winner got a great deal.
post #954 of 8466

  what size are the barbera & SNS Herning & when are they available ?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post










 
post #955 of 8466
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoGent View Post

  what size are the barbera & SNS Herning & when are they available ?

Good taste on you. Barbera 40R, Herning I am literally writing right now. Both should be good to go on Thursday.
post #956 of 8466
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

When I post the pics, it just means thats the set I finish processing for that upload. Could be this week, could be in a few weeks. The assortment for each week is selected to compliment eachother, and not to compete with anything already up, so some items could be held back for a few weeks while live auctions complete.
They are amazing. Both likely good to launch this Thursday.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
+2 it was a good price for the shirt, the winner got a great deal.
you know this.
post #957 of 8466
Thread Starter 
Quick update on the RMHC auctions - right now we are looking at $768 for them, lets keep the push going!



Lets try and beat last week...
post #958 of 8466
Damn. I haven't seen that much paper in a week since I sold crack. Or cars. I may be in the wrong biz uhoh.gif

Good look on teh charity thing. I can't seem to win one of your auctions confused.gif

Yet...
post #959 of 8466
Quote:
Originally Posted by NORE View Post

Damn. I haven't seen that much paper in a week since I sold crack. Or cars. I may be in the wrong biz uhoh.gif
Good look on teh charity thing. I can't seem to win one of your auctions confused.gif
Yet...
bid higher.
post #960 of 8466
Spoo, spending cheese.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread