or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 47

post #691 of 8857

Skinny people? My finances hang on a precarious balance.

post #692 of 8857
Quote:
Originally Posted by davesmith View Post

I shall just stand back and watch as the skinny people empty their wallets.

nod[1].gif
post #693 of 8857
Thread Starter 
So, I forgot to post yesterday when my auctions launched, I celebrated that with too much wine and I fell asleep shog[1].gif

But 140 new auctions just posted last night, go take a look - good stuff this week for sure.

We enter the holiday rush this week with these auctions, that end on the following Sunday after Tday!
post #694 of 8857
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

So, I forgot to post yesterday when my auctions launched, I celebrated that with too much wine and I fell asleep shog[1].gif
But 140 new auctions just posted last night, go take a look - good stuff this week for sure.
We enter the holiday rush this week with these auctions, that end on the following Sunday after Tday!

rotflmao.gif

post #695 of 8857
Thread Starter 
1/4 of what I did today....















































post #696 of 8857

You have my attention...

post #697 of 8857
Quote:

THere's been a suit of this maker on the racks of my thrift spots for about 2 months, i noticed how well it was made but never picked it up, it is worth anything?
post #698 of 8857
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedric View Post

THere's been a suit of this maker on the racks of my thrift spots for about 2 months, i noticed how well it was made but never picked it up, it is worth anything?

If you see it in this thread, you should definitely get it.

and then send it riiiight on over here.
post #699 of 8857
Thread Starter 



















post #700 of 8857
Are those going up next week? And Spoo, what's your opinion of derbys with suits?
post #701 of 8857
smile.gif
Edited by ThinkDerm - 11/18/12 at 12:52pm
post #702 of 8857
wow

1. what is that furry thing?

2. what size is the brunello?

3. all that borrelli stuff is drool.gif
post #703 of 8857
Spoo: any of those Loro Piana jackets etc. in size 40/50?
post #704 of 8857
What size are those RLPL suede shoes, actually both?
post #705 of 8857
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by othertravel View Post

Are those going up next week? And Spoo, what's your opinion of derbys with suits?

Starting this Thursday some of it will be live, yes. I personally see no problem wearing derbys with suits.
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

wow
1. what is that furry thing?
2. what size is the brunello?
3. all that borrelli stuff is drool.gif

1. A knee length lambskin shearling
2. XL
3. INOBROINO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesgatz View Post

Spoo: any of those Loro Piana jackets etc. in size 40/50?

Im really sorry man....

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
ALL OF THEM! bounce2.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyasih View Post

What size are those RLPL suede shoes, actually both?

Both marked 7.5/8.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread