or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 441

post #6601 of 8039
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by europrep View Post

It only takes a winning bid of $9.99!

post #6602 of 8039
Quote:
Originally Posted by europrep View Post

It only takes a winning bid of $9.99!

Okay, everyone, next time there is something I want, I'll just call dibs. It seems to work for stitchy. wink.gif
post #6603 of 8039
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

I'm relatively certain I have a seersucker suit in 46L in stock.

That's either fantastic prescience, amazing serendipity, or Spoo bending time space. How else does one happen to have a 46-freakin'-L seersucker " right over here!" ?

I'm starting to wonder if Spoo's sartorial gems are needful things...
post #6604 of 8039
Wondering what my Carmina sizes would be- any help would be appreciated:

Here are my sizes in various makers/lasts:

Alden Hampton 8.5US
C&J 348 7.5UK
C&J 363 8UK
AS 87 7.5UK
AS 48 7.5UK
AS 99 8UK

Thanks for any help… getting ready for Spoo's arrivals.
post #6605 of 8039
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by razl View Post

That's either fantastic prescience, amazing serendipity, or Spoo bending time space. How else does one happen to have a 46-freakin'-L seersucker " right over here!" ?

I'm starting to wonder if Spoo's sartorial gems are needful things...

My wife, has a German expression (in English here, but sounds better in German) - every pot has a lid. I have a LOT of lids.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scurvyfreedman View Post

Wondering what my Carmina sizes would be- any help would be appreciated:

Here are my sizes in various makers/lasts:

Alden Hampton 8.5US
C&J 348 7.5UK
C&J 363 8UK
AS 87 7.5UK
AS 48 7.5UK
AS 99 8UK

Thanks for any help… getting ready for Spoo's arrivals.

Depends on the last but as it stands, it sounds to me like a Carmina 8. Simpson, anyhow.

Side note - shoes are still AT LEAST a week away. Trying to get a manifest and we can pre sell off of that once its been checked in. Little slow going on them for now. Customs clearance and all that.
post #6606 of 8039
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

My wife, has a German expression (in English here, but sounds better in German) - every pot has a lid. I have a LOT of lids.
Needful lids? Just kidding fistbump.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Side note - shoes are still AT LEAST a week away. Trying to get a manifest and we can pre sell off of that once its been checked in. Little slow going on them for now. Customs clearance and all that.
stirpot.gif
post #6607 of 8039
Quote:
Originally Posted by razl View Post

That's either fantastic prescience, amazing serendipity, or Spoo bending time space. How else does one happen to have a 46-freakin'-L seersucker " right over here!" ?

I'm starting to wonder if Spoo's sartorial gems are needful things...

Spoo, tell me, how cool is to bend the fabric of time space? Can you travel trhu wormholes? biggrin.gif

lol8[1].gif
post #6608 of 8039
Drunk!!!
post #6609 of 8039
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Drunk!!!

Cigars on ice. Cigars on ice?
post #6610 of 8039
No, just lots and lots of alcohol.
post #6611 of 8039
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

No, just lots and lots of alcohol.
Wetting baby Stitch's head?
post #6612 of 8039
uhoh.gif
post #6613 of 8039
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

uhoh.gif
Lost in translation? Tell me you murricans do that!? (It in no way involves a baby getting wet)
post #6614 of 8039
well, um, im not sure how to explain this, but whatever you meant is not how i read that. eek.gif
post #6615 of 8039

Espú....

 

Where are the Carmina's? :D

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread