or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 375

post #5611 of 8048
Thread Starter 
LUXESWAP PREMIER SALE

- NWOT Loro Piana Suede Outer Jacket
- Has no perceptible signs of use
- Likely Goat suede, without question the softest I have ever felt
- Perfectly matched panels, zero inconsistencies
- Retail somewhere likely north of $4,000
- Tagged size EU 50, fits a little large on me ffffuuuu.gif
- Sales tax additional in NY, price includes global delivery
-


Pit to pit - 23.5"
Sleeves from shoulder seam - 26.25"
Shoulder seams across - 20"
Across waist - 21.25"
Length from BOC - 31.5"
LuxeSwap Premier - $835 OBO

AppleMark




AppleMark



post #5612 of 8048
You could/should totally layer under that shit Spoo.
post #5613 of 8048
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooker4186 View Post

You could/should totally layer under that shit Spoo.

Yes, I should.

However, I just bought 250 square feet of the most expensive tile I have ever had the misfortune to fall in love with, so a 34th outerwear piece must find a new home.

(this post was co written by my wife)
post #5614 of 8048

Not to take away from how beautiful that LP is, but you make me wana see this tile you speak of!

post #5615 of 8048
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Its gorgeous, of course. Sleeves are still a little short at 25.75 - I typically need 26.25" or so. And its 28.5" BOC - Im best at 31. frown.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brunello-Cucinelli-100-Cashmere-Navy-Suede-Patch-Jacket-Sport-Coat-Blazer-48-NR-/351017956131?pt=US_CSA_MC_Blazers_Sport_Coats&hash=item51ba4cf323

yeah i was watching that.... you have so many people following your stuff though.. it's impossible to steal shit from you... i was going aggressive on that Isaia cashmere 38 jacket a month back and got ganked by a sniper.
post #5616 of 8048
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoogz View Post

Not to take away from how beautiful that LP is, but you make me wana see this tile you speak of!

http://www.sicis.com/eng/Mosaic/Collections/Glass-Mosaic/Sicis-Blue-Colors

Iris 2.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bings View Post

yeah i was watching that.... you have so many people following your stuff though.. it's impossible to steal shit from you... i was going aggressive on that Isaia cashmere 38 jacket a month back and got ganked by a sniper.

Not totally true.... ffffuuuu.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GORGEOUS-Gianluca-Isaia-Grey-Brown-Windowpane-Jacket-Sport-Coat-Blazer-56-L-NR-/310884162694?pt=US_CSA_MC_Blazers_Sport_Coats&hash=item486223dc86
post #5617 of 8048
yeah well i guess every once in a while Gumby makes a solid ebay snag... that would have made a nice blanket for me.
post #5618 of 8048
Doxie break #3
Warning: Happyish ending! (Click to show)
Okay....the Youtube video was horrible. Follow the link and watch the news story video there instead. Sry.

Elderly Couple Chooses Perfect Doorstep to Leave Their Dog
Quote:
This has the makings of a three-tissue story.

An elderly Los Angeles couple who could no longer afford to care for their ailing pet delivered the dachshund to the doorstep of an animal shelter with a heartbreaking note.

"We are both seniors, sick with no money. We cannot pay for vet bills or to put him to sleep. He has never been away from us in all these years, he cannot function without us. Please put him to sleep."

Now they are glad they chose that doorstep.
post #5619 of 8048
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digmenow View Post

Doxie break #3
Warning: Happyish ending! (Click to show)
Okay....the Youtube video was horrible. Follow the link and watch the news story video there instead. Sry.

Elderly Couple Chooses Perfect Doorstep to Leave Their Dog



Henry approves of happy Rescue endings
post #5620 of 8048
Henry wants to know if there's a thread where he can show off his collection of Torino leather collars...
post #5621 of 8048
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flake View Post

Henry wants to know if there's a thread where he can show off his collection of Torino leather collars...

It is most certainly this one!
post #5622 of 8048
post #5623 of 8048
Quote:
Originally Posted by bings View Post

yeah i was watching that.... you have so many people following your stuff though.. it's impossible to steal shit from you... i was going aggressive on that Isaia cashmere 38 jacket a month back and got ganked by a sniper.

Brunello just sniped from me with 2 seconds to go...insert sad face
post #5624 of 8048
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by europrep View Post

Brunello just sniped from me with 2 seconds to go...insert sad face
frown.gif Sorry bro.

If it makes you feel better, my consignor is a millionaire and dumps bags full of this stuff on me at least 3x a year, there will be more
post #5625 of 8048

ffffuuuu.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread