Its not an assumption outside the radar.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandA Testonitagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandBarbourtagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandBorrelli Napolitagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- itemBoss Hugo Boss Suittagged by Cleav, 3/31/15
- brandBrooks Brotherstagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandBrunello Cucinellitagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandBurberrytagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandCarminatagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- topicCesare Attolinitagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13More
- topicCharvettagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/22/12
- topicDrakestagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandDunhilltagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicEbaytagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicHermestagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandIsaiatagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- topicKitontagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandLoro Pianatagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandLouis Vuittontagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- topicMarinellatagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- topicPaul Stuarttagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/22/13
- brandTom Fordtagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandVersacetagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandZegnatagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page Last post on Yesterday at 4:51 am in Classic Menswear
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Ties! Tom Ford, Dolcepunta, Turnbull & Asser, Drake's, Petronius, Borrelli, Isaia,... Last post on 11/19/14 at 11:05am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Going Places: A Brief Trip to NaplesLast edited: 3/9/15
- Fok's Pick: Quilted VestsLast edited: 3/9/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 302post #4516 of 116172/3/14 at 7:00pmThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4517 of 116172/3/14 at 7:07pmThread Starterpost #4518 of 116172/3/14 at 7:15pmpost #4519 of 116172/3/14 at 7:17pmThread StarterAlright brothers, in continuing the off-eBay sales here, as promised two weeks ago, I bring to you two RLPL suits, NWT and minty crispy freshalicious.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Solid Navy Flannel (honestly feels like cashmere)
LUXESWAP PRICE - 75% OFF - $1245
Factory First, mint condition, no button satchel
Savile Fit, Drop 6, tagged 42R
Pit to pit - 22.5"
Sleeves from seam - 25.5"
Shoulders across front - 19.5"
Waist - 21"
BOC - 30.75"
Across waist - 19" (tab adjustors)
Across hips - 22.5"
Inseam - 35" unhemmed, basted
Cuff - 8.75"
Rise - 11.5
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Ralph Lauren Purple Label
Solid Black Shawl Collar Tuxedo (wool feels like cashmere - thin, but very soft)
LUXESWAP PRICE - 77% OFF - $1215
Factory First, mint condition, button satchel included
Custom Fit, Drop 6, tagged 38S
Pit to pit - 20"
Sleeves from seam - 23"
Shoulders across front - 17.5"
Waist - 18"
BOC - 29"
Across waist - 16.25" (tab adjustors)
Across hips - 20"
Inseam - 37" unhemmed, basted
Cuff - 9.75"
Rise - 11"post #4520 of 116172/3/14 at 7:20pmpost #4521 of 116172/3/14 at 7:40pmpost #4522 of 116172/3/14 at 7:40pmThread Starterpost #4523 of 116172/3/14 at 7:49pmQuote:Quote:Quote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Alright brothers, in continuing the off-eBay sales here, as promised two weeks ago, I bring to you two RLPL suits, NWT and minty crispy freshalicious.
1. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
You doods are so lucky I'm on a forsrskophiatus.post #4524 of 116172/3/14 at 7:51pmpost #4525 of 116172/3/14 at 7:54pmThread Starterpost #4526 of 116172/3/14 at 8:22pmpost #4527 of 116172/3/14 at 8:23pmThread Starterpost #4528 of 116172/3/14 at 8:24pmpost #4529 of 116172/3/14 at 8:25pm
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
Currently, there are 944 Active Users (129 Members and 815 Guests)
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 7 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 16 seconds ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 34 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Nicholas Templeman: A Bespoke Shoemaker 14 minutes ago
- › Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the... 18 minutes ago
- › TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other... 27 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 28 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 29 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories