Its not an assumption outside the radar.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandA Testonitagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandBarbourtagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandBorrelli Napolitagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- itemBoss Hugo Boss Suittagged by Cleav, 3/31/15
- brandBrooks Brotherstagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandBrunello Cucinellitagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandBurberrytagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandCarminatagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- topicCesare Attolinitagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13More
- topicCharvettagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/22/12
- topicDrakestagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandDunhilltagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicEbaytagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicHermestagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandIsaiatagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- topicKitontagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandLoro Pianatagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandLouis Vuittontagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- topicMarinellatagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- topicPaul Stuarttagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/22/13
- brandTom Fordtagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandVersacetagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandZegnatagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:41 pm in Classic Menswear
- www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page Last post on Yesterday at 8:36 am in Classic Menswear
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Adds & Drops! Tie Thread - Drake's, Petronius, Borrelli, Isaia, Sartorio Last post on 11/19/14 at 11:05am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Going Places: A Brief Trip to NaplesLast edited: 3/9/15
- Fok's Pick: Quilted VestsLast edited: 3/9/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 302post #4516 of 106892/3/14 at 7:00pmThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4517 of 106892/3/14 at 7:07pmThread Starterpost #4518 of 106892/3/14 at 7:15pmpost #4519 of 106892/3/14 at 7:17pmThread StarterAlright brothers, in continuing the off-eBay sales here, as promised two weeks ago, I bring to you two RLPL suits, NWT and minty crispy freshalicious.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Solid Navy Flannel (honestly feels like cashmere)
LUXESWAP PRICE - 75% OFF - $1245
Factory First, mint condition, no button satchel
Savile Fit, Drop 6, tagged 42R
Pit to pit - 22.5"
Sleeves from seam - 25.5"
Shoulders across front - 19.5"
Waist - 21"
BOC - 30.75"
Across waist - 19" (tab adjustors)
Across hips - 22.5"
Inseam - 35" unhemmed, basted
Cuff - 8.75"
Rise - 11.5
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Ralph Lauren Purple Label
Solid Black Shawl Collar Tuxedo (wool feels like cashmere - thin, but very soft)
LUXESWAP PRICE - 77% OFF - $1215
Factory First, mint condition, button satchel included
Custom Fit, Drop 6, tagged 38S
Pit to pit - 20"
Sleeves from seam - 23"
Shoulders across front - 17.5"
Waist - 18"
BOC - 29"
Across waist - 16.25" (tab adjustors)
Across hips - 20"
Inseam - 37" unhemmed, basted
Cuff - 9.75"
Rise - 11"post #4520 of 106892/3/14 at 7:20pmpost #4521 of 106892/3/14 at 7:40pmpost #4522 of 106892/3/14 at 7:40pmThread Starterpost #4523 of 106892/3/14 at 7:49pmQuote:Quote:Quote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Alright brothers, in continuing the off-eBay sales here, as promised two weeks ago, I bring to you two RLPL suits, NWT and minty crispy freshalicious.
1. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
You doods are so lucky I'm on a forsrskophiatus.post #4524 of 106892/3/14 at 7:51pmpost #4525 of 106892/3/14 at 7:54pmThread Starterpost #4526 of 106892/3/14 at 8:22pmpost #4527 of 106892/3/14 at 8:23pmThread Starterpost #4528 of 106892/3/14 at 8:24pmpost #4529 of 106892/3/14 at 8:25pm
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
Currently, there are 1505 Active Users (351 Members and 1154 Guests)
- › NAKED & FAMOUS - VINTAGECAST RAW DENIM 2 minutes ago
- › my visit to Napoli & Mina @ Napoli Su Misura 2 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 4 minutes ago
- › 2015 50 Book Challenge 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...