Its not an assumption outside the radar.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandA Testonitagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandBarbourtagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandBorrelli Napolitagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- itemBoss Hugo Boss Suittagged by Cleav, 3/31/15
- brandBrooks Brotherstagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandBrunello Cucinellitagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandBurberrytagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandCarminatagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- topicCesare Attolinitagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13More
- topicCharvettagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/22/12
- topicDrakestagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandDunhilltagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicEbaytagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicHermestagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandIsaiatagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- topicKitontagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandLoro Pianatagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandLouis Vuittontagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- topicMarinellatagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- topicPaul Stuarttagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/22/13
- brandTom Fordtagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandVersacetagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandZegnatagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:24 pm in Classic Menswear
- www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page Last post on Today at 9:15 pm in Classic Menswear
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Ties! Tom Ford, Dolcepunta, Turnbull & Asser, Drake's, Petronius, Borrelli, Isaia,... Last post on 11/19/14 at 11:05am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Going Places: A Brief Trip to NaplesLast edited: 3/9/15
- Fok's Pick: Quilted VestsLast edited: 3/9/15
- What tools do you need to get burnish your shoes like a real pro? ...Last edited: 2/10/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 302post #4516 of 119552/3/14 at 7:00pmThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4517 of 119552/3/14 at 7:07pmThread Starterpost #4518 of 119552/3/14 at 7:15pmpost #4519 of 119552/3/14 at 7:17pmThread StarterAlright brothers, in continuing the off-eBay sales here, as promised two weeks ago, I bring to you two RLPL suits, NWT and minty crispy freshalicious.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Solid Navy Flannel (honestly feels like cashmere)
LUXESWAP PRICE - 75% OFF - $1245
Factory First, mint condition, no button satchel
Savile Fit, Drop 6, tagged 42R
Pit to pit - 22.5"
Sleeves from seam - 25.5"
Shoulders across front - 19.5"
Waist - 21"
BOC - 30.75"
Across waist - 19" (tab adjustors)
Across hips - 22.5"
Inseam - 35" unhemmed, basted
Cuff - 8.75"
Rise - 11.5
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Ralph Lauren Purple Label
Solid Black Shawl Collar Tuxedo (wool feels like cashmere - thin, but very soft)
LUXESWAP PRICE - 77% OFF - $1215
Factory First, mint condition, button satchel included
Custom Fit, Drop 6, tagged 38S
Pit to pit - 20"
Sleeves from seam - 23"
Shoulders across front - 17.5"
Waist - 18"
BOC - 29"
Across waist - 16.25" (tab adjustors)
Across hips - 20"
Inseam - 37" unhemmed, basted
Cuff - 9.75"
Rise - 11"post #4520 of 119552/3/14 at 7:20pmpost #4521 of 119552/3/14 at 7:40pmpost #4522 of 119552/3/14 at 7:40pmThread Starterpost #4523 of 119552/3/14 at 7:49pmQuote:Quote:Quote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Alright brothers, in continuing the off-eBay sales here, as promised two weeks ago, I bring to you two RLPL suits, NWT and minty crispy freshalicious.
1. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
You doods are so lucky I'm on a forsrskophiatus.post #4524 of 119552/3/14 at 7:51pmpost #4525 of 119552/3/14 at 7:54pmThread Starterpost #4526 of 119552/3/14 at 8:22pmpost #4527 of 119552/3/14 at 8:23pmThread Starterpost #4528 of 119552/3/14 at 8:24pmpost #4529 of 119552/3/14 at 8:25pm
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
Currently, there are 1232 Active Users (193 Members and 1039 Guests)
- › Sartorial Leather Jackets by Craftsman Clothing - Official... 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 8 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 9 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 10 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 11 minutes ago
- › ITT: We are in middle school again (or early-mid 90s appreciation... 12 minutes ago
- › Florsheim vs. Allen Edmond 15 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.