or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 4

post #46 of 7637

congrats Spoo. Best of luck with the new venture

post #47 of 7637
awesome
post #48 of 7637
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Thanks T, Im sure you must be tired of that Ferrari by now, aren't you? wink.gif

You're welcome my friend, very happy to hear about this new venture.

And yes I am getting tired of it. Just did 30k engine out major on the car I love but can barely find time to drive. And then bought two new cars last week, which isn't helping. Lol.
post #49 of 7637
Great news! Good luck to you.
post #50 of 7637
Quote:
Originally Posted by TC (Houston) View Post

You're welcome my friend, very happy to hear about this new venture.
And yes I am getting tired of it. Just did 30k engine out major on the car I love but can barely find time to drive. And then bought two new cars last week, which isn't helping. Lol.

im sure i would gladly find time to drive it, if you need someone to keep it from sitting for too long. would be my pleasure. smile.gif
post #51 of 7637
I think TCHouston and DerekS need to settle two questions once and for all:

1. Who has the better car collection?
2. Who is the better driver? Lambo/Ferrari drag race for the SF charity drive?
post #52 of 7637
Molodetz. Tak derzhish.
post #53 of 7637
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd617 View Post

I think TCHouston and DerekS need to settle two questions once and for all:

1. Who has the better car collection?
2. Who is the better driver? Lambo/Ferrari drag race for the SF charity drive?

 

StyFo drag race:  heck yes please.

post #54 of 7637

The site looks great, Congrats!

 

To those interested, Spoo will be selling many of my current items (and those to come), and has earned a place in my sig!

post #55 of 7637
Great stuff buddy. Keep up the good work!
post #56 of 7637
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd617 View Post

I think TCHouston and DerekS need to settle two questions once and for all:
1. Who has the better car collection?
2. Who is the better driver? Lambo/Ferrari drag race for the SF charity drive?

HAHA!!!
post #57 of 7637
So this is what you've been up to! Excellent work!
post #58 of 7637
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd617 View Post

I think TCHouston and DerekS need to settle two questions once and for all:
1. Who has the better car collection?
2. Who is the better driver? Lambo/Ferrari drag race for the SF charity drive?
TC's shared his collection in the Cars thread, but let's see Derek's...a Lambo?
post #59 of 7637
This is how you'll run to the door when the postman delivers yourpackage from LuxeSwap....

192

lol8[1].gif
post #60 of 7637
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

TC's shared his collection in the Cars thread, but let's see Derek's...a Lambo?

derk has a jag, no lambo at the moment. he posted it in recent purchases not too long ago. but the race should still be a go.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread