or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 226

post #3376 of 9745
belvet and junya look like winnahs to me.
post #3377 of 9745
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

belvet and junya look like winnahs to me.

They are all winners, duh!
post #3378 of 9745
I had a dream that Spoo was shutting down LuxeSwap.

Please do not do this.
post #3379 of 9745
cold[1].gif
post #3380 of 9745
Quote:
Originally Posted by aravenel View Post

I had a dream that Spoo was shutting down LuxeSwap.

Please do not do this.

 

Well that my friend was not a dream... it was a nightmare! And one of the worst nightmares! :butbut:

post #3381 of 9745
A better dream would be spoo shutting down Luxeswap and sending all the inventory to me
post #3382 of 9745
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

A better dream would be spoo shutting down Luxeswap and sending all the inventory to me

Aw, you guys are sweet. Thanks!

Certainly no plans to shut anything down. Ive hired my first part time employee to help, and theres some major deals in the works for 2014. Ive got networking out to bring you better, quality product, all still following suit to run an auction at $9.99 with no reserve, and all the top names in the world. Just more of it. Better, cleaner, and more streamlined. Some other uber secret projects at the end of Q4, and a complete website redesign, hopefully launching in under 2 weeks.

So basically...
post #3383 of 9745
what a brilliant idea to hire someone! about time, mayne.
post #3384 of 9745

... you hired someone...

 

WHAT?!

post #3385 of 9745
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post


Aw, you guys are sweet. Thanks!

Certainly no plans to shut anything down. Ive hired my first part time employee to help, and theres some major deals in the works for 2014. Ive got networking out to bring you better, quality product, all still following suit to run an auction at $9.99 with no reserve, and all the top names in the world. Just more of it. Better, cleaner, and more streamlined. Some other uber secret projects at the end of Q4, and a complete website redesign, hopefully launching in under 2 weeks.

So basically...
 

:lurk:

post #3386 of 9745
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmatter7 View Post

... you hired someone...

WHAT?!

INORITE!
post #3387 of 9745
Thread Starter 



AUCTIONS AWAY!

208 new auctions just launched at $9.99 with no reserve… tons of great workwear pieces and “SWD” brands like Szen, Kristensen du Nord, and Engineered Garments are up too. As always, the top brands in classic menswear as well. My highlights tonight are :

1. 100% Vicuna topcoat

2. Vintage silk checkered bespoke jacket

3. Engineered Garments selvedge denim

4. Band of Outsiders plaid flannel workshirt

5. Georges Cannes Habilleur et Chemisier black knit tie

6. Szen geometric sweater

7. Ralph Lauren Purple Label 100% cashmere tartan tie

8. Kenzo mohair scarf

9. Shanghai Tang guard cufflinks

10. Dunn & Co. Harris Tweed cap
post #3388 of 9745
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

 

 

 

#1 baby. Hail to the king

post #3389 of 9745
Thread Starter 











































AppleMark





post #3390 of 9745
Thread Starter 
AppleMark


AppleMark

AppleMark



AppleMark









AppleMark

AppleMark
AppleMark
AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark
AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark
AppleMark







AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark


AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark


AppleMark








AppleMark




















New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread