:) Deets on the J.Press jacket/vest (3 piece?), the darker Sartorio 48 jacket, that grey Zenga suit, those Incotex pants all of them lol... zomg.. this post is killing me lol... are those 46's TTS or is there room for a 48 to squeeze in there lol.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandA Testonitagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandBarbourtagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandBorrelli Napolitagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- itemBoss Hugo Boss Suittagged by Cleav, 3/31/15
- brandBrooks Brotherstagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandBrunello Cucinellitagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandBurberrytagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandCarminatagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- topicCesare Attolinitagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13More
- topicCharvettagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/22/12
- topicDrakestagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandDunhilltagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicEbaytagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicHermestagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandIsaiatagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- topicKitontagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandLoro Pianatagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandLouis Vuittontagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- topicMarinellatagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- topicPaul Stuarttagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/22/13
- brandTom Fordtagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandVersacetagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandZegnatagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:20 pm in Classic Menswear
- www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page Last post on 8/22/16 at 8:23am in Classic Menswear
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Ties! Tom Ford, Dolcepunta, Turnbull & Asser, Drake's, Petronius, Borrelli, Isaia,... Last post on 11/19/14 at 11:05am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Going Places: A Brief Trip to NaplesLast edited: 3/9/15
- Fok's Pick: Quilted VestsLast edited: 3/9/15
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 203post #3032 of 136789/18/13 at 6:47pmpost #3033 of 136789/18/13 at 7:41pmThread StarterQuote:
No more coming, but theres still plenty of nice ones about (I think)!Quote:
Yeah, you are screwed. This is a new client of mine with some of the nicest things Ive had. Im working on his Attolini for next week. Yeah, you read that right. Hes a true 48 - the 46's you see are a bit smaller but mostly a slim 48.
J press is a 2 piece, just jacket and vest :
Pit to pit 22.75" (vest 19.5")
Sleeves from shoulder seam 26.25"
Shoulder seams across 18" (vest is 12")
Across Waist 21"
Length from BOC 30.5" (vest is 21")
Pit to pit 20.5"
Sleeves from shoulder seam 24"
Shoulder seams across 17.5"
Across Waist 18.5"
Length from BOC 29.75"
Zegna Couture suit :
Pit to pit 20.25"
Sleeves from shoulder seam 25.25"
Shoulder seams across 19"
Across Waist 19"
Length from BOC 30.25"
Across Waist 17"
Across Hips 21"
Cuff height 1.5"
Extra material under cuff 1.5"
At cuff 9"
Incotex pants are all 40 waist - one example below ;
Across Waist 20"
Across Hips 23.5"
Cuff Height 0"
Material underneath hem 2.5"
Width of hem opening 9.5"
Rise 12"post #3034 of 136789/19/13 at 7:47ampost #3035 of 136789/19/13 at 10:54ampost #3036 of 136789/19/13 at 5:43pmThread Starter
1. Fortnum & Mason vintage velvet smoking jacket
2. NWOB Brioni driving loafers
3. Epaulet chambray popover
4. Miansai leather braided bracelet
5. Charvet white spread collar shirt
6. Gucci alligator belt
7. Zegna 15mil15 Couture suit (from the owner of the other Sartoria Partenopea, Sartorio, and Borrelli suits/jackets in the same size that are also up)
8. Motomaro selvedge jeans
9. Santoni fatte a mano loafers
10. Turnbull & Asser aztec tiepost #3037 of 136789/20/13 at 9:59ampost #3038 of 136789/21/13 at 6:46ampost #3039 of 136789/21/13 at 8:28ampost #3040 of 136789/21/13 at 8:47ampost #3041 of 136789/21/13 at 8:50ampost #3042 of 136789/21/13 at 8:55ampost #3043 of 136789/21/13 at 7:20pmQuote:
yes. also, i think its easier to make significant adjustments on jackets than on pants. much easier to nip the waist of a SC or take in the back seam than taper the legs and mess with the rise.post #3044 of 136789/21/13 at 9:44pmThread StarterQuote:
I have a few clients who buy the suit, wear the jacket as a SC and either re-sell or donate the pants... in the case of a POW Caroll & Co, that may work...post #3045 of 136789/22/13 at 11:26amThread StarterPSSST WANT A DEAL?
Ending in a few hours and some bargains still to be had....
Heschung Boots 9.5 $158
Corthay chukkas 12 $265
NIB Marinella $63
Radica Calf Martegani, 3 pairs, 9.5 all under $100 each
Zegna solid navy SC, 36R $34
Sick chinese silk smoking robe, $36
5 white Borrelli spread collar shirts, 15.75, all under $42 (!!)
Brioni 100% Cashmere SC 44 ish $150
BB Baird McNutt linen navy SC, 42, $26
Aran Irish fishermans sweater, XL, $28
Recent Isaia base S pinstripe suit 46, $127
EG Farringdons, 9.5, $127
Gaziano and Girling Arran vintage Rioja US 9.5 $260 (!!!)
Gravati chocolate suede boots, 9.5, $72
Chester Barrie suit, 40R, $11 (yes, $11)
NWT RRL officers Chinos, 30, $32
Borrelli Herringbone shirt, 17, $10
kiton macclesfield tie, $26
9 fold tie, $16
beautiful brioni brown stripe tie, $31
dior homme tie, $11
isaia 7 fold tie $26
Bowring Arundel regimental tie, $22
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
Currently, there are 1001 Active Users (175 Members and 826 Guests)
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 2 minutes ago
- › BNWT Barney's Chambray Shirt sz S 8 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other... 12 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 14 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 19 minutes ago
- › NEW Jomers Olive Japanese Cavalry Twill Chinos 20 minutes ago
- › suede shoes - post 'em here! 21 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 27 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 29 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding