Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandA Testonitagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandBarbourtagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandBorrelli Napolitagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- itemBoss Hugo Boss Suittagged by Cleav, 3/31/15
- brandBrooks Brotherstagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandBrunello Cucinellitagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandBurberrytagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandCarminatagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- topicCesare Attolinitagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13More
- topicCharvettagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/22/12
- topicDrakestagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandDunhilltagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicEbaytagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicHermestagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandIsaiatagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- topicKitontagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandLoro Pianatagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandLouis Vuittontagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- topicMarinellatagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- topicPaul Stuarttagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/22/13
- brandTom Fordtagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandVersacetagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandZegnatagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:15 am in Classic Menswear
- www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page Last post on Today at 5:24 am in Classic Menswear
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Ties! Tom Ford, Dolcepunta, Turnbull & Asser, Drake's, Petronius, Borrelli, Isaia,... Last post on 11/19/14 at 11:05am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Going Places: A Brief Trip to NaplesLast edited: 3/9/15
- Fok's Pick: Quilted VestsLast edited: 3/9/15
- What tools do you need to get burnish your shoes like a real pro? ...Last edited: 2/10/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 3
Styleforum Top Pickspost #32 of 119557/15/12 at 12:12pmpost #33 of 119557/15/12 at 1:34pmThread StarterGentlemen -
Thank you all for your well wishes and support. I really appreciate it. Im excited to offer this as well - as far as I know, this is the first Affiliate Vendor program that actually pays you.
To touch on a few of your questions and comments :
Thanks T, Im sure you must be tired of that Ferrari by now, aren't you?Quote:
It was damn near impossible. When my limit of thumbs comments ran out for the day, I felt empty. I look forward to getting back into the swing of things.Quote:
Stitchy addressed it, but that link is a permanent link to all my open B&S listings on SF - at the moment there are none as I have introduced my site/store with a closet cleaning there. But, there will be soon. Hopefully too, as business and traffic to the site increases, this will also drive more traffic to SF B&S which is better for everyones sales.Quote:
This is a very good question, and yes. Its not called "AnythingSwap" Its best if you detail the age/condition, and brand and I can generally tell you if its something that will work or not. Size is not so relevant, as my inlaws tell me, "Every pot has a lid" (sounds better in German).
And may that success start with your closet clean.Quote:
Many people tell me that local consignment shops fare decently, but the problem with brick and mortar places is your exposure is limited to a handful of people a day. I have thousands a day.
The prospect of 40 unworn shoes in your closet sounds unusual, do tell me more about how that happened...Quote:
Working on it... almost snagged that MMM blue racer for you.Quote:
Specifics for this question should probably be best left to PM (check yours, H), but I can pretty much guarantee is a better rate than you will find at your local B&M shops, while almost always fetching better prices.post #34 of 119557/15/12 at 1:40pmpost #35 of 119557/15/12 at 2:05pmpost #36 of 119557/15/12 at 3:05pmpost #37 of 119557/15/12 at 3:12pmpost #38 of 119557/15/12 at 3:35pmpost #39 of 119557/15/12 at 3:39pmpost #40 of 119557/15/12 at 4:03pmpost #41 of 119557/15/12 at 4:16pm
The very best of luck to you in this venture! Though I 'm sure you won't need luck to turn it into a dazzling success.
One minor suggestion: when the number of items in the shop increases in the future, it might be worth either adding a search filter by size or (probably simpler) listing the tagged size in the item title. If it's there already and I didn't spot it, apologies.post #42 of 119557/15/12 at 4:35pmpost #43 of 119557/15/12 at 5:05pmpost #44 of 119557/15/12 at 5:11pmThread StarterQuote:
Truth. But don't be discouraged. It takes a long time, patience, and diligence. Don't forget, as I said I have been doing this every day of my life for the past 10 years.Quote:
You are correct, and thanks for the suggestion - Ill certainly try and find a way to expand the search parameters.Quote:
Send it off mang.
I know you are but what am I?
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
- › Mod to Suedehead 2 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 seconds ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 1 minute ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 2 minutes ago
- › Buday Russia Hatch Grain and Shell/Scoth Grain shoes, $200 off 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 6 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.