or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 196

post #2926 of 7468
Thread Starter 
If you are a 38S, I strongly, strongly suggest you start putting money under your mattress now.

Strongly.
post #2927 of 7468
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

If you are a 38S, I strongly, strongly suggest you start putting money under your mattress now.

Strongly.

 

What are we talking, High Swag Lord? 

How much money? You scored some LBM 1911?

post #2928 of 7468
Thread Starter 
AppleMark


AppleMark


AppleMark

AppleMark
AppleMark

AppleMark


AppleMark



AppleMark
AppleMark
AppleMark


AppleMark
AppleMark


AppleMark


AppleMark


AppleMark



AppleMark


AppleMark



AppleMark


AppleMark

AppleMark



AppleMark



AppleMark



AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark



AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark
AppleMark

AppleMark
AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark







AppleMark

AppleMark














AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark


AppleMark



AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark
AppleMark
AppleMark
post #2929 of 7468
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaRubbery View Post

What are we talking, High Swag Lord? 


How much money? You scored some LBM 1911?

We are talking shit that has never showed its face in this thread before. We are talking swagu and meatballs. We are talking the name that sends shivers down your spine.

Been had the LBM, see page 196!
post #2930 of 7468
Attolini ?
post #2931 of 7468
Those EGs are sick.

Those cufflinks are bad ass.

Those star wars shirts are awesome.

But actually, what I really want, are those oakleys.

peepwall[1].gif
post #2932 of 7468
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

We are talking shit that has never showed its face in this thread before. We are talking swagu and meatballs. We are talking the name that sends shivers down your spine.

Been had the LBM, see page 196!

My guess is TF.
post #2933 of 7468
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

We are talking the name that sends shivers down your spine.

post #2934 of 7468
"An L in the Dark Side fits me perfect, but the Jedi is a little snug...think I'll size up in that."
post #2935 of 7468
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by razl View Post

"An L in the Dark Side fits me perfect, but the Jedi is a little snug...think I'll size up in that."

May the force be with you.
post #2936 of 7468
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

If you are a 38S, I strongly, strongly suggest you start putting money under your mattress now.

Strongly.
null_zpsd224f8f8.jpg
post #2937 of 7468
You would put that amazing herringbone in the middle. Thank God I am a 42/44 (probably shouldnt disclose that, expecting massive PMs from spoo with jackets and sootz I cannot buy)
post #2938 of 7468
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenTribe View Post


The name makes me shake knowing that I could never afford to buy anything from the brand unless I sell my first born!

post #2939 of 7468
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

AppleMark

Signore Spoo, what can you tell me about the above? inlove.gif
post #2940 of 7468
Thread Starter 
AppleMark

AppleMark
AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark



AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark


AppleMark
AppleMark
AppleMark





















































New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread