or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 173

post #2581 of 6320
A 44 is like 20+ inches
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjester View Post

Sounds good. I put a small bid on it. A little scared since the shoulders are gigantic (c'mon, that's more of a 44 than a 40, right?) and the sleeves are functional but we shall see how it plays out! Looks like a great jacket. 
post #2582 of 6320

 

My measurements were an altered 38R. Made to measure, making it a 38L. Shoulders were left exactly at 17.5. So, no matter what it may be, it may still be plenty large on me. 1.5" of extra room. We'll see, if I even get it.

post #2583 of 6320
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by othertravel View Post

Step 1 was the ferrari.

Step 2 is right here:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/fashion/2013/jul/24/gianni-versace-florida-mansion-auction

Trust me, I know.

Y'all better bid a little higher this week.
post #2584 of 6320
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post


Trust me, I know.

Y'all better bid a little higher this week.

 

gonna have to furnish

 

https://onlineonly.christies.com/s/gentlemens-luxury-accessories-barware-sports-travel-leisure/lots/15

post #2585 of 6320
Thread Starter 
post #2586 of 6320

What the heck is that?

post #2587 of 6320
Thread Starter 
I dont know.
post #2588 of 6320

$7500 for that traffic light thing-a-mabobber. Hot damn. 

 

The world has gotten too fancy for me.

post #2589 of 6320
For a moment I thought the guardian article said the Versace house was on sale for $25m, not the minimum bid. That would have been a steal
post #2590 of 6320
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

For a moment I thought the guardian article said the Versace house was on sale for $25m, not the minimum bid. That would have been a steal


Halfsies, H?
post #2591 of 6320
Omanomanoman....the trouble we could get into living there
post #2592 of 6320
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjester View Post

 

My measurements were an altered 38R. Made to measure, making it a 38L. Shoulders were left exactly at 17.5. So, no matter what it may be, it may still be plenty large on me. 1.5" of extra room. We'll see, if I even get it.

Now I'm completely confused.....How can a 44R only have a 43" (21.5) chest?

post #2593 of 6320
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Trust me, I know.
Y'all better bid a little higher this week.

i want the first full tour when you kop the V pad.
post #2594 of 6320
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjester View Post

 

My measurements were an altered 38R. Made to measure, making it a 38L. Shoulders were left exactly at 17.5. So, no matter what it may be, it may still be plenty large on me. 1.5" of extra room. We'll see, if I even get it.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by capnwes View Post

Now I'm completely confused.....How can a 44R only have a 43" (21.5) chest?


I am baffled by that chart as well, it is saying since I am a 44R I wear greater than an XXL Polo? In what tiny child sizes? I wear a large in Polo, my shirt size is 16.5/34-35 and shoulder, chest, and sleeves are a perfect 44R.

post #2595 of 6320
Quote:
Originally Posted by capnwes View Post

Now I'm completely confused.....How can a 44R only have a 43" (21.5) chest?

Not sure but Kent Wang, Tiberias Clothing and Proper Suit use the measurements as a base on their MTM so it must be working. Not comparing the brands but I'm comparing the sizes, which I know a 38 fits with some MTM modifications. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoeluv View Post
I am baffled by that chart as well, it is saying since I am a 44R I wear greater than an XXL Polo? In what tiny child sizes? I wear a large in Polo, my shirt size is 16.5/34-35 and shoulder, chest, and sleeves are a perfect 44R.

Here, made this for you so it's easier to stay on topic. Hope it helps.

 

 

Either way, we're straying from the path of LuxeSwap so maybe just call it a draw and let it play out. Thanks for the help, or whatever it was. :-P.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread