or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 161

post #2401 of 8644
I was watching that lot of ribbon belts. That got out of control quickly.
post #2402 of 8644
Another successful consignment, Spoo is the man, and LuxeSwap is where it's at... icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #2403 of 8644
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiSpiegel View Post

Another successful consignment, Spoo is the man, and LuxeSwap is where it's at... icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

The wallet exceeded even my expectations, hope it did yours too!
post #2404 of 8644
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

The wallet exceeded even my expectations, hope it did yours too!

Indeed fistbump.gif
post #2405 of 8644
Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiSpiegel View Post

Indeed fistbump.gif

link to item?
post #2406 of 8644
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

link to item?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=350814390494
post #2407 of 8644
Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiSpiegel View Post

Another successful consignment, Spoo is the man, and LuxeSwap is where it's at... icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

nod[1].gif

hot-DIGGITY-damn!
post #2408 of 8644
hey spoo! i really like that barbera shirt/jacket that was in the PTO lot. but it says it's a 42, but the chest measurement is 25 inches. seems big. any hints?
post #2409 of 8644
Thread Starter 
AppleMark



AppleMark
AppleMark
AppleMark

AppleMark


AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark


AppleMark


AppleMark



AppleMark



AppleMark



AppleMark



AppleMark



AppleMark



AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark
post #2410 of 8644
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodguy View Post

hey spoo! i really like that barbera shirt/jacket that was in the PTO lot. but it says it's a 42, but the chest measurement is 25 inches. seems big. any hints?

The cashmere silk one? Its incredible. Most cashmere silk pieces are a 70/30 split, but this one is a 50/50. Its super powerful, super soft. I wish it fit me.

Its meant to fit bigger, as its more of a jacket (shacket) than a shirt. Its on the loose side. Seriously, if thats even close to your size just bid. That was one of my favorite pieces from Jesses lot. He can chime in with any other info, but its hot.
post #2411 of 8644
what size is the windowpane zileri? that is hot.
post #2412 of 8644

Yeah no doubt on that zileri piece.


I was like "damn that's a sweet jacket, I'd rock the shit out of that".

 

I don't typically wear suits....


Then I saw the pants and I was like

post #2413 of 8644
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

The cashmere silk one? Its incredible. Most cashmere silk pieces are a 70/30 split, but this one is a 50/50. Its super powerful, super soft. I wish it fit me.

Its meant to fit bigger, as its more of a jacket (shacket) than a shirt. Its on the loose side. Seriously, if thats even close to your size just bid. That was one of my favorite pieces from Jesses lot. He can chime in with any other info, but its hot.
who am i to argue with the spoo?
post #2414 of 8644
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post


The cashmere silk one? Its incredible. Most cashmere silk pieces are a 70/30 split, but this one is a 50/50. Its super powerful, super soft. I wish it fit me.

Its meant to fit bigger, as its more of a jacket (shacket) than a shirt. Its on the loose side. Seriously, if thats even close to your size just bid. That was one of my favorite pieces from Jesses lot. He can chime in with any other info, but its hot.

almost every single one of jesses items, with exception of the ascot chang shirts, are almost a perfect fit for me...

I think all the money I made consigning with spoo is going to go back to him...

damn you jesse for being a tall slim and tasteful, you are bankrupting your bretheren

I better make some sort of super haul in michigan to pay for my expensive habit of spending my spoo money

speaking of spoo money, expect some vintage grenadine, common projects, and other fun things being shipped out to you in a couple of days spoo

post #2415 of 8644
Thread Starter 






AppleMark












AppleMark






AppleMark



AppleMark















AppleMark
AppleMark


AppleMark

AppleMark





AppleMark




AppleMark
























































New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread