Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandA Testonitagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandBarbourtagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandBorrelli Napolitagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- itemBoss Hugo Boss Suittagged by Cleav, 3/31/15
- brandBrooks Brotherstagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandBrunello Cucinellitagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandBurberrytagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandCarminatagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- topicCesare Attolinitagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13More
- topicCharvettagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/22/12
- topicDrakestagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandDunhilltagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicEbaytagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicHermestagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandIsaiatagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- topicKitontagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandLoro Pianatagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandLouis Vuittontagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- topicMarinellatagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- topicPaul Stuarttagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/22/13
- brandTom Fordtagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandVersacetagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandZegnatagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:37 pm in Classic Menswear
- www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page Last post on Yesterday at 1:18 pm in Classic Menswear
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Ties! Tom Ford, Dolcepunta, Turnbull & Asser, Drake's, Petronius, Borrelli, Isaia,... Last post on 11/19/14 at 11:05am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Going Places: A Brief Trip to NaplesLast edited: 3/9/15
- Fok's Pick: Quilted VestsLast edited: 3/9/15
- What tools do you need to get burnish your shoes like a real pro? ...Last edited: 2/10/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 157post #2341 of 119556/13/13 at 6:42pmThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2342 of 119556/13/13 at 9:31pmpost #2343 of 119556/13/13 at 10:15pmQuote:
I thought so too, but I kept being wrong by ~33%...
| | | | | | <---- Does not equal 6 inches!!!
Extrapolate that error out, and you can see why I keep picking up scarves for my wife and claiming to have found pocket squares.post #2344 of 119556/14/13 at 8:02ampost #2345 of 119556/14/13 at 10:21amThread StarterQuote:
They arent so noticeable IRL, actually. They are on the faint side and I havent tried to remove them. Looks like something dripped on it. I would have completely kept this if the sleeves were longer, the cloth is gorgeous. The buyer didnt want it, as he said he didnt know the pants were unhemmed and I knew it was an easy sell again, so there you go.post #2346 of 119556/14/13 at 10:44amQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
They arent so noticeable IRL, actually. They are on the faint side and I havent tried to remove them. Looks like something dripped on it. I would have completely kept this if the sleeves were longer, the cloth is gorgeous. The buyer didnt want it, as he said he didnt know the pants were unhemmed and I knew it was an easy sell again, so there you go.
Awesome. Thanks for the info. I'll be keeping a close eye on it.post #2347 of 119556/16/13 at 3:12pmThread Starterpost #2348 of 119556/16/13 at 3:14pmpost #2349 of 119556/16/13 at 4:05pmThread Starterpost #2350 of 119556/16/13 at 4:35pmpost #2351 of 119556/16/13 at 4:50pmThread Starterpost #2352 of 119556/16/13 at 4:52pmpost #2353 of 119556/16/13 at 5:20pmpost #2354 of 119556/16/13 at 5:28pmThread StarterQuote:
Trying to follow a modest 4 in, 3 out policy.
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 8 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 11 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 15 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 20 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 23 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 29 minutes ago
- › thoughts on (asking for) price adjustments. 40 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 41 minutes ago
- › 125k Pull Ups in 2016 43 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 43 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?