or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 145

post #2161 of 9332
Levis x Clot
Kaws x Levis A+++!!
post #2162 of 9332
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedric View Post

Levis x Clot
Kaws x Levis A+++!!

Ive heard these are pretty rare, but I didnt know about them. Whats the story?
post #2163 of 9332
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Ive heard these are pretty rare, but I didnt know about them. Whats the story?

Back in College era, they were pretty popular amongst hypebeasts.
Those Levis collabos jeans did not retail in North America, only in Japan.
Kaws is a NY artist in that doescollabos with other brands, Nike, Bape, just to name a few, along with his line of toys and art work. All of which commend a nice premium on the retail and even more on the online markets due to their limited nature.
I wouldnt be surprised if those jeans retailed for $5k+, hell ive seen these limited Levis collabos go for $23k

CLot is the brand of Edison Chen, pretty huge in Asia as well, he too does collabos with big name and releases products in limited qtys, i have lost touch with all that world, do your homework you might be onto something $$
ill help you out when i get back home.
post #2164 of 9332
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedric View Post

Back in College era, they were pretty popular amongst hypebeasts.
Those Levis collabos jeans did not retail in North America, only in Japan.
Kaws is a NY artist in that doescollabos with other brands, Nike, Bape, just to name a few, along with his line of toys and art work. All of which commend a nice premium on the retail and even more on the online markets due to their limited nature.
I wouldnt be surprised if those jeans retailed for $5k+, hell ive seen these limited Levis collabos go for $23k

CLot is the brand of Edison Chen, pretty huge in Asia as well, he too does collabos with big name and releases products in limited qtys, i have lost touch with all that world, do your homework you might be onto something $$
ill help you out when i get back home.

Did you say twenty three thousand dollars?
post #2165 of 9332
i see my items have been well received!!!! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif


also, would rock those chanel pants. nod[1].gif
post #2166 of 9332
Now I'm hating they guys that cloned my card… this are awesome and probably fit me nice. Can I have the deets?

ae3c86ab_DSC_0037.jpeg

be019b04_DSC_0106.jpeg
post #2167 of 9332
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Did you say twenty three thousand dollars?

lol that would be the uber-limited joints.
I honestly left the Nike dunks/expensive jap denim long ago, search up on Levi's Fenom (CLOT) Collabos on sites like Rakuten Japan or www.hypebeast.com to learn more.
post #2168 of 9332
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Did you say twenty three thousand dollars?
that gets you a nice wheel upgrade and a tubi exhaust icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #2169 of 9332
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedric View Post

Levis x Clot
Kaws x Levis A+++!!
those are some unattractive jeans
post #2170 of 9332
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

those are some unattractive jeans

Every pot has a lid.
post #2171 of 9332
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Every pot has a lid.

there is a seat for every ass.
post #2172 of 9332
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Every pot has a lid.

 

I had to Google this to understand what you were talking about.  At first I thought you were politely telling him to shut up.

post #2173 of 9332
Thread Starter 
I thought these should have a home here.

Complex.com has written about my story here :
http://www.complex.com/style/2013/05/guy-makes-enough-cash-selling-old-clothes-to-buy-a-ferrari

As well as getkempt.com who thought I was Kyle Macdonald, but thats OK... smile.gif
http://www.getkempt.com/linkout/rubbing-elbows-at-cannes-thrifting-a-ferrari-and-the-story-of-the-beer-can.php
post #2174 of 9332
Congrats on the write up, Spoo.

I think it's now time to aim higher: Majority stockholder in Versace SPA.
post #2175 of 9332
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by othertravel View Post

Congrats on the write up, Spoo.

I think it's now time to aim higher: Majority stockholder in Versace SPA.

Like the way you think, bud. Like it.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread