or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 138

post #2056 of 7454
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

smhbro

 

What's "smh"? eh.gif

post #2057 of 7454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post

 

What's "smh"? eh.gif

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=smh

Only teasing.

post #2058 of 7454
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjester View Post

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=smh

Only teasing.

 

Ok... that has a lot of meanings... confused.gif I will ignore it... sorry about that. 

post #2059 of 7454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post

Ok... that has a lot of meanings... confused.gif
 I will ignore it... sorry about that. 

twas a joke, buddy. meant "shaking my head." best strategy is to bid late, imo.
post #2060 of 7454
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


twas a joke, buddy. meant "shaking my head." best strategy is to bid late, imo.

 

Haha, that's why I asked, I wanted to know your strategy. fistbump.gif

post #2061 of 7454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post

Haha, that's why I asked, I wanted to know your strategy. fistbump.gif

i learned teh hard way. and now that is my strategy.
post #2062 of 7454
I just sent Spoo two huge boxes of really nice stuff, so be on the lookout for that.
post #2063 of 7454
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


i learned teh hard way. and now that is my strategy.

 

Thanks.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungAmerican View Post

I just sent Spoo two huge boxes of really nice stuff, so be on the lookout for that.

 

Looking forward to see those! 

post #2064 of 7454
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungAmerican View Post

I just sent Spoo two huge boxes of really nice stuff, so be on the lookout for that.

what sizes we talkin?
post #2065 of 7454
If they fit Jesse, then lots of stuff for tall fellas.
post #2066 of 7454

Rec'd this today, just in time. I'll be wearing it tomorrow while sipping pounding Woodford Reserve and placing many winning losing bets. nod[1].gif
post #2067 of 7454
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveoly View Post


Rec'd this today, just in time. I'll be wearing it tomorrow while sipping pounding Woodford Reserve and placing many winning losing bets. nod[1].gif

I bought this tie a few months ago in anticipation for summer. Its beautiful
post #2068 of 7454
Thread Starter 























































AppleMark




AppleMark





















AppleMark
AppleMark


post #2069 of 7454
You've been busy. Size on the Suede Lobbs?
post #2070 of 7454
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flake View Post

You've been busy. Size on the Suede Lobbs?

Always. smile.gif

its the pic right underneath - tagged 11E.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread