This last group of ties...when do they get posted to the auction?
Most, not all, will be up this coming Thursday. But, if you see something you like and want to make a pre-offer, let me know and I can ask the consignor for you.
Also, the ties are now on B&S, thanks to all for your purchases - so please check the sales thread for updates from here on out.
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Well, early birds get the worm then, I suppose.
Anyhow, a bunch of ties from my personal collection, being offered here to you guys who follow my thread before anyone. Tomorrow they go live in B&S and promoted on tumblr, then a week later, if any are left, off to ebay they go. I can do better for multiple purchases, and if youve got something fantastic you want to trade for, Ill take a look at that too.
Please check back to this post for updates on sell outs!
The first to pay gets the item - NO HOLDS.
There is sales tax (8.625%) to any deliveries made in the state of NY. If you wish to purchase an item and live anywhere in NY, please PM me your email address and I will send you an invoice with the applicable tax
I do NOT accept personal payments, so please send them as standard payments for goods.
- Charvet purple woven with white dots 60 x 3.75" $45
- Drakes purple woven with white geometric bars (worn twice) 60 x 3.25" $45 - Charvet solid brown semi gloss woven (breaks my heart to sell) 60 x 3.5" $60 - Borrelli solid peachy/mocha twill 63 x 3.75" $50
- Hermes blue geometric trompe l'oeil 5080PA - 62 x 3.75" $70 - Ralph Lauren Purple Label 100% cashmere green plaid 61 x 3.5" $75
- Vanda unlined solid navy blue grenadine garza fina 7 fold 63 x 3.75" $85
- Vanda unlined solid brown grenadine garza fina 7 fold 62 x 3.75" $85 - Ralph Lauren Purple Label 70% cashmere 30% silk wild paisley 60 x 3.75" $60
- Hermes 70% wool 30% silk eggplant regimental stripe (very rare) 62 x 3.5" $85
- Unmarked (maybe Talbott? Anyone? Bueller?) purple gloss paisley 9 fold 62 x 3.5" $45