or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 952

post #14266 of 14746
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

@hooker4186

That's insane. What I cant get over this level of SWD hand in and with that load of ties (it is the same dude right?) Is he like a smaller Mr. Big?
post #14267 of 14746
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post


Not that one but Ive got some Soup up now....

Can you somehow drop a hint to homie if you can get his hands on sold out Preme, that he might as well cop the Gucci shirt, cuz 1. A logical or rational explanation of the response "No," if he's able to, doesn't exist. 2. Even if not still sealed in the clear plascitc Preme shirt back, Worn/Used regardlesss, you can easily quarple retail prices, at action with them.... so again the who logic and rational shit is back in play.

 

 

 

Honestly, just in general, dude needs a Preme shopping lesson.....they release a few dope pieces every season. The reason of their stuff is chinese made grabage, buy the dope stuff, Gucci T-Shirt? Dope Stuff.

 

and although this piece os neither inspired from the mid-early 90s, doesn't have a large logo across it at some point and/or an obviousred Box logo too (Jerssey), new tage on the box logo (last one), or a fucking Croc emobssed Burgundy velour Box Logo 5 Panel?.........Plus passing on.....

 

.....?     I'm him and I'm researching any night time weekday rouces he can take, quick. Just to take he grief intro to Preme Buying Bos Supreme ilke a Boss 101


Edited by Jompso - 10/9/16 at 9:03am
post #14268 of 14746

The Preme tag is way too small for this to have any insane 2nd hand resale, but it didint seam right skipping over this. This shirt is perfect.

post #14269 of 14746
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooker4186 View Post

That's insane. What I cant get over this level of SWD hand in and with that load of ties (it is the same dude right?) Is he like a smaller Mr. Big?

CEO dude was a (duh) CEO of a corporation that was more formal - about 8 years ago I sold all his bespoke, Kiton, Lobbs, etcetera. Now he's in something a bit more freeform, so he's rocking the cool kids stuff. The ties are a portion of stuff he forgot about when I did the suits and stuff. Ive got to tell you, he's a fun guy.

So we've got 3 hours to roll on the auctions, I know a bunch of you are high bidders now, so good luck to you all and Ill see all my regulars in just a few hours in the winners circle!
post #14270 of 14746
Thread Starter 
@Spruce Moose if you win that tweed and you hate it, will you sell it back to me? Its an epic, epic piece. kthanxbai
post #14271 of 14746
Thread Starter 
@naspratt that one thing you're the high bidder on thats not mens.... its epic. Im gonna need a promissory note for a fit pic before I allow your bid to win though... icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #14272 of 14746
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

@naspratt that one thing you're the high bidder on thats not mens.... its epic. Im gonna need a promissory note for a fit pic before I allow your bid to win though... icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Granted! If I win at this price she might be nude under it...
shog[1].gif
post #14273 of 14746
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by naspratt View Post

Granted! If I win at this price she might be nude under it.... shog[1].gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

@naspratt that one thing you're the high bidder on thats not mens.... its epic. Im gonna need a promissory note for a fit pic before I allow your bid to win though... icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

worship.gif
post #14274 of 14746
Thread Starter 
if you guys aren't on that steal of an Attolini suit that ends in an hour......
post #14275 of 14746
A) it's tagged wrong by at least one size. Lrn2 vanity sizing, Cesare!
B) those pants fit me maybe ten years ago. Drop 7 my ass.
C) nice price, would kop if not for excessive fatness.
post #14276 of 14746
Thread Starter 
well done.
post #14277 of 14746
Up and down week:
Got exactly what I wanted for my wife and brother for Christmas.
Got sniped on a couple things I thought had flown completely under the radar.
Total bid ended up within budget, after a few tense moments near the end where it looked like I was going to be on the hook for ~20 max bids.
Man, if gambling felt this good I wouldn't have any money left.
post #14278 of 14746

Outbid on EVERYTHING.

 

On another note, when's the tie flash sale??

post #14279 of 14746
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by naspratt View Post

Up and down week:
Got exactly what I wanted for my wife and brother for Christmas.
Got sniped on a couple things I thought had flown completely under the radar.
Total bid ended up within budget, after a few tense moments near the end where it looked like I was going to be on the hook for ~20 max bids.
Man, if gambling felt this good I wouldn't have any money left.

Cant wait to see that fit pic! #trump

I stopped gambling on cards to do it on clothes. True story.
post #14280 of 14746
I finally snagged a (hopefully) heavy winter coat. Still have my eye on the Justo Gimeno great coats that end next week, hoping to pick up one of them.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread