or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 96

post #1426 of 8859
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveoly View Post

I have not bid yet. I will probably throw in a bid through gixen and then just let it go from there. That's the site use for automatic bidding, btw.

 

Thanks! I'm new to eBay so there is a lot of thing that I don't know. 

post #1427 of 8859
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveoly View Post

Eat MOAR food!

lol, i am always eating moar food. still, stay away from my SC!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post

plus one. i fucking love it...but its about a half size too big. frown.gif

sucks for you!
post #1428 of 8859
Thread Starter 
Might as well make myself useful in this storm.

















AppleMark







AppleMark


























AppleMark
AppleMark


AppleMark





AppleMark

AppleMark
AppleMark


AppleMark

AppleMark








AppleMark
AppleMark
AppleMark
AppleMark
post #1429 of 8859

How do you wear the items in the last four pictures?

post #1430 of 8859
With a naked woman on top of them wink.gif
post #1431 of 8859
Thread Starter 



AppleMark














AppleMark






AppleMark



AppleMark







AppleMark






AppleMark
AppleMark













AppleMark
AppleMark














AppleMark












AppleMark





post #1432 of 8859
Deets on Kiton pents?
post #1433 of 8859
how is the seat on the mabitex? tongue.gif
post #1434 of 8859
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezlau View Post

Deets on Kiton pents?

Amazing, hand stitching everywhere, tagged a 50, flat front....
Across Waist 17.75"
Across Hips 21.25"
Inseam 28.25"
Cuff Height 0"
Material underneath hem 2.25"
Width of hem opening 9"
Rise 10.75"

Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

how is the seat on the mabitex? tongue.gif

Intact lol8[1].gif
post #1435 of 8859
fing02[1].gif
post #1436 of 8859
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Amazing, hand stitching everywhere, tagged a 50, flat front....
Across Waist 17.75"
Across Hips 21.25"
Inseam 28.25"
Cuff Height 0"
Material underneath hem 2.25"
Width of hem opening 9"
Rise 10.75"
Intact lol8[1].gif

frown.gif Nothing ever fits me
post #1437 of 8859
Quote:
Originally Posted by sridhar3 View Post

How do you wear the items in the last four pictures?

 

Earrings.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezlau View Post


frown.gif Nothing ever fits me

 

Buy a tie; they are very forgiving. :)

 

 

 

Spoo, is there any chance you could put sizes up at the same time as pictures - even just the "official" size: even when you show a label, it's not always clear if the size is US or Euro, and with shoes mostly there's no size at all.  Just a thought.  That's an awesome selection these last couple of days. drool.gif

post #1438 of 8859
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimo View Post


Spoo, is there any chance you could put sizes up at the same time as pictures - even just the "official" size: even when you show a label, it's not always clear if the size is US or Euro, and with shoes mostly there's no size at all.  Just a thought.  That's an awesome selection these last couple of days. drool.gif

Thanks.. Ive been trying to post the labels more as I get a lot of questions about the size, but I batch upload 100 pics at a clip, so its a little difficult to insert the size for each one... but I will try and get a clearer shot for shoes, thank you for the suggestion!
post #1439 of 8859
Not the first time I've seen this, but still worth a lol8[1].gif



+1 for Truth in Advertising
post #1440 of 8859

come on eBayers, 1 hour left...

 

lurker[1].gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread