or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 940

post #14086 of 14679
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Tues - Fri, 10a-5p

It's nice to be the king.
post #14087 of 14679
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post


Appreciate that! Bar is fully stocked too cheers.gif

21 Berry Hill Rd
Oyster Bay, NY
11771
Tues - Fri, 10a-5p
Saturday by appointment only

How the hell do I get there for Manhattan?? 

post #14088 of 14679
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNeedMachine View Post

It's nice to be the king.

It is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Voorhees View Post

How the hell do I get there for Manhattan?? 

LIRR to Oyster Bay, Uber, Yellow cab, Helicopter?
post #14089 of 14679
Design of the store's interior and exterior are outstanding.

Congratulations brother! smile.gif
post #14090 of 14679
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post


It is.
LIRR to Oyster Bay, Uber, Yellow cab, Helicopter?

You offering Maserati rides from GCT?

 

"Spoober" All rights reserved, trademark, copyright, baller status

post #14091 of 14679

Do you man the shop Spoo or do you have help? Loved the pictures in the other thread. I saw the subtle LV trunk in there haha. Can't wait to see more

 

Also check out the Boglioli for this weeks auctions. Never seen anything like it, it just draws you in. 27 inch sleeves are killing me. I need to chop like 2.5 inches off for my little t-rex arms. Does it have surgeon cuffs?

 

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/311699174052?_trksid=p2055359.m1431.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT 

 

post #14092 of 14679

Congrats Espú! Now I really need to go to NY. :slayer:

post #14093 of 14679
Enjoy the opening today and let us know how it goes!!
post #14094 of 14679
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spruce Moose View Post

Do you man the shop Spoo or do you have help? Loved the pictures in the other thread. I saw the subtle LV trunk in there haha. Can't wait to see more

Also check out the Boglioli for this weeks auctions. Never seen anything like it, it just draws you in. 27 inch sleeves are killing me. I need to chop like 2.5 inches off for my little t-rex arms. Does it have surgeon cuffs?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)




Thy trash mouth, kindly shut it.

(Kidding, of course. I agree; that one's a stunner!)
post #14095 of 14679
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMMcL View Post





Thy trash mouth, kindly shut it.

(Kidding, of course. I agree; that one's a stunner!)

I knew you had those crazy long arms haha

 

Well it probably would be too much work to shorten the sleeves enough for me so I'll probably bow out of bidding :( 

post #14096 of 14679
Congrats, Spoo!
post #14097 of 14679
Spoooo tell us about the first day. Did you make your first official sale? What was it?
post #14098 of 14679
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spruce Moose View Post

Spoooo tell us about the first day. Did you make your first official sale? What was it?

I am exhausted.

We had our first sale! Last night someone snuck in and bought a RL women's top. Today we sold a pair of Prada sunglasses, DSquared belt buckle, alligator wallet, and a Chanel bag icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif More on deck for tomorrow.

Im shocked not a single SF person came in - and even more shocked that I didnt sell a single tie today. Baffling.

Anyway, some shots around the store today one not from today but now in the store), Ive got to get cracking on the auctions now!






post #14099 of 14679
Fa fa foo hai!
post #14100 of 14679
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNeedMachine View Post

Fa fa foo hai!

Ba ba bad news!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread