or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 932

post #13966 of 14688
Thread Starter 



CHEERS

8 SEPTEMBER 16

1. Vintage Bespoke Woven Paisley Shawl Collar Smoking Jacket

2. Isaia Napoli Cashmere Blend Solid Brown Nailhead Suit

3. Recent Henry Poole Bespoke Camel Jacket

4. Don Cheadle’s Bespoke Plaid Jacket

5. George Cleverley Bordeaux Tassel Loafers

6. Deadstock NWT Vintage Ralph Lauren Polo Bear Martini Scarf

7. NWOB Alden x LeatherSoul Hawaii Shell Cordovan Boots

8. Hand Knotted Fringed Paisley Silk Muffler

9. NWT Brunello Cucinelli Grey Wool Field Jacket

10. D’Avanzati Bombe Finish Alligator Belt

NOW LIVE
post #13967 of 14688
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Gnat! Sup bud. Ive got most - what size do you need?]

Size 60 would do it..
post #13968 of 14688
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnatty8 View Post

Size 60 would do it..

We have a winner!
post #13969 of 14688
Thread Starter 
Is there anyone here who speaks fluent Chinese that can tell me if this is accurate?

感謝您使用LuxeSwap 。
我們感謝您的業務非常多,
希望能夠在未來再次助攻。
post #13970 of 14688
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Is there anyone here who speaks fluent Chinese that can tell me if this is accurate?

感謝您使用LuxeSwap 。
我們感謝您的業務非常多,
希望能夠在未來再次助攻。

Google translate says it is close to what I think you want it to say


Thank you for using LuxeSwap.
We appreciate your business very much,
Hope that assists again in the future

What do you want it to say? my off shore team in wuhan can probably whip it up quickly
post #13971 of 14688
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Voorhees View Post

Google translate says it is close to what I think you want it to say


Thank you for using LuxeSwap.
We appreciate your business very much,
Hope that assists again in the future

What do you want it to say? my off shore team in wuhan can probably whip it up quickly

Yeah, that was the idea ( and I got it from google translate)

but i want to create something printed that was formal with that and didnt want to fuck it up.
post #13972 of 14688
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Yeah, that was the idea ( and I got it from google translate)

but i want to create something printed that was formal with that and didnt want to fuck it up.

So What do you want it to say exactly? Write it out and I will get you a translation
post #13973 of 14688
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Is there anyone here who speaks fluent Chinese that can tell me if this is accurate?

感謝您使用LuxeSwap 。
我們感謝您的業務非常多,
希望能夠在未來再次助攻。
no no,it's not good

感谢您使用LuxeSwap 。
我们感谢您的惠顾,
也希望您再次光临。

i use simplified Chinese characters which is used in mainland, not the traditional Chinese one in HK and TW that you use above.
i can't type the traditional one because that need different IME. but i think it's not a big problem
post #13974 of 14688
Thank you for using LuxeSwap

use-> 使用

for our Chinese,"使用" always mean use some tool (for example,we can say use ebay,but not use mall), so i don't know if it's your original intention.
post #13975 of 14688
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Is there anyone here who speaks fluent Chinese that can tell me if this is accurate?

Just the first line was correct, but I tweaked all three:

承蒙您使用LuxeSwap。
我們非常感謝您的業務,
希望能在未來再次協助。

Do you want this in tradtional or simplified Chinese? What you have is traditional, but you may want a professional to review the translation like the other poster suggested.
post #13976 of 14688
coloRLOw's translation is better than mine, though I'd avoid using 感謝twice.
post #13977 of 14688
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asian Afro View Post

coloRLOw's translation is better than mine, though I'd avoid using 感謝twice.
you are right , i neglect it.

update (though not perfect,because 感谢 谢谢 are still very similar)

感谢您使用LuxeSwap 。
我们谢谢您的惠顾,
也希望您再次光临。

or

Thank you for using LuxeSwap!
我们感谢您的惠顾,
也希望您再次光临。

no problem for many Chinese reading "thank you"
post #13978 of 14688
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

We have a winner!

Did you quote a price on the hats (not listed for auction)?
post #13979 of 14688
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Voorhees View Post

So What do you want it to say exactly? Write it out and I will get you a translation

Quote:
Originally Posted by coloRLOw View Post

no no,it's not good

i use simplified Chinese characters which is used in mainland, not the traditional Chinese one in HK and TW that you use above.
i can't type the traditional one because that need different IME. but i think it's not a big problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asian Afro View Post

coloRLOw's translation is better than mine, though I'd avoid using 感謝twice.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it! The english is :

Thank you for using LuxeSwap.
We appreciate your business very much,
We hope to be able to assist again in the future.

Is there a difference between HK based Chinese and mainland Chinese? If so, I would prefer the HK based Chinese version (though its still readable/acceptable for mainland China, yes?)
post #13980 of 14688
SPOOZZI! (Peacock)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread