Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandA Testonitagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandBarbourtagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandBorrelli Napolitagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- itemBoss Hugo Boss Suittagged by Cleav, 3/31/15
- brandBrooks Brotherstagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandBrunello Cucinellitagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandBurberrytagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandCarminatagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- topicCesare Attolinitagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13More
- topicCharvettagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/22/12
- topicDrakestagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandDunhilltagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicEbaytagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicHermestagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandIsaiatagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- topicKitontagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandLoro Pianatagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandLouis Vuittontagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- topicMarinellatagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- topicPaul Stuarttagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/22/13
- brandTom Fordtagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandVersacetagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandZegnatagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:19 pm in Classic Menswear
- www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page Last post on 8/1/15 at 5:35pm in Classic Menswear
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Update 7.14! Tom Ford, Dolcepunta, Turnbull & Asser, Drake's, Petronius, Borrelli,... Last post on 11/19/14 at 11:05am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Going Places: A Brief Trip to NaplesLast edited: 3/9/15
- Fok's Pick: Quilted VestsLast edited: 3/9/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 94post #1396 of 111122/2/13 at 10:13pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1397 of 111122/2/13 at 10:14pmpost #1398 of 111122/2/13 at 10:34pmpost #1399 of 111122/3/13 at 10:44ampost #1400 of 111122/3/13 at 12:33pmThread Starterpost #1401 of 111122/3/13 at 12:57pmpost #1402 of 111122/3/13 at 2:30pmpost #1403 of 111122/3/13 at 2:50pm
Is there some way you can ban yourself from Spoo.. not see his auctions, photos, posts, emails, PM's....
I am only a month or two into my Spoo'diction and I have a problem!!!
Also we need a new emoticon with a face crying but instead of water tears it's wallet tears ($$$'s) lol..
S.post #1404 of 111122/3/13 at 3:23pmpost #1405 of 111122/4/13 at 4:37amThread Starter
Fallan and Harvey :
Pit to pit 22.5"
Sleeves from shoulder seam 25"
Shoulder seams across 18.75"
Across Waist 21.5"
Length from BOC 32.25"
Across Waist 20"
Across Hips 21.75"
Cuff height 0"
Extra material under cuff 3.25"
At cuff 9.25"
Rise 13.75"post #1406 of 111122/4/13 at 7:39pmpost #1407 of 111122/4/13 at 7:47pmSo Spoo and I had a few PM's back and forth and today I received a check from Spoo.
Again if anyone doesnt know I used the word "mindfuck" in my note to Spoo as he clearly does that. I dont think I could have ever sold or even thought of producing that much $$$ from the items. I know my items had some value but Spoo made them even more valuable.
Thanks Spoo. Will continue to send my products to him to sell.post #1408 of 111122/5/13 at 1:02pmpost #1409 of 111122/5/13 at 1:50pm
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
- › How many miles did you run today? 15 seconds ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › A Thread for Sunglasses (High End and Rarities Welcome) 12 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 13 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 14 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 16 minutes ago
- › JOHN LOBB BLACK TWO-EYELET DERBY UK 8E 16 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 19 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...