Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandA Testonitagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandBarbourtagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandBorrelli Napolitagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- itemBoss Hugo Boss Suittagged by Cleav, 3/31/15
- brandBrooks Brotherstagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandBrunello Cucinellitagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandBurberrytagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandCarminatagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- topicCesare Attolinitagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13More
- topicCharvettagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/22/12
- topicDrakestagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandDunhilltagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicEbaytagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicHermestagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandIsaiatagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- topicKitontagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandLoro Pianatagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandLouis Vuittontagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- topicMarinellatagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- topicPaul Stuarttagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/22/13
- brandTom Fordtagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandVersacetagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandZegnatagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:39 pm in Classic Menswear
- www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page Last post on Yesterday at 2:40 am in Classic Menswear
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Adds & Drops! Tie Thread - Drake's, Petronius, Borrelli, Isaia, Sartorio Last post on 11/19/14 at 11:05am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Going Places: A Brief Trip to NaplesLast edited: 3/9/15
- Fok's Pick: Quilted VestsLast edited: 3/9/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 94post #1396 of 104902/2/13 at 10:13pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1397 of 104902/2/13 at 10:14pmpost #1398 of 104902/2/13 at 10:34pmpost #1399 of 104902/3/13 at 10:44ampost #1400 of 104902/3/13 at 12:33pmThread Starterpost #1401 of 104902/3/13 at 12:57pmpost #1402 of 104902/3/13 at 2:30pmpost #1403 of 104902/3/13 at 2:50pm
Is there some way you can ban yourself from Spoo.. not see his auctions, photos, posts, emails, PM's....
I am only a month or two into my Spoo'diction and I have a problem!!!
Also we need a new emoticon with a face crying but instead of water tears it's wallet tears ($$$'s) lol..
S.post #1404 of 104902/3/13 at 3:23pmpost #1405 of 104902/4/13 at 4:37amThread Starter
Fallan and Harvey :
Pit to pit 22.5"
Sleeves from shoulder seam 25"
Shoulder seams across 18.75"
Across Waist 21.5"
Length from BOC 32.25"
Across Waist 20"
Across Hips 21.75"
Cuff height 0"
Extra material under cuff 3.25"
At cuff 9.25"
Rise 13.75"post #1406 of 104902/4/13 at 7:39pmpost #1407 of 104902/4/13 at 7:47pmSo Spoo and I had a few PM's back and forth and today I received a check from Spoo.
Again if anyone doesnt know I used the word "mindfuck" in my note to Spoo as he clearly does that. I dont think I could have ever sold or even thought of producing that much $$$ from the items. I know my items had some value but Spoo made them even more valuable.
Thanks Spoo. Will continue to send my products to him to sell.post #1408 of 104902/5/13 at 1:02pmpost #1409 of 104902/5/13 at 1:50pm
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › Better Call Saul (AMC) 17 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 18 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 25 minutes ago
- › Unipair - Gentlemen's Shoe Boutique - Official Affiliate Thread 25 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 34 minutes ago
- › Where is luxury fashion coming from? 36 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 39 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...