Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandA Testonitagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandBarbourtagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandBorrelli Napolitagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- itemBoss Hugo Boss Suittagged by Cleav, 3/31/15
- brandBrooks Brotherstagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandBrunello Cucinellitagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandBurberrytagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandCarminatagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- topicCesare Attolinitagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13More
- topicCharvettagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/22/12
- topicDrakestagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandDunhilltagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicEbaytagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicHermestagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandIsaiatagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- topicKitontagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandLoro Pianatagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandLouis Vuittontagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- topicMarinellatagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- topicPaul Stuarttagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/22/13
- brandTom Fordtagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandVersacetagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandZegnatagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:21 pm in Classic Menswear
- www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page Last post on Today at 1:22 pm in Classic Menswear
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Ties! Tom Ford, Dolcepunta, Turnbull & Asser, Drake's, Petronius, Borrelli, Isaia,... Last post on 11/19/14 at 11:05am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Going Places: A Brief Trip to NaplesLast edited: 3/9/15
- Fok's Pick: Quilted VestsLast edited: 3/9/15
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 94post #1396 of 141882/2/13 at 10:13pmpost #1397 of 141882/2/13 at 10:14pmpost #1398 of 141882/2/13 at 10:34pmpost #1399 of 141882/3/13 at 10:44ampost #1400 of 141882/3/13 at 12:33pmThread Starterpost #1401 of 141882/3/13 at 12:57pmpost #1402 of 141882/3/13 at 2:30pmpost #1403 of 141882/3/13 at 2:50pm
Is there some way you can ban yourself from Spoo.. not see his auctions, photos, posts, emails, PM's....
I am only a month or two into my Spoo'diction and I have a problem!!!
Also we need a new emoticon with a face crying but instead of water tears it's wallet tears ($$$'s) lol..
S.post #1404 of 141882/3/13 at 3:23pmpost #1405 of 141882/4/13 at 4:37amThread Starter
Fallan and Harvey :
Pit to pit 22.5"
Sleeves from shoulder seam 25"
Shoulder seams across 18.75"
Across Waist 21.5"
Length from BOC 32.25"
Across Waist 20"
Across Hips 21.75"
Cuff height 0"
Extra material under cuff 3.25"
At cuff 9.25"
Rise 13.75"post #1406 of 141882/4/13 at 7:39pmpost #1407 of 141882/4/13 at 7:47pmSo Spoo and I had a few PM's back and forth and today I received a check from Spoo.
Again if anyone doesnt know I used the word "mindfuck" in my note to Spoo as he clearly does that. I dont think I could have ever sold or even thought of producing that much $$$ from the items. I know my items had some value but Spoo made them even more valuable.
Thanks Spoo. Will continue to send my products to him to sell.post #1408 of 141882/5/13 at 1:02pmpost #1409 of 141882/5/13 at 1:50pmpost #1410 of 141882/5/13 at 4:01pm
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 1 minute ago
- › I'm steamed: Half-canvassed Jos A Bank suit is fused and bubbling 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 8 minutes ago
- › Unstructured Blazer: Shoulder/Chest rippling 9 minutes ago
- › Winter Boot w/ Shearling 13 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 16 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 18 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 20 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...