Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandA Testonitagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandBarbourtagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandBorrelli Napolitagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandBrooks Brotherstagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandBrunello Cucinellitagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandBurberrytagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandCarminatagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- topicCesare Attolinitagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- topicCharvettagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12More
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/22/12
- topicDrakestagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandDunhilltagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicEbaytagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicHermestagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandIsaiatagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- topicKitontagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandLoro Pianatagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandLouis Vuittontagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- topicMarinellatagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- topicPaul Stuarttagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/22/13
- brandTom Fordtagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandVersacetagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandZegnatagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page Last post on 10/27/14 at 9:20am in Classic Menswear
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 10/23 Last post on 4/28/14 at 6:48pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Spoos Closet - GIANT FINAL DROPS 9/29 - Hermes, RL, Borrelli, Charvet, Corneliani, Kiton, Barba,... Last post on 10/14/11 at 5:50pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NWT Corneliani, Charvet, Isaia 7 Fold Shantung Ties and Tom Ford PS - All $58 or less LAST CALL... Last post on 8/13/11 at 6:53am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 94post #1396 of 89752/2/13 at 10:13pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1397 of 89752/2/13 at 10:14pmpost #1398 of 89752/2/13 at 10:34pmpost #1399 of 89752/3/13 at 10:44ampost #1400 of 89752/3/13 at 12:33pmThread Starterpost #1401 of 89752/3/13 at 12:57pmpost #1402 of 89752/3/13 at 2:30pmpost #1403 of 89752/3/13 at 2:50pm
Is there some way you can ban yourself from Spoo.. not see his auctions, photos, posts, emails, PM's....
I am only a month or two into my Spoo'diction and I have a problem!!!
Also we need a new emoticon with a face crying but instead of water tears it's wallet tears ($$$'s) lol..
S.post #1404 of 89752/3/13 at 3:23pmpost #1405 of 89752/4/13 at 4:37amThread Starter
Fallan and Harvey :
Pit to pit 22.5"
Sleeves from shoulder seam 25"
Shoulder seams across 18.75"
Across Waist 21.5"
Length from BOC 32.25"
Across Waist 20"
Across Hips 21.75"
Cuff height 0"
Extra material under cuff 3.25"
At cuff 9.25"
Rise 13.75"post #1406 of 89752/4/13 at 7:39pmpost #1407 of 89752/4/13 at 7:47pmSo Spoo and I had a few PM's back and forth and today I received a check from Spoo.
Again if anyone doesnt know I used the word "mindfuck" in my note to Spoo as he clearly does that. I dont think I could have ever sold or even thought of producing that much $$$ from the items. I know my items had some value but Spoo made them even more valuable.
Thanks Spoo. Will continue to send my products to him to sell.post #1408 of 89752/5/13 at 1:02pmpost #1409 of 89752/5/13 at 1:50pm
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
- › Wings + Horns SS14 9 seconds ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Competition - win £200 to spend at new menswear e-tailer 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › Watch Open Windows (2014) online Full Movie 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 3 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)