or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 908

post #13606 of 14679

I need to learn what this "spending downtime" that you speak of is.  

post #13607 of 14679

Just thought I would share with the group something many of you will already know: Over the last 6 months or so, I have had many successful purchases with Spoo, and two that turned out to have issues. Spoo resolved the issues with little fuss and has proven to stand behind both his company but also the spirit of customer service. 

 

Styleforum is famous for our bitching about little issues with vendors, so its only fair that I give credit where its due. Thanks @SpooPoker

post #13608 of 14679
Good evening,
Perhaps you could give a little advice on your swims. Mabye which size would best fit EG size 10 D 202 last wingtip? Or AE macalisters. I have been looking at overshoes lately and fits are all over the place. I realize giving a hard answer might put you in a spot that you do not want to be, but some general advice would be helpful.
Thank you
George
post #13609 of 14679
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by heldentenor View Post

I need to learn what this "spending downtime" that you speak of is.  

I just woke up from a 6 hour power meeting with myself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by volcanotristate View Post

Good evening,
Perhaps you could give a little advice on your swims. Mabye which size would best fit EG size 10 D 202 last wingtip? Or AE macalisters. I have been looking at overshoes lately and fits are all over the place. I realize giving a hard answer might put you in a spot that you do not want to be, but some general advice would be helpful.
Thank you
George

George - a L would probably be best, but I don't have those. An XL might make the cut too but you could have some slippage. I think an XL is for a 10-12, IIRC.
post #13610 of 14679
Quote:
Originally Posted by heldentenor View Post

I need to learn what this "spending downtime" that you speak of is.  
Tues - Wed; the time between paying your last Luxeswap damage but before Spoo's next run.
post #13611 of 14679
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post


I just woke up from a 6 hour power meeting with myself.
George - a L would probably be best, but I don't have those. An XL might make the cut too but you could have some slippage. I think an XL is for a 10-12, IIRC.

If the EGs are in UK sizing then the XL would work :D 

 

edit: Looks like the XL will work either way. The L are for up to 9.5 US, the XL are for 10-11.5 US. https://www.swims.com/old-pages/size-guide/


Edited by dappercanadian - 8/19/16 at 6:01am
post #13612 of 14679
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace13x View Post



Edit: This site really needs a cheap bastard emoji.

if so, would prob just be my face.
post #13613 of 14679

This place is so much more than just an affiliate thread. :lurk:

post #13614 of 14679
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic Man View Post

This place is so much more than just an affiliate thread. lurker%5B1%5D.gif

The details of this thread are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for Attolini. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a Gucci bag and beaten with deer bones- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.
post #13615 of 14679
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

The details of this thread are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for Attolini. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a Gucci bag and beaten with deer bones- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

:slowclap:
post #13616 of 14679
Spoo - maybe you mentioned this already but I just wanted to be clear, will you have the Sozzis in all sizes (S/M/L)?
post #13617 of 14679

I kind of want the Don Cheadle suit just to have it. 

 

What size is it?

post #13618 of 14679
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSchapiro View Post

I kind of want the Don Cheadle suit just to have it. 

What size is it?


about the same size as don cheadle. nod[1].gif
post #13619 of 14679
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post


about the same size as don cheadle. nod[1].gif

I looked that up already ;). Not sure what size 5'8", 150lbs translates into.

 

Also that google search is going to make my ads really weird. 

post #13620 of 14679
I'd guess 37/38 short. If he's got relatively long arms, it could be more of a regular.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread