or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 898

post #13456 of 14697
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by clee1982 View Post

Can you take a picture of US 36 section, if any tongue.gif

There will be plenty of that in the flash sale I'm preparing, not to worry.
post #13457 of 14697
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post



Teaser of my mens wall. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Looks killer for browsing and exploring, but if I came in and just wanted to look at ties, and was told "we have some over there, over here, and over yonder", it might be a bit much...but on the third hand it's still great for perusing and directing folks to eyeball other stuff.
post #13458 of 14697
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNeedMachine View Post

Looks killer for browsing and exploring, but if I came in and just wanted to look at ties, and was told "we have some over there, over here, and over yonder", it might be a bit much...but on the third hand it's still great for perusing and directing folks to eyeball other stuff.

Theres a central tie table as soon as you walk in that has a hundred some odd on there (the skin table I made), and underneath that display unit there are 6 pull out drawers with another few hundred ties in there.. you cant miss the ties haha. But I know what you mean. I just hate having "sections".
post #13459 of 14697
Someone got a great deal on that Inverallan/Strathay knit btw.
post #13460 of 14697
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post


You know, Id love to. But thats a step I think I have to work my way organically up to. Its also difficult to be a vendor for a brand to sell to a store who specializes in reselling used clothing - most brands want to create relationships with a full price store. Most of my NWT stuff comes from closeouts, or store buyouts, end of season, etc - which involves laying out tons of capital as most stores don't consign those things. Id love to partner with more stores down the road to do that, but I think that the relationships I have now that provide me such merchandise are super strong, and provide the right items, and the right volume for what our workflow can handle right now. Additionally, I don't know what our brick and mortar client will want to be purchasing - I'm excited to see what they do buy. Ive got everything in the store from Rick Owens to Brunello to vintage J. Press, so lets see.

TLDR, when we stop hemorrhaging money and start making it again lol, sure.

And the Rich + Clean products are scheduled for delivery tomorrow!


I think people who are used to buying your (great quality) used goods, will not be the same purchasing stuff like BC at full retail

post #13461 of 14697
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post


I think people who are used to buying your (great quality) used goods, will not be the same purchasing stuff like BC at full retail

I agree - my statement was for the brick and mortar people who aren't used to buying my goods. Lawn Guyland people.
post #13462 of 14697
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post


The best timing I ever made to the city (its not "Manhattan" if you were born here lol) was 38 minutes from my driveway to the foot of the 59th st bridge on the city side

The Juice Crew, NAS, and Mobb Deep would be disappointed to hear you call it that. Queensbridge.
post #13463 of 14697
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by scurvyfreedman View Post



The Juice Crew, NAS, and Mobb Deep would be disappointed to hear you call it that. Queensbridge.

Props to Simon & Garfunkel. lol8[1].gif
post #13464 of 14697
Luxeswap'd tie and belt, in the field.


post #13465 of 14697
Quote:
Originally Posted by scurvyfreedman View Post



The Juice Crew, NAS, and Mobb Deep would be disappointed to hear you call it that. Queensbridge.

I just googled MC Shan for not sure what reason and I saw that he and KRS were puttting out diss tracks to each other earlier this year confused.gifcrazy.gifcrackup[1].gif


and I'll leave this here, The Bridge is Over
post #13466 of 14697
@GMMcL ^^^Looks good.

I'm envious of those who can boldly pull off color, you've got a whole range of options that I don't; it's just not in me.
post #13467 of 14697
Quote:
Originally Posted by razl View Post

@GMMcL ^^^Looks good.

I'm envious of those who can boldly pull off color, you've got a whole range of options that I don't; it's just not in me.

Thanks! Whether I pull it off is for others to decide, but I have fun wearing it.
post #13468 of 14697
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post

I just googled MC Shan for not sure what reason and I saw that he and KRS were puttting out diss tracks to each other earlier this year confused.gifcrazy.gifcrackup[1].gif


and I'll leave this here, The Bridge is Over

At least they were dissing each other and not Martin Shkreli.
post #13469 of 14697
Thread Starter 
Alright, happy thursday. Go spend some money!

post #13470 of 14697
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post

I just googled MC Shan for not sure what reason and I saw that he and KRS were puttting out diss tracks to each other earlier this year confused.gifcrazy.gifcrackup[1].gif


and I'll leave this here, The Bridge is Over

Kris actually had an aight track.........even after all these years.

The bridge is finally over........
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread