When are the pebbeled grain 6.5E StCs going up?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandA Testonitagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandBarbourtagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandBorrelli Napolitagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- itemBoss Hugo Boss Suittagged by Cleav, 3/31/15
- brandBrooks Brotherstagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandBrunello Cucinellitagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandBurberrytagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandCarminatagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- topicCesare Attolinitagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13More
- topicCharvettagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/22/12
- topicDrakestagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandDunhilltagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicEbaytagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicHermestagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandIsaiatagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- topicKitontagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandLoro Pianatagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandLouis Vuittontagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- topicMarinellatagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- topicPaul Stuarttagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/22/13
- brandTom Fordtagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandVersacetagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandZegnatagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 1:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page Last post on Yesterday at 5:16 am in Classic Menswear
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Ties! Tom Ford, Dolcepunta, Turnbull & Asser, Drake's, Petronius, Borrelli, Isaia,... Last post on 11/19/14 at 11:05am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Going Places: A Brief Trip to NaplesLast edited: 3/9/15
- Fok's Pick: Quilted VestsLast edited: 3/9/15
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 897post #13442 of 150888/10/16 at 10:32amQuote:
Google maps puts the pin for Oyster Bay right next to the LuxeSwap shop, conveniently enough, so one can plan their trips with ease.post #13443 of 150888/10/16 at 11:22ampost #13444 of 150888/10/16 at 11:35ampost #13445 of 150888/10/16 at 11:41ampost #13446 of 150888/10/16 at 11:47ampost #13447 of 150888/10/16 at 1:22pm
The irony of my current 3 job situation is that I went in house to avoid long hours like that. Now I'm known to work from the beach, and my boss pokes fun at the 3AM emails he gets from me.
Economic station and success =/= motivation or hours worked, irrespective of what Big Media would have you believe.
According to GPS, sure.
According to how you'll actually travel in your car at just about any hour of any day? Nope.
1000% worth the pilgrimage though.post #13448 of 150888/10/16 at 2:09pmThread StarterQuote:
I am not. But I am a great host once you get here.
Sorry man, NFS.Quote:
Oyster Bay is awesome. I mean, I chose it for my home and my business and I have exceptional taste, so….
But seriously - it has a lot of history, a lot of rich people, some amazing homes, and one kick ass menswear consignment shop.
Yep. The heart of Oyster Bay is our statue of TR - Im assuming that pin drops right on his head. Conveniently, our store is in the shadow of the statue. (thanks, photo ops) Thats why we chose an ultra high def LED to light up the sign at night.Quote:
Sean lives in Centre Island, a few blocks up from Billy Joel. Its maybe 8 minutes from us. Ive never seen him but hoping that they both pop their heads in the store.
The best timing I ever made to the city (its not "Manhattan" if you were born here lol) was 38 minutes from my driveway to the foot of the 59th st bridge on the city side. That was on a Sunday morning at about 6am. That only happened once. On a weekday at any given time, you're looking at like 1:45 or worse at rush hour. Between midnight and 4:30am are really the only acceptable no-traffic hours.
That said, you can fly into one of the Long Island airports, come here, and go to the Hamptons or the North Fork.post #13449 of 150888/10/16 at 2:28pmpost #13450 of 150888/10/16 at 3:52pm
SUITS AND JACKETS
SHIRTS, PANTS AND KNITWEAR
TIES AND ACCESSORIES
SHOESpost #13451 of 150888/10/16 at 4:01pmThread Starterpost #13452 of 150888/10/16 at 4:42pmpost #13453 of 150888/10/16 at 4:57pmThread StarterQuote:
You know, Id love to. But thats a step I think I have to work my way organically up to. Its also difficult to be a vendor for a brand to sell to a store who specializes in reselling used clothing - most brands want to create relationships with a full price store. Most of my NWT stuff comes from closeouts, or store buyouts, end of season, etc - which involves laying out tons of capital as most stores don't consign those things. Id love to partner with more stores down the road to do that, but I think that the relationships I have now that provide me such merchandise are super strong, and provide the right items, and the right volume for what our workflow can handle right now. Additionally, I don't know what our brick and mortar client will want to be purchasing - I'm excited to see what they do buy. Ive got everything in the store from Rick Owens to Brunello to vintage J. Press, so lets see.
TLDR, when we stop hemorrhaging money and start making it again lol, sure.
And the Rich + Clean products are scheduled for delivery tomorrow!post #13454 of 150888/10/16 at 5:15pmThread Starter..and while I finish prep to get tomorrows auctions live, heres a peek at what Im working on for the following week :
Im launching a good bit of fall stuff, with more solid charcoal flannel than you can shake a stick at. Heres an assortment from Brioni, Kiton, RLPL, Polo, and many others. And also some intense footwear from St. Crispins and Bontoni.post #13455 of 150888/10/16 at 5:17pm
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
Currently, there are 1313 Active Users (222 Members and 1091 Guests)
- › Cotonificio Albini - Shirting supplier to Kiton, Brioni, Zegna,... 33 seconds ago
- › The Film thread 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 7 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 12 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 16 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 20 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply Napoli Navy Thread: NWT 38R, 40R, 42R 22 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 24 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 27 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...