or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 849

post #12721 of 14697
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post

make that font a different color..... so much win right here hahahahaah LOVE LOVE LOVE this

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post

this needs to be printed, framed, and hung in the LS Store.

ON IT CAPTAIN!
post #12722 of 14697
Thread Starter 

2:08 - 6:00

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #12723 of 14697

One more sleep and we get to see all the new cashmere Kiton lol

post #12724 of 14697
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

2:08 - 6:00

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

"Very Professional"
Haha, good stuff! Still wish the measurements on that one had been different, it was so nice...
post #12725 of 14697
Thread Starter 






















































































post #12726 of 14697
Thread Starter 
how bout them apples
post #12727 of 14697
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

how bout them apples

COTDANG
post #12728 of 14697
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post


2:08 - 6:00

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

That's both a good watch and kinda funny all at the same time. I've always wondered when this cat gets out but like most things it will still be the top 10% who reap.
post #12729 of 14697
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Canuker View Post

That's both a good watch and kinda funny all at the same time. I've always wondered when this cat gets out but like most things it will still be the top 10% who reap.

was very cool...but the way he says Kiton annoys me. hate it. almost as much as i hate it when people abbreviate Kitty for Kiton.


Not naming any names. but you know who you are dont you?
post #12730 of 14697
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post

was very cool...but the way he says Kiton annoys me. hate it. almost as much as i hate it when people abbreviate Kitty for Kiton.


Not naming any names. but you know who you are dont you?

I know its pronounced "Key-Tohn" but I cant help getting all NY on it and calling it "Kih-Tahn".

Speaking of Napoli….

today at the shop.

La Vera Sartoria Napoletana jacket
Borrelli shirt
Yellow Hook Neckties unlined tie
Thrifted madder pocket square


post #12731 of 14697
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post

was very cool...but the way he says Kiton annoys me. hate it. almost as much as i hate it when people abbreviate Kitty for Kiton.


Not naming any names. but you know who you are dont you?
post #12732 of 14697
Why must all mr bigs stuff be size 40 and not 38.
post #12733 of 14697
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrizzy View Post

Why must all mr bigs stuff be size 40 and not 38.

hey hey, no complaining, you. You have another Mr. big who is your body twin whom has been very good to you!
post #12734 of 14697
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post


was very cool...but the way he says Kiton annoys me. hate it. almost as much as i hate it when people abbreviate Kitty for Kiton.


Not naming any names. but you know who you are dont you?

post #12735 of 14697
Quote:
Originally Posted by Takai View Post



i said i wasnt gonna name names....but look here... the.... CATS OUTTA THE BAG.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread