or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 848

post #12706 of 14688
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post


please bid it way out of the realm of my budget so i don't regret it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/INSANE-Kiton-Ciro-Paone-93-Cashmere-Silk-Cobalt-Blue-Herringbone-DB-Jacket-50-/311625952379?hash=item488e5aac7b:g:emUAAOSwqBJXULr8

 

I keep bidding on it but keep getting outbid.  At some point I will win another Luxeswap auction.  Do you take firstborn as payment?  He's only 8 weeks old!

post #12707 of 14688
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spruce Moose View Post

What's Mir Big? A Consigner? 

Mr. Big is a consignor. To say he gives a few decent things would be accurate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbarwick View Post

I keep bidding on it but keep getting outbid.  At some point I will win another Luxeswap auction.  Do you take firstborn as payment?  He's only 8 weeks old!

Sending children and infants will get you banned for life.
post #12708 of 14688
Thread Starter 




Today at the shop….

Acquavita unstructured linen jacket
Kiton shirt
Anonymous shantung spotted tie
Vintage hand printed Indian batik voile pocket square
Incotex chinolinos
Max Verre loafers
post #12709 of 14688
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)




Today at the shop….

Acquavita unstructured linen jacket
Kiton shirt
Anonymous shantung spotted tie
Vintage hand printed Indian batik voile pocket square
Incotex chinolinos
Max Verre loafers

 

I am suddenly ashamed of what I chose to wear today.

post #12710 of 14688
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Mr. Big is a consignor. To say he gives a few decent things would be accurate.
Sending children and infants will get you banned for life.

Will bid on the Kiton.

More of a general question about the coat. I noticed that it's cut a little long (over 31' BOC). Is that the style of the coat, or is it really a long?
post #12711 of 14688
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by othertravel View Post

Will bid on the Kiton.

More of a general question about the coat. I noticed that it's cut a little long (over 31' BOC). Is that the style of the coat, or is it really a long?

Its not a long, its just the style. I think we are all accustomed to the "new standard" Like LBM etc cutting their jackets above the ass.

In the words of the long missed Phat Guido, you must cover your ass!
post #12712 of 14688

That tie is amazing...

post #12713 of 14688
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

thats a great bag. Wait till you see the one I've got on deck for next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post

lurker%5B1%5D.gif








post #12714 of 14688
Quote:
Originally Posted by capnwes View Post



fuckin wes. you win. if this doesnt quickly become an SF meme....im ashamed of all of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post



whenever i think i need some chanel for my wife, i think about all the other things i could buy for myself. shog[1].gif
post #12715 of 14688
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post

fuckin wes. you win. if this doesnt quickly become an SF meme....im ashamed of all of you.
whenever i think i need some chanel for my wife, i think about all the other things i could buy for myself. shog[1].gif

I am just not high roller enough. That or I just don't love my wife enough.
post #12716 of 14688
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post

fuckin wes. you win. if this doesnt quickly become an SF meme....im ashamed of all of you.


post #12717 of 14688
make that font a different color..... so much win right here hahahahaah LOVE LOVE LOVE this
post #12718 of 14688
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

try a white outline for the text to make it pop :slayer:

post #12719 of 14688
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post

make that font a different color..... so much win right here hahahahaah LOVE LOVE LOVE this

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanchri View Post

try a white outline for the text to make it pop icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif

post #12720 of 14688
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post



this needs to be printed, framed, and hung in the LS Store.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread