or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 85

post #1261 of 9363
I see my item, very cool. Good luck with all the sales.
post #1262 of 9363
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

I really should be posting on PurseForum if thats the case.

lol, but you like doods.
post #1263 of 9363
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

I really should be posting on PurseForum if thats the case.

lol, but you like doods who spend all of their money at LuxeSwap.

FTFY
post #1264 of 9363
lawlz
post #1265 of 9363
A new tie just arrived. It's awesome. Thanks Spoo! Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #1266 of 9363

Big +1 for Spoo. 

 

Nice tie arrived today.

 

Big -1 for HM Revenue and Customs -30% tax once again, and they wouldn't let me pay by visa.. had to walk half a mile to get cash out to pay them.

post #1267 of 9363
I thought that I had seen some pretty wild stuff over the years but this takes the cake and I only hope that LC doen't stumble upon this thread. Amazing stuff again Spoo.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #1268 of 9363
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Canuker View Post

I thought that I had seen some pretty wild stuff over the years but this takes the cake and I only hope that LC doen't stumble upon this thread. Amazing stuff again Spoo.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

First I thought you meant LK (LabelKing), which also would have made sense, but I know who you mean. lol8[1].gif
post #1269 of 9363
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveoly View Post

A new tie just arrived. It's awesome. Thanks Spoo! Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

nice tie steve
post #1270 of 9363
Thread Starter 
Dont forget the moms, girlfriends, sisters, secrataries, wifes, daughters and sidepieces in your life for Valentines day!


AppleMark
AppleMark
AppleMark
AppleMark
AppleMark
AppleMark
AppleMark
AppleMark
AppleMark
AppleMark
AppleMark










AppleMark


AppleMark
AppleMark


AppleMark
AppleMark


AppleMark
AppleMark
AppleMark

AppleMark
AppleMark
AppleMark






AppleMark

AppleMark


AppleMark


AppleMark
AppleMark




AppleMark

AppleMark
AppleMark

AppleMark



AppleMark
post #1271 of 9363
great pics spoo, and ima let you finish, i just wanted to say that i received a surprise check from luxeswap, and it was awesome. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

ok spoo, your floor now.
post #1272 of 9363

Tell me that some of those (men's) shoes are in an 8.

post #1273 of 9363
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

great pics spoo, and ima let you finish, i just wanted to say that i received a surprise check from luxeswap, and it was awesome. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

ok spoo, your floor now.

 

Yeah, well, I received a rather large box from Spoo...

 

So...

 

and... sidepieces?

post #1274 of 9363
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

great pics spoo, and ima let you finish, i just wanted to say that i received a surprise check from luxeswap, and it was awesome. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

ok spoo, your floor now.

LOL thanks Kanye.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sridhar3 View Post

Tell me that some of those (men's) shoes are in an 8.

Um, why dont you take a second look at those ties!
post #1275 of 9363
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

i received a surprise check from luxeswap
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDevil10 View Post

I received a rather large box from Spoo...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread