Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandA Testonitagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandBarbourtagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandBorrelli Napolitagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- itemBoss Hugo Boss Suittagged by Cleav, 3/31/15
- brandBrooks Brotherstagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandBrunello Cucinellitagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandBurberrytagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandCarminatagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- topicCesare Attolinitagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13More
- topicCharvettagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/22/12
- topicDrakestagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandDunhilltagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicEbaytagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicHermestagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandIsaiatagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- topicKitontagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandLoro Pianatagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandLouis Vuittontagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- topicMarinellatagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- topicPaul Stuarttagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/22/13
- brandTom Fordtagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandVersacetagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandZegnatagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:31 pm in Classic Menswear
- www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page Last post on Today at 7:28 am in Classic Menswear
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Ties! Tom Ford, Dolcepunta, Turnbull & Asser, Drake's, Petronius, Borrelli, Isaia,... Last post on 11/19/14 at 11:05am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Going Places: A Brief Trip to NaplesLast edited: 3/9/15
- Fok's Pick: Quilted VestsLast edited: 3/9/15
- What does it mean to Relast a shoe?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 83post #1231 of 119511/14/13 at 9:47pmThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1232 of 119511/15/13 at 4:21ampost #1233 of 119511/15/13 at 4:36ampost #1234 of 119511/15/13 at 9:57ampost #1235 of 119511/15/13 at 11:15ampost #1236 of 119511/16/13 at 10:37ampost #1237 of 119511/16/13 at 11:25ampost #1238 of 119511/16/13 at 11:39ampost #1239 of 119511/16/13 at 11:41amQuote:
Thanks, I do have a PayPal account. What concerns me the most, is the customs in here. I know it's not the same case, but a year and a half ago, I ordered supplements from bodybuilding.com and I've never recieved them. I told them and the last thing I knew was that the products were going back to thier warehouse and as soon as they recieve the products they would make the refund. I'm still waiting for my refund.
But I think that with clothes should be different.post #1240 of 119511/16/13 at 11:46ampost #1241 of 119511/16/13 at 11:49ampost #1242 of 119511/16/13 at 4:55pmThread StarterQuote:
Of course we ship to Mexico - you may even find me in the box...Quote:
You can even pay with paypal right from your CC even if you dont have an account, I think.Quote:
Im good, right?
Free US shipping for SF members? Of course! If you won something and didnt tell me and I charged you shipping, tell me what it was and Ill credit you back.post #1243 of 119511/16/13 at 4:59pmThread Starterpost #1244 of 119511/16/13 at 5:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Of course we ship to Mexico - you may even find me in the box...
You can even pay with paypal right from your CC even if you dont have an account, I think.
Im good, right?
Free US shipping for SF members? Of course! If you won something and didnt tell me and I charged you shipping, tell me what it was and Ill credit you back.
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 33 seconds ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 2 minutes ago
- › Spring in in the air! KITON Silk Blouson *NWT* MSRP $4595 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 4 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 5 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF FEB... 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 6 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...