or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 820

post #12286 of 14734
Thread Starter 
Guys, thoughts on these? First editions delivered today. I like the tie one but I had said the website font on the shoe bag was too large and should be scaled down. Any other feedback? Please be honest.

post #12287 of 14734
My two cents:

The tie bag looks elegant.

And (as you said) the website font on the larger bag should be scaled down. It takes away from esthetic of the logo.

Also, have you thought of different colored strings? Like red or orange to give it pop?
post #12288 of 14734
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by othertravel View Post

My two cents:

The tie bag looks elegant.

And (as you said) the website font on the larger bag should be scaled down. It takes away from esthetic of the logo.

Also, have you thought of different colored strings? Like red or orange to give it pop?

I appreciate that.

Our colors are classically black and white, I had considered a white handle but as minute as it sounds, I thought that they would get dirty - either from hands or storage. Maybe a holiday bag with a red logo is something to consider!
post #12289 of 14734
Thread Starter 
Well this is shaping up to be a pretty sick week.
























































post #12290 of 14734
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Guys, thoughts on these? First editions delivered today. I like the tie one but I had said the website font on the shoe bag was too large and should be scaled down. Any other feedback? Please be honest.

Small (1/2") slits - underneath the handle for securing closure with your logo'd ribbon
post #12291 of 14734

That Alexander McQueen clutch is crazy... in a good way.

post #12292 of 14734
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthdragon View Post

Small (1/2") slits - underneath the handle for securing closure with your logo'd ribbon

Ah, good one. I forgot about that. Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justridiculous View Post

That Alexander McQueen clutch is crazy... in a good way.

do not buy for your wife if she has violent tendencies.
post #12293 of 14734
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Guys, thoughts on these? First editions delivered today. I like the tie one but I had said the website font on the shoe bag was too large and should be scaled down. Any other feedback? Please be honest.

On the large bag, I would shrink the logo (and definitely shrink the web address or eliminate web address) and utilize the photography "rule of thirds" guideline for logo placement. 

post #12294 of 14734
Thread Starter 






























post #12295 of 14734
Thread Starter 












































































post #12296 of 14734
Thread Starter 
Guys, any other interest in the yellow hook ties? Giving this till the end of the weekend then sending back any unsold stock to rob.
post #12297 of 14734
yo...is that sid mashburn a M perhaps?

also really trying to figure if i can pull off those isaia plaid trews. Dems dicknasty.
post #12298 of 14734
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post

 Dems dicknasty.

 

:eh:

post #12299 of 14734
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

It will fit you. Buy it so I can virtually visit it on instagram.

is it going up this week?
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2breformed View Post

eh.gif

damn. never realized how close the S and D keys are ..... fuck it.... DICKNASTY!
post #12300 of 14734
Thread Starter 



Back at it again with the white vans. Thanks, Mr. Big.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread